Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can not login to HitBTC account and no responses to support tickets  (Read 83 times)
flashmark (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:33:23 PM

Hi,

I can't login to the HitBTC account and experiencing this from Today's morning. Nothing happened when press the sign-in button. Now more than 8 hours and still the issue exists.

Before this issue, two times they stolen my coins and no responses to my support requests. Now more than 2 months passed.

I want to transfer my coins to other exchange but can not do that there are lot of complaints about the withdrawal process.

Anyone experiencing these kind of issues with ShitBTC?

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

I tried to log in and got an Error 502 for the first try. After trying again, it went through already, but the site is responding slow for every action, maybe due to the volume of users at the moment. For your concern 2 months ago, try to contact them through twitter or by posting in their forum (lots of complaints are posted this time) aside from email, no assurance but there are others that got response from there before.

A month ago I have successfully withdrawn my coins despite the issues about deposits and withdrawals that time. As of the moment the problem seems to affect more users, but still random (not all are having issues), don't you want to try requesting a withdrawal?
hitbtc

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

Dear traders, if you need assistance or have questions, please submit a ticket through our support portal. If you've already done that and would like an update on your request, please share your support ticket # here, and we'll get back to you with more information on it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: