Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TUTORIAL: How to identify the biggest gainers (x100)  (Read 177 times)
davecrypto (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

Hi,

I am investing in cryptocurrency for years now, and as we all know, the profits are incredibly great.
Till mid 2017, I only put money into projects that were already pretty big, with large marketcaps and tradingvolume.

After making some profits with the "big players" I decided to try something new and invest in some relatively fresh altcoins that were under the radar.

Why? My aim was to discover what short term gains are possible and if the rumors are true that most of them are scam.

Well, if you do your research x100 gains, or at least x5 are not impossible, it's pretty easy to be honest with you.

So, what did I do to identify these coins?
...we are talking about relatively new projects - so you can't just trust it, you need to do additional research.

Check #1:
* Who is behind the project? Are the people of the team even real?
* Do they appear to be professional regarding design/website/socialmedia/support?
* Did they publish their code on Github? ...is it just a copy&paste of another coin / did they change parameters or invent something completely new/special?
* Is the dev-team known in the (crypto)community?
* Do they have a solid whitepaper?

If you have a good feeling after checking #1, you can go a little deeper:

Check #2:
* Is the project realistic, is there a demand for it, will people be interested?
* Does the roadmap look promising?
* Is there already another competitor?

The first 2 points are not easy to answer, because there are so many parameters, but using search engines can help a lot with that.
If there is already a competitor of the project, was the already existing project successful so far? Find out the differences.
Check the tradinghistory of the competitor and reflect if the new project can do similar / better / worse.

If you still feel confident that this project will succeed and make you good profits, please look at the technical details before investing:

* What technology is used? PoW, PoS etc.
* Is the team holding a big amount of the currency?
* Are they planning to burn coins?

Please educate yourself how the different technologies work and how that can affect the value. (eg XRP ex-CEO holding billions of XRP, which can be dangerous)

If you still feel good about the project feel free to make some investment. Also look at places like 4chan.org/biz/ or reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency for news.
But be aware, 4chan may disturb you, also a lot of shilling and trolling is going on there. But if you found a solid project, you can use it to promote the project there, people will jump on if you show them your arguments on why the chosen project is good.

The projects I just invested in are the following:

CAPP (cappasity) - alibaba cloud release jan 2018, under top10 AR/VR company worldwirde, rated unter the top 1000 most active companies worldwide.
DENT - this coin got already a lot of attention but will still give you big profits
QLink - very fresh I love the idea of the project#
TRX - already went up very fast, will correct a little but you can be sure it will rise even higher

Hope that helped a little Wink

I wish you all big profits and happy trading in 2018 Smiley

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zozuk

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:26:35 PM

Thanks for the tips... what about Elixir? cap seems pretty low, they hit already 8x this month but i think it can still raise like 2-3k in a month. Any ideas?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: