Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello! I'm stumped and impatient  (Read 308 times)
Pantasypanties (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

So, hi:)

My name is Jacobi and I'm a young woman wanting to make a fortune one day.
I've been reading about and digging into the bitcoin thing, seems now is the time to finally give it
A go. I've done the faucets; can't find a quote on quote good payout site but from what I've read it's quite
Tedious. Mining... Ehhhh. Well I have a little business I'm trying to get to take off.. Thinking about using btc instead of USD for clients to purchase.
The thing is I needed some $$ like yesterday. Which affiliate btc is good? I've done research. I've tried the whole click and getting traffic, landing pages all that but it's hard when you are broke and can't even get a .com domain.
What do I need to know about this? All of it. Everything...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whynotBTC

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:47:52 PM

I see you want to be different from other women but if you really want to be  different person. Nice to meet you. I am also a young man
Boss_O

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

I think, like anything else, it takes money to make money.

If you can't afford a .com domain, there are ways to get free websites. Good luck.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:30:56 AM

Cheer up! It's not the end of the world it just warming up.
Take your time. There is no short cut in the road to a millioners.
You need to know everything to get going.
Good luck

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:21:09 AM

Bitcoin is not very good right now for payments because of the high fees. It might be better to go with other popular coins such as Litecoin, Dash, or Bitcoin Cash.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:29:25 AM

Well I have a little business I'm trying to get to take off.. Thinking about using btc instead of USD for clients to purchase.
Why only accept 1 currency? Why not accept a cryptocurrency or two and a fiat currency or two? Expand these options and you open new markets of potential buyers.

Which affiliate btc is good?

What's an "affiliate btc"? Are you referring to an alternative cryptocurrency?
xiaowu55

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

I think your idea is very good, but also has some shortcomings, such as the bitcoin  value is too high, now, you will feel if you choose only a little way, you can add money to pay for the circulation of concentration
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

If you are looking for big returns get invested in different smaller currencies after you have done research on them and wait for a return (this if you dont hace alot of startup)

If you want quick returns then get involved with the most popular like Lite/Dash/Waves etc.

Hope this is good advice

---Looking for new Campaign---
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

I don't think its a good idea right now to incorporate bitcoin as your payment options. Bitcoin has very high transaction fees and will surely not invite more customers. Try other coins in the market with lower fees.
zzHQzz

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

So, hi:)

My name is Jacobi and I'm a young woman wanting to make a fortune one day.
I've been reading about and digging into the bitcoin thing, seems now is the time to finally give it
A go. I've done the faucets; can't find a quote on quote good payout site but from what I've read it's quite
Tedious. Mining... Ehhhh. Well I have a little business I'm trying to get to take off.. Thinking about using btc instead of USD for clients to purchase.
The thing is I needed some $$ like yesterday. Which affiliate btc is good? I've done research. I've tried the whole click and getting traffic, landing pages all that but it's hard when you are broke and can't even get a .com domain.
Dont stick to bitcoin atm it is indeed slow transaction method with very high fees. hopefully lightning will change it, for now try to dig way for ethereum litecoin ripple
Marteel

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

well patience is everything in this world. try to learn to be patient for your good Wink
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

I see you want to be different from other women but if you really want to be  different person. Nice to meet you. I am also a young man

Well some people are differ from others. But for us, women, it's hard to get into the cryptoworld.

Go-go-go, power girls !
keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

... but it's hard when you are broke and can't even get a .com domain.

You can get a free .tk domain from this website. However it only lasts a year and it might get disabled if it doesn't get enough traffic. However it's better than nothing if you are starting up and broke.

http://www.dot.tk/en/index.html?lang=en

There's also this site which sells domains from as cheap as 90 cents. After a year they want more than that to renew a domain, but for the first year it's cheap, and they don't disable domains for having no traffic.

https://www.namecheap.com/
zephyr88

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

I feel like the OP is in the wrong mindset, coins are not a get reach quick scheme. You can make a fortune, but not in a day unless you invest a ton and the price skyrockets the next day. Its an investment, where you sit on it and sell if you have to. The people that put 1k into bitcoin when it was $80 are all smiles now, but it took years for it to reach its current value. If you are not familiar with investing its also a great way to loose alot of money.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

All of the OP's schemes are basically toast because of the fees. Micro earnings as a concept with Bitcoin are effectively dead by this point.

The thing to do is look into alts. There will be alt faucets. There will be alt giveaways. Most of it will be utter crap but it only takes one or two to take off before you do alright. I hope she has plenty of time on her hands because it's going to take an awful lot of trawling this site.
aiannejacob

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

Hello. Dont just stick on bitcoin try other coins the value of the bitcoin has high transaction fees. Just keep on digging to find out what are you looking for. Be patient in reading and asking question to enhance our knowledge in crypto.
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

Hello OP, with all due respect its sounds like you don't know whether you are coming or going!?  Huh

I'd really suggest trawling through this site to find out what it is that you are looking for as if i'm honest i found it quite hard to decipher your post!  Cheesy and. I mean no disrespect honestly, i think you should give yourself a little more education on crypto first before making any rash decisions. Bitcoin faucets (in my opinion) are not worth the time of day and half of them look like they will have malware on them and browser hijackers- plus the returns are next to nothing, so is it really worth your time?

I hope you make your fortune though, its not going to come overnight but there is some great info on here to help you make a few bucks- you just have to find out what you are looking for.
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

That is just pure ponzi schemes don't trust invest in some "MINERS rig" and say they will give you the profit and also don't trust in some browser mining sites that gives you a decent giga hash for a bitcoin and also faucets are not profitable nowadays.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

All of the OP's schemes are basically toast because of the fees. Micro earnings as a concept with Bitcoin are effectively dead by this point.

In fact, her problem is she lacks of money to run her business and bitcoin will be her night and shining armor which isn't at all. She wanted to incorporate to crypto which is risky especially that she doesn't have good knowledge and if she'll push through this she will end up losing. Maybe the least she can do is to lend to microfinance to help her business to grow in which volatility won't harm her.

If you want everything, googling isn't hard to do.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
tuongc944

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:14:02 AM

I think you should give yourself a little more education on crypto first before making any decisions.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: