Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCH] | BLTG | Bitcoin Lightning | Masternodes | PoS  (Read 31904 times)
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

This is not even a real bitcoin lighning, there is already bitcoin lighting futures which cost $200.  This coin BLT is just some random thing.
buntwo

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

Portuguese translation reserved
DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

I basically like the Smiley coin, I already bought a certain amount, I never know which coin will become the second bitcoin.
buntwo

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

Portuguese translation completed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2838853.0

Wallet: BTP4PH31yhzjJcStx99rkwxr9sgAKotzTZ
darkwing

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

Current masternode ROI is 4000%... FYI... payback is like 8 days for this coins right now.  You can buy it on stocks.exchange.  volume is around 20btc a day currently
darkwing

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

There are plenty of shared masternode services... Careful dyor.  to still get in on the roi of 4000%.  It wouldn't take long to get your own masternode with this roi.
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:10:36 AM

$50K per MN? Seriously?

It will not last long.
monkeeking

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:32:37 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 04:16:52 PM by monkeeking

This is not even a real bitcoin lighning, there is already bitcoin lighting futures which cost $200.  This coin BLT is just some random thing.

I think people may be confusing this coin with the lightning network for BTC.  Also, how does this coin share a ticker with another coin.  Bloom.  which is also blt.  Very Odd..  Maybe that is common for crypto? Although I haven't seen it.
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

Where's airdrop that you said??

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
monkeeking

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

$50K per MN? Seriously?

It will not last long.

Hats off to the devs.  The name is ingenious.  Success by name association.  I've never seen this much volume on a masternode coin in such a short time.  It's number 1 on stocks exchange. People are trading this like it's BTC. 99 nodes now.  it's going to crush alot of investors if this coin plunges.   I hope it doesn't got their sake.  Good luck.  I was going to take a stab at a MN.  but seems really risky at this point.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

After watching the title of this thread my first impression was oh another fork because of the name of coin. But here is totally different story as some people have mentioned already. The masternode of $50k is unrealistic and can't be sustained for long time for this kind of business model.
Bizking24

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

Still waiting patiently for the Air drop.    B8n1ugAvMGE1JbFLmJavVQrAPH39AzSsfU
denis1995

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

Any mining pool?
iTzShowTime

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

Can you explain, how to setup windows client to work with own masternode?
What is:
Output index
Reward address
Reward %
?

Is there any docs to work with masternode?

-Outputindex
The output index is the random number that is at the end of your tx id its going to be 1 or 0

-Reward addres
Reward address you dont have to put anything in that spot. The coins that are rewarded to you for having your
masternode up will come to the address that you sent your coins to for setup of masternode.

-Reward % is not need this would be used for if your run a masternode shared service

Qazo

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:04:36 PM

3,000 coins for Masternode?? wow  Shocked
vuhoang1giang

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

Smiley Smiley :)Chinese translation :  Wink
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=27406
Bitcoin Lightning wallet : BGdisFB45NZjVaiGN61sAfspB4VqASPfLy
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:04:32 AM

$50K per MN? Seriously?

It will not last long.

Hats off to the devs.  The name is ingenious.  Success by name association.  I've never seen this much volume on a masternode coin in such a short time.  It's number 1 on stocks exchange. People are trading this like it's BTC. 99 nodes now.  it's going to crush alot of investors if this coin plunges.   I hope it doesn't got their sake.  Good luck.  I was going to take a stab at a MN.  but seems really risky at this point.

open your fucking eyes its a Ponzi scheme the only people buying the coins are the people thinking they will make money with the masternodes , The roadmap is bullshit the "dev team" is anonymous .. it has a one page website .. a Cloned coin.
There is a team releasing these coins probably a new one everyday they are complete garbage with 0 plan , innovation , or functionality  all those things will be added later after we get things up and running .. you gotta be fucking kidding me ..
Roi 1000% + sure .. while the suckers keep rolling in to buy these masternodes thinking they will make money .. let me tell u they will get fucked .. and lose all their shit.

STOP GIVING AWAY YOUR MONEY PEOPLE ,,, ANON DEVS WILL 99% of the Time STEAL YOUR MONEY.

Anyone paying 50k to get a masternode for a coin with no innovation/functionality or a well layedout plan in a whitepaper should have their fucking head examined ..  Fools and their money are easily parted.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
iTzShowTime

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:05:50 AM

$50K per MN? Seriously?

It will not last long.

open your fucking eyes its a Ponzi scheme the only people buying the coins are the people thinking they will make money with the masternodes , The roadmap is bullshit the "dev team" is anonymous .. it has a one page website .. a Cloned coin.
There is a team releasing these coins probably a new one everyday they are complete garbage with 0 plan , innovation , or functionality  all those things will be added later after we get things up and running .. you gotta be fucking kidding me ..
Roi 1000% + sure .. while the suckers keep rolling in to buy these masternodes thinking they will make money .. let me tell u they will get fucked .. and lose all their shit.

STOP GIVING AWAY YOUR MONEY PEOPLE ,,, ANON DEVS WILL 99% of the Time STEAL YOUR MONEY.

Anyone paying 50k to get a masternode for a coin with no innovation/functionality or a well layedout plan in a whitepaper should have their fucking head examined ..  Fools and their money are easily parted.

Come on bro really? whats with all the fud if you looked into masternode you will see there paying daily there is trade vol on the exchange.
If you had your own masternode you would see its legit and its not what your saying it is. Just because someone else wants to put there $ where you 
chose not to doesn't mean its a scam or ponzi.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:49:38 AM

$50K per MN? Seriously?

It will not last long.

Come on bro really? whats with all the fud if you looked into masternode you will see there paying daily there is trade vol on the exchange.
If you had your own masternode you would see its legit and its not what your saying it is. Just because someone else wants to put there $ where you 
chose not to doesn't mean its a scam or ponzi.

Just look at the top 8 roi coins on masternode.info and compare them if u cant see any patterns there your blind or lying.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
darkwing

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:25:05 AM

love how sluppy spits the same fud on each mn ann.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: