Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing bounty campaign  (Read 110 times)
Jabiii (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

How to choose a legit bounty campaign? please share some tips.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

How to choose a legit bounty campaign? please share some tips.
Choose only campaigns which is listed here in bitcointalk,there are mostly paying to what they have promised choosing a good bounty needs a lot of time search the project in google.

coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

Even among the bounty campaigns on this forum, some do not succeed and eventually do not pay any bounty. As such, you have to make sure that the ICO is legit before joining the bounty. Read their newspaper and try to determine whether the ICO is promising. Make sure that the dev team is active and are answering as many questions as possible. These are indicators that an ICO may eventually succeed.

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

I only participate in bounty campaigns of projects I do personally invest in. For me it is a great way to get some extra tokens, free, on a project I love, which in turn increases my ROI. Otherwise it is not really worth it.
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

according to me i always follow 2 things in joining any bounty,
first one is THE CONCEPT and second one reward. if a concept o a campaign is good people will invest in that ICO and eventually bounty team earn a good profit of their work
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

Here in bitcointalk forum is the best forum when it comes to bounty campaign, the only problem the project counter is to succeed because if it eventually succeed the you will make good profit. In choosing bounty campaign, all project are good to join it all depends on the allocation to the bounty campaign by the team of the project.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:53:18 PM

In my opinium is the idea,white paper,roadmap,advisors,activity,investments u need first to check this things and make decision what is the best bounty campaign for you!

Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

There are a lot of factors you need to look into. One of them can even be checking the reputation of the bounty campaign manager. Verifying the legitimacy of the team too can also be helpful.

mrkahharov

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:56:37 PM

first of all you must read whitepaper, any informations. after that you can count benefits from that bounty campaign.

cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

Just research here in bitcointalk,a lot of bounty programs are happening you should consider the reward ratio,length of the campaign,concept of the project,rules are to be considered too.

Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

Look at the forum, here all possible companies,if you can not choose, read other peoples feedback about the company

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:12:14 PM

I only participate in bounty campaigns of projects I do personally invest in. For me it is a great way to get some extra tokens, free, on a project I love, which in turn increases my ROI. Otherwise it is not really worth it.

Yes, I also stick to the same principle in the choice. If I want to invest money, then this is the bounty campaign in which I can participate. Advertise a good project is always nice and a bonus to bought coins is the same.
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:16:17 PM

I believe when have a limited amount of time and resources.. theres just too many campaigns to choose, so I just go for the one that I would personally invest!
My criteria:
-great project + great team > coz what is the point to do a bounty if the token will have no value
-bounty group size > some accepts just a tot of 50 to 500 people, must join early or not
-bounty complexity > some require that you personally update an excel, some are automatic
-bounty amount > how much token are given x actions
-bounty media > which channels they are using, like twitter, reddit, medium, youtube and so on..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: