Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:20:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asicminersuk Ltd is a scam company  (Read 199 times)
Crystaleyes (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:12:40 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 03:01:11 PM by Crystaleyes

Hi all.

Just got off the phone with a friend in Italy who - in December - paid almost 0.6 Btc for two Antminers from a UK registered company called Asicminersuk. Ltd.

Their website (which now only shows 404) is www.asicminersuk.co.uk and they are registered at a premises in Carlisle, Cumbria (England).

My friend is now concerned as he can no longer contact the company, so my questions are,

"has anyone else had dealings with Asicminersuk Ltd?"

Does anyone know, or have a contact for, the owner, Roger Harris?

Apparently, this Roger Harris was offering hundreds of Antminer S9, D3 and L3 units for sale, with Bitcoin being the only payment option, so clearly if he has been naughty, then he potentially could have stolen enough Bitcoin to retire.

Is it not amazing? That in the sub-micro world of the atom, quantum physics requires the perpetual motion of particles with both spin and orbital motions.

Yet in the macro world, mainstream science is based upon the law that a perpetual motion machine is absolutely impossible!

This is the embarrassing state of today's science...
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

Probably another scam site. Should never trust these fake sellers.
Crystaleyes (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:17:13 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 03:02:47 PM by Crystaleyes

Probably another scam site. Should never trust these fake sellers.

Well, to be fair to my friend, Asicminersuk Ltd is registered with the official UK companies register at Companies House in Cardiff.

If they are just a bunch of scamming C**ts, then they would have had to have given their details to the UK government office in order to do it...

NOT the most intelligent move...

Is it not amazing? That in the sub-micro world of the atom, quantum physics requires the perpetual motion of particles with both spin and orbital motions.

Yet in the macro world, mainstream science is based upon the law that a perpetual motion machine is absolutely impossible!

crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:34:16 PM

Everything is here:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11108621/officers

I suggest anyone who has been scammed by this company, go to law enforcement and get him busted. Address is here as well.
Crystaleyes (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

Everything is here:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11108621/officers

I suggest anyone who has been scammed by this company, go to law enforcement and get him busted. Address is here as well.

It is looking as if that may well be the course of action...  Roll Eyes

Crystaleyes (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

Looking on the bright side...

At least there has not been an avalanche of similar experiences posted here, nor anywhere else on-line (that I can find).

Maybe it is not a scam?

CryptoHodler30

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

I'm getting a 404 error when I tried to visit the site
Schpetan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

Looks like another scam
Crystaleyes (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Just spoke with my friend again after he has done some searching....

It is confirmed.... ASICMINERSUK. LTD WAS A FULL ON SCAM!!!

Hopefully not too many people were duped by these morons.

My sympathies to those who were.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: