Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Your Pending Bounty Tokens/stakes for Bitcoin  (Read 3021 times)
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:22:18 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 03:46:39 PM by jamalaezaz

Hi Friends..

if you are participating in any of the below bounty programs. and in urgent need of money and cannot wait for token launch and sell in exchange.. I can buy your bounty Stakes/tokens for bitcoin right now.

Note: I am buying your tokens for the reason of future benefit/profit. so do not ask me for ICO or higher rate.

I am buying Bounty payment from these Projects

1: BitcoinWhite
2: Covesting
3: Canya
4: Crypterium
5: TokenPay
6: Districts
7: IDEX (AuroraDao)
8: Envion
9: Lala World
10: Restart-Energy (RED)

additionally I am buying any projects's bounty tokens payment if that project is good for long term.

Lets Win , Win.

Do not ask me the ICO rates or above for your bounty tokens....

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:27:35 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 07:02:43 AM by jamalaezaz

Trade History:

Tokens / Stakes                    |        Bought For              |                Seller:

10000 WordCoin                             1000$                                      Tsznami
1000 BitcoinWhite                                                                From Telegram  
UTRUST (70 Stakes)                         100$                                     Yolenda
3240$ in LiveTree SED and
1000$ in Spectre.ai                         1000$                                       Hobo66
675 Vibrate Tokens                            310$                                      Lolxxxx

icomanagers

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

I joined the Token Pay Bounty Campaign, I was interested in your offer, how the next step? I do not know how many tokens I get and with how much you will buy, because the spreadsheet can not be opened, can you tell me?
I joined Facebook, Tweeter and Telegram Campaign on Token pay

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
lombok

Activity: 854
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

I enrolled in social bounty facebook and twitter covesting, but I dare not take any further steps because the stake has not been totaled ...

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

I joined the Token Pay Bounty Campaign, I was interested in your offer, how the next step? I do not know how many tokens I get and with how much you will buy, because the spreadsheet can not be opened, can you tell me?

I'll offer a random price for your stakes.. we'll not do that on bases of token value and ICO rate.. maybe I can pay you $100 to $200 for your three campaigns.. let me know if you are interested.

kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:46:20 AM

Hepside is a very good project. Both ICO investors will also gain bounty bonuses.
Malooka
Copper Member

Activity: 289
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

unfortunately, I don't join those campaign otherwise I sell token on you because I am a big fan of jamalaezaz.
dhestwu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

how much u will pay for 1000 bitcoinwhite in btc/eth?
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

unfortunately, I don't join those campaign otherwise I sell token on you because I am a big fan of jamalaezaz.
you can let me know if you want to sell any other bounty tokens.. i can buy any bounty token if that project have some potential for future.

icomanagers

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:51:24 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 12:12:57 PM by icomanagers

I'll offer a random price for your stakes.. we'll not do that on bases of token value and ICO rate.. maybe I can pay you $100 to $200 for your three campaigns.. let me know if you are interested.
Well sir, I accept it in 100$-200$ as your offer, may I know how much dollars exactly you will buy all my stake ? does it ok we mention it in this thread ? or if not please tell me what steps should I do next ?, thanks

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

Can you set your rates for each of the coins. I have about 1500 BTW that I'm ready to sell.

bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

I guess that offer is good  Grin but unluckily i don not have that kind token for now. Maybe it would be great if you will offer more. How about coins from airdrop? Are you willing to purchase it? I have also token from airdrop but only small tokens.

yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

I also want to sell Stakes bounty urust.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

a good bounty manager and a trusted businessman.  a big gamble to sell stake bounty programs, you make bounty programs is a very valuable, in the business perspective this is a gambling: D.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

Hi Friends..

if you are participating in any of the below bounty programs. and in urgent need of money and cannot wait for token launch and sell in exchange.. I can buy your bounty Stakes/tokens for bitcoin right now.

Note: I am buying your tokens for the reason of future benefit/profit. so do not ask me for ICO or higher rate.

Lets Win , Win.

Is this the altcoins that has potential to grow  and thats why you are buying them? I know your making millions by now , can you please share me some of your altcoins prospects, i want to earn like you.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

I also want to sell Stakes bounty urust.
OK.. PM me your details.

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

Hi Friends..

Lets Win , Win.

Is this the altcoins that has potential to grow  and thats why you are buying them? I know your making millions by now , can you please share me some of your altcoins prospects, i want to earn like you.

yes. these are the ICO have great potential for future.

BTW. the Signature you are wearing is also a great project. do you wanna sell your stakes to me?

ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

Hi Friends..

Lets Win , Win.

BTW. the Signature you are wearing is also a great project. do you wanna sell your stakes to me?
Hello manager. I am your fan because you are a good manager. How about anacoin tokens, I have 8000 ana? I want to sell it.
Malooka
Copper Member

Activity: 289
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

Dear manager can you tell me about that campaign that's signature currently I am wearing.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

Hi Friends..

Lets Win , Win.

Hello manager. I am your fan because you are a good manager. How about anacoin tokens, I have 8000 ana? I want to sell it.

I don't want anacoin bro. get me something else.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: