Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Crypto Portfolio  (Read 610 times)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

This time I mainly hold XRP, XLM and BTC. The price of ETH has dropped so much since the beginning of the year and there are no signs of recovery. Maybe we are all waiting for a short bullrun later this year.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

Seeing the massive influx of hundreds of coins and new threads in this sub forum I was wondering what everyone has invested into. You can estimate if you wish to.

My portfolio:

25% XRP, 25% IOTA, 10% XLM, 10% LTC, 7% NEO, 7% VEN, 6% ETH, 2% ADA, 2% UFR, 2% LEND, 2% REQ and 2% TRX.
hey, you have such a variety of coins! so, you have really tasty ones as i can judge. you believe in iota, then in the same measure as in xrp? nice to see good old eth in your portfolio too

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:25:46 PM

Do you have only 6 percent in Ethereum? Is it true? You need to do rebalancing of your portfolio very quickly.
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

Seeing the massive influx of hundreds of coins and new threads in this sub forum I was wondering what everyone has invested into. You can estimate if you wish to.

My portfolio:

25% XRP, 25% IOTA, 10% XLM, 10% LTC, 7% NEO, 7% VEN, 6% ETH, 2% ADA, 2% UFR, 2% LEND, 2% REQ and 2% TRX.
verynice ist is cool tht ypu kwep your money in different  pins as it is hecessary to have spmething else if one of them is going down

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:28:05 PM

Do you have only 6 percent in Ethereum? Is it true? You need to do rebalancing of your portfolio very quickly.
cryptoucurrency world ks necessaey for us to know tjat we need to keep our money in many projects for ou own safety

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

Despite the fact that now there are a lot of coins, I believe that only a few of them will be worth something after a couple of years and so I do not invest my money in them.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

70% XRP, 15% FCT and 15% NEO.  Purchased most in Aug 17' but only purchased more XRP this year. 
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:41:35 PM

ProximaX takes a big place in my portfolio. I think this is a very promising project. I think that despite the negative situation on the market, ProximaX can create many successful services.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:41:45 PM

Well OP has a lot of altcoins and most of those got into dump.

I have bitcoin and few altcoins as well but I'm not diversifying that much if ever I'm confident with the coins that I'm holding with which is likely for now. And smaller portion for ETH which has been done by OP, mine has a bigger one.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:38:28 PM

My portfolio:

My portfolio: 30% BTC, 20% ADA, 10% ETH, 10% XLM, 30% left I invested in altcoin and this change constantly.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:40:30 PM

mine is since a few months only
90% Bitcoin and 10 % Litecoin XD
I exchanged all my alt coins into Bitcoin i can invest them better then altcoins .....

regards
josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:48:37 PM

My portfolio:

30% BTC, 30% USDT, 10% XRP, 10% XLM, 5% IOTA, 5% ETH. Before I had more types of cryptocurrencies, but during the bear market I redistributed in this way

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:15:14 AM

Part of my portfolio are XLM and XRP. I  also have some ETH, but i use it mainly for trading. I have decided not to hold to many coins, because of the bear market. I have the understanding that anything can happen, whenever the market is passing through this stage. So instead of just holding any coin, not even any of the first 20, it is better sometimes to keep trading them and be adding to your portfolio gradually.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

For now my crypto portfolio is in the red, there is lots of things that I have thought through out the dip like selling out and letting the coins just go and then buying in again later but when I think about it, it is like I always made it through the worst, now I just have to wait and watch the coins get better with time before i think of selling

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

I have invested in a large number of coins and also have quite a large number of tokens, but so far I have the most Ethereum since I have sold many tokens in a pair to Ethereum.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

Rightly,  i do not think i am encouraged to look at what i have got in my portfolio, because in invested in so many coins at the time i thought the market would continue to be bullish. I have then decided to build a new portfolio that i am now filling with some coins that i believe will succeed and rise in some months to this time, mainly 2019. I am taking this new start just because i was a novice when i invested and now that i know some things, my choice seems to be better.
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:40:28 PM

My split is: 65% DROP, 25% ETH, 3% ETN, 3% XMR, 3% XLM and 1% are some small tokens. Unfortunately, I don't have BTC.
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:49:04 PM

mine is since a few months only
90% Bitcoin and 10 % Litecoin XD
I exchanged all my alt coins into Bitcoin i can invest them better then altcoins .....

regards

invest only in bitcoin and litecoin thats nice portofolio
but why you didn't put some money on ethereum and maybe others altcoins,, ?

i have 50% of my portofolio in Bitcoin
then 10% in Ethereum, 10% in EOS, 10% in Cardano, 10% in waves and the last 10% in Lisk  Wink
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:49:07 PM

There is no doubt that your portfolio is very good. But as for me, I will add some altcoins with small cap and ready products. I think such products have a lot of chances to be in the top.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

My portfolio is 20% ETH and all others funds in tokens and projects, if market will grow - altcoin for sure will be more profitable than anything
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: