Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is TRON's valuation justified?  (Voting closed: January 10, 2018, 05:54:59 PM)
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 4 (80%)
If APPLE is worth 890B TRX should be more - 0 (0%)
I want more money so yes its under valued - 1 (20%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX's Valuation  (Read 181 times)
AravinthP (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:54:59 PM

I wanted to figure out what is the correct evaluation of the market for TRX or any crypto for that matter. TRX is currently valued ~10B$ which seems a lot but given the fact we seem to be just starting with this Cryptomania would like to see what  you think.

Do we really bother about valuations or just get in at less price and get the hell out at a higher price?

Thanks

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:11:50 PM

I don't think of altcoins in terms of their long term prospects or their valuations and so on. I'm concerned with rather short term trajectories, like what will happen within the next year or so. As such, based on the stuff I read on different forums and twitter, it looks like the price of TRX will continue to increase.

bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

We are in a giant Crypto mania zone and TRX is also one of them. The valuation of $10 billion for a coin like tron doesn't make any sense. Many big companies like uber, ola worked hard for many years to get that value but coins like these came in just some months ago to become a billion dollar valuation!
PS: I'm also holding tron and riding this wave.

Hosam Mazawi

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

I wanted to figure out what is the correct evaluation of the market for TRX or any crypto for that matter. TRX is currently valued ~10B$ which seems a lot but given the fact we seem to be just starting with this Cryptomania would like to see what  you think.

Do we really bother about valuations or just get in at less price and get the hell out at a higher price?

Thanks

very Hyped token... my advice stay away ..
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

Thanks

Some of the projects receive excessive demand when they hit exchanges. Some whales like pumping specific coins on the excahnger platforms. TRX has been one of them. Then it gained a momentum drastically!
AravinthP (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

ok..Even they are doing the same thing right? All they have is an app and they are making use of it. Tron too kinda has their product which they are trying to make it widely spread. But i do agree the time taken to reach 10B from few millions is quite unacceptable.

We are in a giant Crypto mania zone and TRX is also one of them. The valuation of $10 billion for a coin like tron doesn't make any sense. Many big companies like uber, ola worked hard for many years to get that value but coins like these came in just some months ago to become a billion dollar valuation!
PS: I'm also holding tron and riding this wave.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

I somehow have 500 TRX in my exchange wallet without me buygin...anyone has idea how does it end up there?
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

The value of a thing is determined by the people.  TRX will see at least a $1 and probably soon.  I'm following multiple forums and it's the talk of  the town atm. 

The value is determined by people yes but when something has gone up 30-40x then it probably isn't a great idea to get involved at this point. Sure you could get involved but you are asking to get burnt, I wouldn't hold my breathe on a $1 valuation for a TRON that seems absurd!

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
AravinthP (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:11:18 PM

How do we justify bitcoin's valuation then? Its all relative right.
If GE has PE as x then tesla can have this much thats how we come to a price prediction. So i feel understanding whats the correct valuation will help us to stay invested or enter or exit.

The value of a thing is determined by the people.  TRX will see at least a $1 and probably soon.  I'm following multiple forums and it's the talk of  the town atm. 

The value is determined by people yes but when something has gone up 30-40x then it probably isn't a great idea to get involved at this point. Sure you could get involved but you are asking to get burnt, I wouldn't hold my breathe on a $1 valuation for a TRON that seems absurd!

UCHAIN
AravinthP (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

Ok , i see the voting so far is 80% no. Little surprised being a investor in tron. Lets see how it turns out after tomorrows meeting and more participation

UCHAIN
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

If the coin has already grown much, then you are late to invest in it. You can earn a little interest, but you will not earn much or this process will last for a long time.

Sonosax

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

I somehow have 500 TRX in my exchange wallet without me buygin...anyone has idea how does it end up there?

I did as well. They appeared (I figured it was one of the many airdrops that I signed up for) then started accruing value. After my first free 500, I went in on 22,000 more then it hit $.04 before Christmas.

I dont see how the valuation is justified though... but heck I dont care with these kind of returns.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:52:56 PM

from xvg,ripple or any other rising rapidly alts was because of hype surrounding it. Market cap doesn't even matter again in this nonsense market. Like ripple  "coinbase addition"  create the hype.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: