Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 07:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Semux and DeepOnion?  (Read 133 times)
enendad (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

This is the great concern of the two bounty, we here! At least I'm around a lot of people involved, although I have to hold them. From a technical perspective, I am more optimistic Semux, because of his great heat, but I do not know how to have a future? Can you talk about your opinion?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

If market crashes in 2018, I think it will crash then these coins and those projects are not important at all, we can buy at very cheap prices irrespective of how valuable their projects are.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

This is the great concern of the two bounty, we here! At least I'm around a lot of people involved, although I have to hold them. From a technical perspective, I am more optimistic Semux, because of his great heat, but I do not know how to have a future? Can you talk about your opinion?

I don't have observations about Semux.

About DeepOnion - they finally released the whitepaper few days ago and it's look that they are still planning to release the DeepSend feature. If they manage to do it in reasonable time-frame, while there is still hype about Onion, price could easily goes over $30-$40-$50.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: