Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No action by Changelly after 16 days - no exchanged coins and no refund  (Read 240 times)
tadija (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:00:36 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 01:10:10 PM by tadija

Message sent to Changelly support :After writing to moderators over last two weeks, e-mails with all screenshots and official tickets Changelly still didnt send me exchanged coins or take any action.Situation cant be more clear and i`m repeating the facts one more time :

1) My funds were received by Changelly

2)Changelly never sent Expanse to my wallet add

3)Coinomi support team also confirmed that changelly never sent exchanged coins (as reply on official ticket opened in same regard).

4) Actual status of transaction(pending for 15 days now)
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tadija (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

Changelly reply on official ticket (sent three days ago):

"Thank you for your query and apologies for the delayed reply. Unfortunately, our support team is heavily overloaded now.

We have forwarded your question to the technical department. They will investigate the matter and contact you as soon as possible. Once your issue is resolved, you will be informed!"

24 days now and counting without my funds...but at least they said technical team is looking into problem.
tadija (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

Coinomi support team helped me today with supporting links which i forwarded to Changelly. Subsequently, Changelly re-sent to me exchanged coins successfully on the same day. Problem was in low transaction fee used by Changelly due to which transaction has been stucked for a more than a month. It is important to mention that in such a cases transaction pending status has to expire before they could resend coins.
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:19:45 AM

First of all post your accusation in this format for better readability:

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Problem was in low transaction fee used by Changelly due to which transaction has been stucked for a more than a month.

In that case, you can confirm it yourself by opting for using child pays for parent (CPFP) on your Electrum wallet by right clicking on the unconfirmed transaction, clicking on CPFP and thereby creating a child transaction with increased fee.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

Coinomi support team helped me today with supporting links which i forwarded to Changelly. Subsequently, Changelly re-sent to me exchanged coins successfully on the same day. Problem was in low transaction fee used by Changelly due to which transaction has been stucked for a more than a month. It is important to mention that in such a cases transaction pending status has to expire before they could resend coins.

This doesn't sound like a logical explanation... If changelly used a low transaction fee that it's their problem. They should send a second transaction to the exchange that they are using to first get your transaction done. Or, they should have at least refunded you after 2 days of waiting.

The only reason people would use changelly instead of shapeshift is because their rates are better.

But does it really matter when you're waiting for a month? Similarly, why would anyone use changelly when you can use an exchange much quicker and for better rates as well?

Even though they've resolved this issue, they've taken far too long. Based on this experience i would not recommend changelly to anyone nor use it myself in the future.

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: