Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Experience More Price Volatility in 2018?  (Read 931 times)
hoaryal1

Activity: 139
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:54:31 AM

I dont have ay query or interest about btcs because i have no interest in gambling currency Smiley

GuerrillaBuzz is taking marketing to the next level by creating and distributing content in the crypto world. We've helped our clients to raise more than $100 Million.
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain PR company
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

I agree that high volatility is the advantage of bitcoin. Many bitcoins are used as an investment because of its volatility, for profit on its growth and fall.
fanBit101

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

I have read many predictions of leading crypto experts in the world. They all think that this year is a strong year of fluctuations and there are many surprises in terms of value from bitcoin. That's quite true as bitcoin's fluctuations are getting more and more complicated. Of course, we need steadiness and patience to maintain our holdings choice to wait for the market to rebound and the value of growth may be another milestone.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

Volatility is what makes bitcoins so admirable and the chance to profit from this volatility as an investor attracts so many others to invest their money and I think it will be more volatile in 2018

fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

I don't see any other direction in 2018, but fluctuation is actually a good deal if you know how to invest properly.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:06:22 AM

As we have notice, market today seems to be more volatile than of before. Up and down trend is very often, and it hardly to predict where it goes exactly. We have been looking for another historical market records this year, even we are struggling a hard start but still a positive outlook could be possible to happen.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:20:17 AM

2018 seems to be a big year for bitcoin. Maybe the first quarter of the year is little disappointing with hard regulations, but the bitcoin network hasn't gone down. What's been predicted to take place long back has begun to happen at present. Hope the growth will continue reaching new ath.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:50:50 AM

by David Drake

In 2017, Bitcoin recorded the most unprecedented gains, making it the most sought after cryptocurrency in the market. As a result, most people are buying Bitcoin for speculative purposes with the hope of cashing on price increases.

Having risen to a high of nearly $20,000 in mid December, Bitcoin experienced high volatility towards the end of 2017, raising the question of whether its price could plunge to below $10,000. But as HOQU's Co-Founder and CEO, Alex Shmonov notes, high volatility is nothing new to Bitcoin.

"The price of Bitcoin has always been very volatile even on fake news as many people buy this asset for the sake of speculation and profit. The reality is that the entire crypto market can flop by 90% and this will be normal. We saw this with Bitcoin before. But after some time and after the dust has settled, prices will return to new heights, because progress will go further and people will understand that the problems that caused the drop are resolved or almost solved," he says.

Even so, certain factors fuel the volatility of Bitcoin, and one such factor is government statements on cryptocurrency regulation. On Thursday 28th of December, 2017, Bitcoin prices plunged by the double digits following the announcement of fresh regulations in the world's third largest cryptocurrency market, South Korea. Going by the trend set by this southern peninsula, there’s no doubt that more price swings in the cryptocurrency market will follow.

"The volatility in the price action mirrors the uncertainty in world regulation. Each positive statement from a country or exchange sees a boost in the Bitcoin price, and each proposed clampdown produces a price drop. Changes in regulation is the key price driver for Bitcoin and that won’t change in 2018. I think price volatility will increase this year, this will not be a time for the faint hearted. Reduce your exposure to price volatility by diversifying a little of your portfolio - now," says Linda Leaney, CFO at Globcoin.

According to Marcus Vandea, CEO of Playfold, Bitcoin has a highly volatile nature. But even with its price swings, it’ll be hard for its value to drop below the $10,000 mark.

"High volatility will always be an intrinsic part of Bitcoin, with 30% shifts that always happened but are now more noticeable because of its high value. It’s difficult to believe that Bitcoin will plunge below $10000, as it is now more popular and desired than ever. But extreme value swings will keep happening and will keep discouraging the light hearted investors," he says.

Bitcoin braved the turbulence in 2017, increasing its value from $1000 in January to reach a high of $19,700 in early December, before closing the year at about $14,000.

Price votality of bitcoin is its nature because it is dependent on the demand and supply of the market,it can be very obvious when that 2017 bull run be replaced by the bearish market that was already happening from the start of 2018 until now.It become an issue to bitcoiners the things that was happening today where bitcoins value had dump to almost 65% from the price of 2017 up to this moment..but as we can see bitcoin had strongly stand tall and slowly gaining and recovering.

fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:02:52 AM

Volatility is a big issue especially for new investors in my opinion. However, if you see the prices this year, the prices had not been that much volatile so far. That also means that the possible returns had decreased . Last year people used to make 100% returns in a month but this year they are failing to get even 20 %.

Volatility is the only reason bitcoins had been so much profitable for people especially short term traders.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:19:22 AM

I think not. Everyday it seems like we are getting closer to mass acceptance and less volatility.

But its 2018 and its clearly true that more volatility is happening, but what should we do its part of the crypto world and it is the nature of this currency that remains being volatile since the price continuously dump but I believe the pump is coming and I should work for more since its allegedly will raise up to 50000$.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:30:46 AM

If big events are going to happen before this year ends that may propel or trigger a bull run, then we will expect a huge rise of bitcoin's market capitalization that will push its market price more than what we have witnessed last year.

surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:43:50 AM

I agree with the part of high volatility is the intrinsic value of Bitcoin, couldn't agree more. Bitcoin is used as an investment ride these days, people are using Bitcoin price volatility to gain profit or loss  Grin. As long as Bitcoin is volatile, more and more people are going to know Bitcoin.
In 2017, Bitcoin is developing better and more supporters of Bitcoin; I think that in 2018 Bitcoin will achieve the most milestone, Nowadays many people want to be rich quick so they choose Bitcoin as a currency so that investors can make success as soon as possible.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

If big events are going to happen before this year ends that may propel or trigger a bull run, then we will expect a huge rise of bitcoin's market capitalization that will push its market price more than what we have witnessed last year.
indeed, the great movement started from a large investment. and large investments started from positive news circulating. and certainly behind positive news there is a big plan about btc, which will lead to price increases
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:45:20 AM

It is gonna experience that volatility for sure because it's soley made and brought by people on the basis of volatility..
The sole basis of a cryptocurrency is volatility thus I don't think it will ever be stable for more than a week.
Also people are expecting the price of bitcoins to rise again to a descent value but then again predictions don't work in this volatile bitcoins case.
Some are saying after the tax day it will rise .. let's see how that goes .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:15:27 AM

I agree with the part of high volatility is the intrinsic value of Bitcoin, couldn't agree more. Bitcoin is used as an investment ride these days, people are using Bitcoin price volatility to gain profit or loss  Grin. As long as Bitcoin is volatile, more and more people are going to know Bitcoin.
In 2017, Bitcoin is developing better and more supporters of Bitcoin; I think that in 2018 Bitcoin will achieve the most milestone, Nowadays many people want to be rich quick so they choose Bitcoin as a currency so that investors can make success as soon as possible.

so it means, more investor will come to bitcoin and this will increase the volume and the price also and finally bitcoin will reach the highest price again. and yes, it is because, in the December 2017 ago, people see that bitcoin price can increase in a short time and they cannot believe that it's happening. so now, while the price is at the low price, they can buy as much bitcoin as they can to be ready if the price is getting up soon.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

so it means, more investor will come to bitcoin and this will increase the volume and the price also and finally bitcoin will reach the highest price again. and yes, it is because, in the December 2017 ago, people see that bitcoin price can increase in a short time and they cannot believe that it's happening. so now, while the price is at the low price, they can buy as much bitcoin as they can to be ready if the price is getting up soon.

Basically, that is what happening right now. When 2018 comes in the volatility of bitcoin is at its highest. And no one can tell if it will stop or continue to dump and pump this year. Let’s just wait and see but continue to have an optimistic thoughts that the bitcoin market will rise and more investors will come in which eventually lead the bitcoin price to rise again.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

I believe that could happen. Because the bitcoin market is booming. There are many people who want to invest in to benefit from bitcoin. That will make bitcoin prices fluctuate continuously. I hope 2018 is the year of the bitcoin market.

It seems to me, it has been doing it for a very long time. I do not remember the period when the market was down for so long. However, finally, I guess Bitcoin and altcoins will recover and even gain really a lot.
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:48:33 AM

Yes, I have been saying the same since 2016 and will say the same till 2020. Cryptocurrency will feel the same price volatility every day for the next 365 days and then the upcoming days as well. The main feature of this market is volatility and that is why people are making such huge sum of money from this market. If volatility stops how will people make this much amount of money. Volatility is here to stay.
Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

I very much want to hope for an increase in bitcoin volatility this year, but only in the direction of its growth, and then the fall already exhausted all nerves.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

That's right it's one of its features and characteristics, that is to my mind, a double edged sword that could bring big returns but could also bring about big losses if not controlled properly. It's not that easy to actually manage it and that is why many ventures in this market go south because of the very same aspect that makes the prices of many coins skyrocket in just a short time. I think 2018 would be similar with what happened last year; however, I am hoping that the market would not show more dumps for months at a time because it's really hard for investments to keep going forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: