Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USI-Tech coin / MLM / Ponzi scam just bit the dust...  (Read 213 times)
jtylee (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

Thousands upon thousands of people have been scammed... I feel bad for them, but at the same time I do not... overall, I DO feel bad...

It blows my mind they didn't identify it as a scam early on.  So sad, for them.  It does ruin the name of Crypto overall.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcoinswealthclub/permalink/744145569110524/?comment_id=744161492442265&reply_comment_id=744167632441651&notif_id=1515172956911654&notif_t=group_comment
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:12:13 PM

Will they get their money back? Or it is like gone forever?
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

I started to not feel sorry at all when people lose their money in a ponzi site , many people are warning against such sites and we see some people still defending ponzis and refusing to admit that this will cause them loss in the end

here is a video from dougpolk one of the top poker guys warning against bitconnect with a 40 minutes video , still we see people disagreeing with him in the comments and saying that bitconnect is a legit business
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upPmNzcqFkU

so I hope people will start using their brains instead of following  random youtubers advice
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

I started to not feel sorry at all when people lose their money in a ponzi site , many people are warning against such sites and we see some people still defending ponzis and refusing to admit that this will cause them loss in the end

here is a video from dougpolk one of the top poker guys warning against bitconnect with 40 minutes videos , still we see people disagreeing with him in the comments and saying that bitconnect is a legit business

so I hope people will start using their brains instead of following  random youtubers advice
Agree, they deserved what they got. There is a clear warning about Ponzi scheme site, and pretty much the business plan from Ponzi scheme website is illogical.

There are many YouTubers promoting Bitconnect for their own profit. I'm sure the only one who gains a profit from those kinds of site is the early investor, and the people who join it late, will get a loss.
sumolpunk

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

Only their ponzi operation has been shut down for US/CA investors. The trading/mining part of the biz is still operating as normal it appears.  Time will tell if the whole thing is a scam.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

Agree, they deserved what they got. There is a clear warning about Ponzi scheme site, and pretty much the business plan from Ponzi scheme website is illogical.

There are many YouTubers promoting Bitconnect for their own profit. I'm sure the only one who gains a profit from those kinds of site is the early investor, and the people who join it late, will get a loss.

most of the cases you won't make money even if you jumped in at the start , the only way to make money is to lose  dignity and promote it for new comers as a legit business

some people considering that early investors in bitconnect made money but that's not true , cause bitconnect take bitcoin payments but the "loans" are in USD
when bitconnect launched bitcoin was under 2000$ as I remember , so even if the first "investors" got in early and made like 200% ROI they still lost money
cause that they would had made like 800% returns just by holding the coins instead of throwing it in a stupid site  

jtylee (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

here is a video from dougpolk one of the top poker guys warning against bitconnect with a 40 minutes video , still we see people disagreeing with him in the comments and saying that bitconnect is a legit business

so I hope people will start using their brains instead of following  random youtubers advice

I was a member of the facebook page for months, constantly explaining it was a scam... I was ridiculed, berated, trolled... (you know the deal).

It wasn't until yesterday that I was officially banned from their group... "Ooops, this guy told everyone the truth!"  LOL.

I did secretly enjoy the "I told you so's."
Kgaravi

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

did anyone try and managed to withdraw any cash from USI-Tech?
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

Frankly saying It seems that USI tech coin was a leverage kind of thing in my opinion and their entire package promise if you invest in their level of package you can get amount of money from it and using the decentralized technology in scamming people, Well their package goes like this, If you invest in this certain package there is an amount ranging to

Silver – 50 EUR for 100 Tech Coin points

Gold – 2500 EUR for 5000 Tech Coin points plus 10,000 point bonus

Ruby – 10,000 EUR for 20,000 Tech Coin points plus 120,000 point bonus

Emerald – 25,000 EUR for 50,000 Tech Coin points plus 600,000 point bonus

Diamond – 50,000 EUR for 100,000 Tech Coin points plus 1,200,000 point bonus

At this stage Tech Coin is little more than pre-generated points, offered through the USI-Tech affiliate back-office, Commissions are paid on Tech Coin points investment, topping out at 60.2% at the Diamond Package level, When this kind of points and bonuses was introduce in a Cryptocurrency then it is just a networking scheme kind of thing and there is a certain point that it may become a ponzi kind of thing,
jayhal

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

did anyone try and managed to withdraw any cash from USI-Tech?

I joined USI tech in November as an experiment, knowing full well that it very well could be a scam (despite them saying their systems are what's bringing in the profit) but thought I'd play with some "house money" I'd acquired through my other successes earlier in the summer.   My wife is the only person I've invited to join in as she was adamant to include her in my experiment but until I take my investment out, I won't and don't recommend anyone take part at this time.  Once they become transparent in ALL that they do, maybe then.   They've promised this level of transparency in some late presentations apparently in Europe late last year, according to some online forums I'd read.

I have no issue letting anyone know the strategy for me is simply to leave my BTC in (100% rebuy) for 6 months.  I told my wife to have no rebuy and to take her BTC out as soon as she can, before leaving her "house money" going afterwards.   After 2+ months in their system, so far she's taken out 25% of her initial investment.    They do not process your withdrawal the same day, I know.   I believe it took them one week to get her the 2nd withdrawal, though it was after they had announced the USA / Canada issues (we're in Asia).     

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1194565)
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

As long as there are people investing in dumb stuff like this, scams will continue to happen. (can you even call this an investment? more like a bad gamble maybe).
jayhal

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

Frankly saying It seems that USI tech coin was a leverage kind of thing in my opinion and their entire package promise if you invest in their level of package you can get amount of money from it and using the decentralized technology in scamming people, Well their package goes like this, If you invest in this certain package there is an amount ranging to

At this stage Tech Coin is little more than pre-generated points, offered through the USI-Tech affiliate back-office, Commissions are paid on Tech Coin points investment, topping out at 60.2% at the Diamond Package level, When this kind of points and bonuses was introduce in a Cryptocurrency then it is just a networking scheme kind of thing and there is a certain point that it may become a ponzi kind of thing,

I really can't imagine many people buying into their Tech Coin or whatever they call it.   My buddy who introduced me only bought straight into their BTC package system and I followed his lead.   

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1194565)
N_toscare

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

I really can't imagine many people buying into their Tech Coin or whatever they call it.   My buddy who introduced me only bought straight into their BTC package system and I followed his lead.   

I can imagine people, who want to earn some money on their connections. Nothing strange.
ronyekuk

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

As long as there are people investing in dumb stuff like this, scams will continue to happen. (can you even call this an investment? more like a bad gamble maybe).
why do you call it gambling? it seems like mlm pyramid
kad_nett

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:23:54 PM

It's really sad. Sad not only for scammed people, but also for reputation of mlm altcoins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: