Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Crypto Portfolio  (Read 602 times)
lelam (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

Seeing the massive influx of hundreds of coins and new threads in this sub forum I was wondering what everyone has invested into. You can estimate if you wish to.

My portfolio:

25% XRP, 25% IOTA, 10% XLM, 10% LTC, 7% NEO, 7% VEN, 6% ETH, 2% ADA, 2% UFR, 2% LEND, 2% REQ and 2% TRX.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

Seeing the massive influx of hundreds of coins and new threads in this sub forum I was wondering what everyone has invested into. You can estimate if you wish to.

My portfolio:

25% XRP, 25% IOTA, 10% XLM, 10% LTC, 7% NEO, 7% VEN, 6% ETH, 2% ADA, 2% UFR, 2% LEND, 2% REQ and 2% TRX.
NEO 30% ADA 30% ADA 40% DRGN because ive researched and found this DRGN is the cryptocurrency of Disney.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

My portfolio:

30% BTC, 20% NEO, 10% BRD, and 40% I will invest in some potential ICO projects. I think my investment plan is reasonable.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
AMiRU

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

Is there some kind of an app to count those numbers? Or they're simply rough estimation?
I've seen someone posted an app that can show one's portfolio but I forgot the app name, can someone help me?

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

Is there some kind of an app to count those numbers? Or they're simply rough estimation?
I've seen someone posted an app that can show one's portfolio but I forgot the app name, can someone help me?
It's hard to calculate accurately, but mytoken has a computational function, and I generally use that function to calculate the proportion of the input.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

It should be blockfolio its an app that shows your holdings price movements,download it in googleplaystore.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
nasip35

Activity: 398
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

My portfolio: %25 vechain %25 waves %25 ethereum %25 bnb I want to increase and strengthen the portfolio Is there a recommendation?
geauxtigers

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:49:17 PM

40% UBIQ, 18% LTC, 15% NEO, 12% GNT, 10% XVG, 5% SC

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=geauxtigers)
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:01:04 PM

I have a different strategy, I sell all my coins and try to pick different coins once 3 months. I am trying it for a while and it is very profitable.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

My portfolio:

I have a few coins of Bitcoin Diamond, I am not trying to purchase a bunch of coins because Bitcoin is getting more $ for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

My portfolio:

In 2018, I distributed my funds as follows: 25% Ripple 25% ethereum 10% NEO 10% IOTA 10% BTC 10% Wave 10% LTC
Squesel

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:24:17 PM

This Just started
Viberate (VIB)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

The new IMDB for festivals, concerts and artist
Its transparant and a lot of people are using it already in Beta
Use Beta via:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/7521e604_938b9e6d_65f0c6af
kurakura88

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:25:48 PM

I have a different strategy, I sell all my coins and try to pick different coins once 3 months. I am trying it for a while and it is very profitable.

I've been trying this too!
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

Blockfolio, its an app that can count your total invesment.
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

I think everyone's portfolio should be increased in some of the ICO project, because the ICO returns is amazing, so although add ICO project can increase the risk, but also can increase the rate of return.

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

My portfolio:

I wonder why you did not invest bitcoin and not include in you're portfolio, for me it is very important coins because what ever happen i stick with bitcoin either it is dump or pump. In my calculation that i have in my portfolio is 50% bitcoin, 20% ethereum, 10% Iota, 5% ripple, 5% xem, 5% litecoin, and the rest is NEO. These all coins i hold for long run and i saw that i have already earned 20% from my whole capital fund.
clarf

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

My portfolio:

I wonder why you did not invest bitcoin and not include in you're portfolio, for me it is very important coins because what ever happen i stick with bitcoin either it is dump or pump. In my calculation that i have in my portfolio is 50% bitcoin, 20% ethereum, 10% Iota, 5% ripple, 5% xem, 5% litecoin, and the rest is NEO. These all coins i hold for long run and i saw that i have already earned 20% from my whole capital fund.
I agree, any good portfolio should contain a good percent of BTC.  When BTC arise altcoins go down,  if you have enough btc at the right moment you can buy altcoins cheaper than usual...
Squesel

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

I ad this one:
Viberate (VIB)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

The new IMDB for festivals, concerts and artist
Its transparant and a lot of people are using it already in Beta
Use Beta via:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/7521e604_938b9e6d_65f0c6af
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

My portfolio:

In my opinion is great investment currencies, it will depend on the value of the investment, But if you have a large capital, investing in only 3 currencies in large percentages, for example 33% NEO, 33% ETH and 33% LTC is a way to get big profits.
Crypt2GO

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

Yeah, there are. But I recommend you to use Cryptocurrencies.Ai that already launched its platform. With the platform, you can track well your coins with the price along with the Realized and Unrealized Profit &Loss. You guys can also use our platform to identify new opportunities via our portfolio optimization model and back-test different coins.

Try now their free beta platform. https://beta.cryptocurrencies.ai
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: