Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange withdrawal  (Read 118 times)
sann111 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

Hey guys,

Please tell me a good exchange where I can withdraw bitcoins for no fee?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

Hey guys,

I don't think there's a single exchange with free withdraws. Exchange's whole point is for the owners to make money on fees, and withdraws are typically charged with a fee all over the place.

Back then it used to be free.. not anymore.

GDAX claims they are free tho, not sure about that because I never used it.
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

if you find one plz let me know. but i agree that this is like searching for the golden unicorn. btc fee are through the roof.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

I don’t know whether it will still work but here’s what I did a couple of times when Overstock first started accepting bitcoins.

Go to overstock.com and find something small that closely matches the amount you want to cash out (a couple thousand dollars at most). Wait a few days then return the item to them for a refund. You will have to pay shipping (which is cheap on small items). I had an account with overstock for years before they started accepting bitcoin so they always refunded to me in my local fiat. I even made money on the purchases because I earned reward points that covered the shipping cost. It might not work if they figured out they were acting like a btc to fiat exchange.

There may be other companies that this will work with too, I don’t know.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

I don't think there's a single exchange with free withdraws.

i've heard enough people say gdax is free but surely they can't carry on for much longer. certain withdraws must far outweigh whatever trading fees they make out of you.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

I don't think there's a single exchange with free withdraws.

i've heard enough people say gdax is free but surely they can't carry on for much longer. certain withdraws must far outweigh whatever trading fees they make out of you.

Never tried GDAX and I read that its free on some topics but llike you  it wont last in my opinion or maybe its just a publicity to gain more traders but later on they will charge a minimal fee also. Most fees now are skyrocketing due to bitcoin rally and I know some exchanges will follow suit. BTW, poloniex  withdrawal fee is at 50k satoshi now.

Open for Campaigns
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

Hey guys,

I don't think that there is an exchange that accepts bitcoin without any payment. All exchanges I know requires a payment. I heard already GDAX but I cannot assure you that it is legible in exchanging bitcoins without even a single fee.
Nowadays, there is no word for free. You need to pay even a little. A liitle time, money or effort.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

Use gdax, I don't use this exchange in trading crypto but they said that gdax don't have Bitcoin withdrawal fee but if you withdraw with fiat currency they will of course charge you a fee. Read this https://support.gdax.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2425097-what-are-the-fees-on-gdax- I don't have any idea how they possibly don't have transaction fee when transacting Bitcoin, while transacting it is too expensive nowadays and I don't know for how long they can offer transactions for free. Maybe they have mining farm that can accelerate the transactions? they also don't have fees for withdrawing altcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: