Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 06:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple hitting a few ripples after Coinbase announcement, what do you think?  (Read 170 times)
alphalifter304 (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

I always figured XRP was hyped up a bit to much with unreal gains, after the rumors over the past week of adding it to coinbase finally coinbase responds! What do you think? That market cap drop is insane!!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/coinbase-rejects-ripple-integration-rumors-currencys-market-cap-drops-22-billion
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

With the response from coinbase, I expect ripple dump to follow. The drop in market cap is insane and we should be seeing bigger impact the next two days especially in Korean market.
Bandersnatch

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

Just relax, xrp will be listed on Coinbase. Just not now. In fact Brian said no coin is added in a short term. That could be very short.

Besides over 3 dollar without coinbase. Its a solid company.
alphalifter304 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

Just relax, xrp will be listed on Coinbase. Just not now. In fact Brian said no coin is added in a short term. That could be very short.

Besides over 3 dollar without coinbase. Its a solid company.

Yeah I am staying away but at the same time I was thinking the same thing, it has grown decently without the coin base adding it. Im sure if it keeps dumping more people will get it anticipating a huge pump after its corrected.
Ahmed Kimo

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

I always figured XRP was hyped up a bit to much with unreal gains, after the rumors over the past week of adding it to coinbase finally coinbase responds! What do you think? That market cap drop is insane!!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/coinbase-rejects-ripple-integration-rumors-currencys-market-cap-drops-22-billion

we will see drop itn the ripple market cap but not big ... and any way ripple price will increase again after this dump  
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

This is just another FOMO gaming i sold my XRP at $2 and from 5btc it gave me 5Obtcs in return,good decision i dumped it earlier!

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
alphalifter304 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

This is just another FOMO gaming i sold my XRP at $2 and from 5btc it gave me 5Obtcs in return,good decision i dumped it earlier!

Wow 50btcs!! lol that's so much but I guess at that level little gains still mean big $ profit if you would have held to 3 that would have been amazing, if it drops closer to 2 or 2.50 I think I would attempt to get back into it but until then I am avoiding

Shunyo

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

They all just play, it coinbase might list it later ,  maybe after this announcement someone can get it cheap again and then sell  it higher, another way to pump and dump, its very easy to play with the always hyped up crypto community.
alphalifter304 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

They all just play, it coinbase might list it later ,  maybe after this announcement someone can get it cheap again and then sell  it higher, another way to pump and dump, its very easy to play with the always hyped up crypto community.

I am waiting for it to dump a good amount, hopefully I am right to do it just for that same reason you said. I just never liked the coin other than the gains that came with it, the backbone of it doesn't seem to good but we will see.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

It could definitely dump if Coinbase ever decides on listing the coin in their website. A lot of people are waiting for that very moment.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

yeah cause of that article Ripple price go down but don't worry cause the Ripple is gonna be the best long term investment. i think after a month or two month the price will go up again and will be listing in coinbase cause they not gonna listing in this short time, so if you want to invest your money on Ripple just hold it for a long time.

cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

I bought mine to when it was $0.2 6months ago for 1btc good decision i sold mine at $2.2 giving me 10+btcs.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
alphalifter304 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

I bought mine to when it was $0.2 6months ago for 1btc good decision i sold mine at $2.2 giving me 10+btcs.

I missed that train, I have no idea why I was dumb and blind back then to jump on it  Huh
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

The fall of 14 percent of Ripple does not mean anything. Rather, it means that large whales began to raise Bitcoin again. The Catholics holidays ended.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

The fall of 14 percent of Ripple does not mean anything. Rather, it means that large whales began to raise Bitcoin again. The Catholics holidays ended.

I think we will see it falling further the coming days or weeks. Ripple went up too fast
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

Oh well, we dont know neither if its just a FUD only. But still the possibility is still there  that sooner or later it can be added. Yu have a point here, maybe some wants to accumulate at lower price. Let see in the coming days/months.

Open for Campaigns
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

I think XRP market will start the down trend in this month because coinbase has already responded to this hype
Maybe XRP will fall asleep again , such as their long sleep in July to early December 2017

alphalifter304 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

I think we will see it falling further the coming days or weeks. Ripple went up too fast

I am with you, even without the announcement it went up to fast for its own good. I think its going to fall to $2-$250 before its all said and done
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: