Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading bot advice  (Read 90 times)
Rigermortum (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

Just started looking into bots, and obviously the current deal with Gunbot is very tempting.   But as a noob, wonder if Profit Trailer may be a better option?

But, would hate to miss out on such a great deal!  Do these deals come around very often?

Is gunbot at half price a no brainier, even for a noob?

Any other bots worthy of a look at?

Someone did point me in the direction of Coincube, which looks very interesting, and is in beta at the moment.

Ive got about £1k im willing to put into an exchange just managed by a trading bot, and see what happens.

Cheers
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

you used the word "noob" so if you are a beginner to trading then it is best not to start your trading journey with a bot. a bot is not a magical tool you click the button of so it can generate you money. it is a tool that works best if you already know how to trade and make profit in this market otherwise you are wasting your money for nothing. you may make some money and lose some money without ever knowing what you did right or wrong.

I say first try to reach a point where you earn enough profit that you can buy these bot licenses with the profit from one or two of your trades then go for it.

Only Bitcoin
Rigermortum (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

Sorry, probably discredited myself a little, just by no means any sort of expert.. been actively trading and researching for a month or so, so sort of know the basics.  I do like to research what im getting involved with, and buying before making any investments.  

Ive made enough to be able to invest in a bot, I just didn't know whether to get the rolls Royce solution first, or start with something perhaps a little easier... and gain more experience with that style of trading.  

Id just much rather pay 0.05btc than 0.1btc for it, if it is basically the main one to go for.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: