Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:36:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mooncoin electrum??  (Read 125 times)
skez (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

I dont know where else to ask this but i have wallet words for a mooncoin electrum wallet im trying to restore but it just says synchronizing.....been like this for about 12hours now?....is there a better server to put it to or is electrum moon wallets dead now and ive lost all my coins?
any help appreciated
thanks
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

Mooncoin electrom? Never heard about electrum supports mooncoin. I used mooncoin core 0.10.5.0 to stock my coins(bought some in summer 2017 Grin). Synchronization here tooks not much time, but you need to wait a little bit. Especially if you just installed it on your computer.
If you have an adress and seed you will not lose your coins(if you are the only who knows it Smiley) so dont worry

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
skez (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

yeh moon electrum ,,,,and do i need to use electrum too use my wallet words or can i use thte (seed) words on other wallets?
im confused and dont know what to do.....
skez (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:50:40 AM

been about 24hours now and still just says synchronizing doest have the time left like they usually do either just the word synching...
this is so annoying ive tried on 2 different computers and same thing........i have no idea who to contact or who runs electrum moon etc//
skez (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:24:49 AM

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii178/skezburah/synch.png
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

Do you have option in this wallet to backup a wallet database? Or maybe there will be wallet.dat (or moon.dat) file in path ///computer/users/(your user name)/appdata/roaming/electrum something like this.
I checked my wallet right after your post - I had the same problem that I havent got any availible connection and no sync. I just deleted folder in /roaming (previously saved it in another place to be safe) and installed a wallet. Than got to /roaming/mooncoin and replaced wallet.dat with my own and all worked perfectly.
Do you have this wallet.dat(moon.dat) file on your computer?

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
skez (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:49:18 AM

cant see anything like that ...i wrote down my seed words and password ages ago (as thats all u need they reckon)....doesnt help when the actual type of wallet u need doesnt work anymore lol......so all i have if my seed words and no working electrum wallet to use them on....wallet has been syncing for days now so i think electrum mooncoin is dead and i cant find any updated version etc
skez (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:29:26 AM

downloaded mooncoin core wallet off there website andit says no block source available....does everything about this coin have to suck and not work
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: