Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:39:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $300 to invest - Hit or miss  (Read 587 times)
Kochikkaaran (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

I have $300 to invest. Looking for making an insane amount of money. I know its greed, but $300 isn't going to change my life if I lose it.
But if I am able to pick the right crypto and hit the jackpot it will sure change my life and also the lives of people who are dependent on me.
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

I have $300 to invest. Looking for making an insane amount of money. I know its greed, but $300 isn't going to change my life if I lose it.
But if I am able to pick the right crypto and hit the jackpot it will sure change my life and also the lives of people who are dependent on me.
You can invest in some new coin have price at $0.1 and hold it in long times to get profit! I think! This year is the name of altcoin
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:25:30 PM

You can only invest money, that you do not afraid to lose. Choose the cheap one of the top100 on the coinmarketcap, you still can invest in ripple or verge. I think it can be profitable now.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

With the 300 US dollars you can invest on the mutiple altcoins but now we are huge price fluctuations in all the cypto currencies so you need to choose the coin according to the time of your holding plan. If you want to hold the coins for short term and keep on sell it out make profit. You need to choose the altcoins which is fluctuates all the day.
Else you have to invest on the all the top 10  altcoins in the market, this will be best option for long term investors.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

I will suggest you to invest and diversify in 3 to 5 high quality tokens that have small market cap, relatively low supply and price with good project use case and team, some suggestions are amb, cob, powr, snov, storm, evx etc.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AMiRU

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

If this was asked few days ago I would have suggested to invest in TRX & WRC but today I'm not sure if they can rise more since they rose quite a lot yesterday.

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

That is pretty much the same reasoning that many people have for investing. You can actually do quite a lot with 300 but it would probably be safer if you played it slow and smart, because trying to just hit the jackpot is likely to end up with 0 balance.

cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

Look for a decent ICO but do some research first for you to have a good outcome,buy as many tokens you can !

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Dexville

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

Stick with the old one, maybe you can put your money to invest in establish coin like dogecoin, litecoin, ripple, ethereum etc. That's more better than you shoot in the blind looking for new useless shit coin. I think in 2018 we will have a lot of surprise for cryptocurrency world. IMHO
cL0uD

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

Something like ZCL pump doesn't happen to often, so investing only $300 won't get you much profit if you invest long term, you need to play shot-term all the time.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

A mentor of mine had a bit of luck on staratis as he invested 300$ with to make 44,000 dollars.

So,  300$ certainly is a lot if you find the right coins
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

I think you're late of the train of trx, this is the best investment last week and make a big amount of profit. Better to read or research about the launch of the coin and gain some big profits.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

The best bet for you in then to put all this money into a small cap coin. If you are looking for suggestion about which one then I would like to bring into your notice Opus! Opus is a music coin while has the most professional whitepaper I have ever read. The coin is right now under ICO price, reason being the team were relocating to Poland and hence the price dropped. This one has the potential to do a 10, 50 or even 100x from here.

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

$300 is a pretty good amount to get some good profit . Alt coins are doing pretty good and that is the reason why it being backed up by many traders to start investing in altcoins for future benefits . If investment is made in the best coin right now , it would give amazing benefits . Ripple for example is growing at a good rate and a $300 investment in it might give you the returns of $1300 in future . But i suggest you to divide this amount into parts and invest in the best altcoins so that the profit comes out of every corner .
RonaldDark

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

I'd suggest you to split up your investment and buy 2-3 altcoins for a long term (3-5 months at least). I think the best altcoins to hold in 2018 are XLM, ICX, EOS and ADA.
Good choice, maybe some RDN you can add too.
anandgeek1

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:43:58 PM

it seems to me that you must divide your capital into several parts and invest in different coins. I would definitely invest in a ripple.

⚡️⚡️  Bittwatt  ⚡️⚡️   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄ ▌    WHITEPAPER     |     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY     |     BUSINESS PLAN    ▐ ▄
FACEBOOK    ✓ MEDIUM    ✓ TWITTER    ✓ LINKEDIN    ✓ YOUTUBE
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

Alts with lowmarketcaps are good choices it can turn your $300 into thousands of dollars portfolio in just few months.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

I believe that investing and trading $300 can be transformed into thousands within 1 year, if you are careful with investments.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

I would go with icos,chose one that you think will be big and buy it for 300 while its in ico stage.Or you can wait after ico is ended and its in withdrawal phase so you can buy it at lower prices
Dxdiax26

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

I suggest if you want to invest please with the funds you have $ 300 you buy TRON tokens you can search in Coinmarketcap and please to review tokennya own. I think this TRON token is worthy of our lyrics, this token including the best-selling token on the market and now it's in the Top 10 in Coinmarketcap a remarkable achievement. For the current price of 0.2 I think the price will continue to rise because the demand is quite a lot.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: