Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:44:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCH] | BLTG | Bitcoin Lightning | Masternodes | PoS  (Read 31897 times)
simplestrategy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

Nice ROI on this master node coin but I think it would be great if you take out the word bitcoin from the coin name.
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

open your fucking eyes its a Ponzi scheme the only people buying the coins are the people thinking they will make money with the masternodes , The roadmap is bullshit the "dev team" is anonymous .. it has a one page website .. a Cloned coin.
There is a team releasing these coins probably a new one everyday they are complete garbage with 0 plan , innovation , or functionality  all those things will be added later after we get things up and running .. you gotta be fucking kidding me ..
Roi 1000% + sure .. while the suckers keep rolling in to buy these masternodes thinking they will make money .. let me tell u they will get fucked .. and lose all their shit.

STOP GIVING AWAY YOUR MONEY PEOPLE ,,, ANON DEVS WILL 99% of the Time STEAL YOUR MONEY.

Anyone paying 50k to get a masternode for a coin with no innovation/functionality or a well layedout plan in a whitepaper should have their fucking head examined ..  Fools and their money are easily parted.

Yep could not agree more as scammy as they come.

The website looks like a 13Yo did it for a school project and it has zero information about the team.

And the fact they are stealing not one but two names to try and "cash in" on and have name protection means they want total anonanimity which means they are not a serious product. 

$3 is too high for this overly pre-mined coin. 

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:01:24 AM

Seriously people. Wake up before its too late. All of these masternode coins popping up every single day are trying to encash on the MN craze. There is nothing new here. Copied git code and stupid websites can be made any day. Sucks but true. Wake up or loose it all...

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
miningallday

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

Seriously people. Wake up before its too late. All of these masternode coins popping up every single day are trying to encash on the MN craze. There is nothing new here. Copied git code and stupid websites can be made any day. Sucks but true. Wake up or loose it all...

Lose what? I've already exchanged my rewards back to BTC and I am in the + now for everything. I have more BTC than I started with and all my nodes are still running. Dash has been around for a while. There are MANY Dash nodes. So what craze?

Masternode Owner & Crypto Miner
gscotch

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

Lose what? I've already exchanged my rewards back to BTC and I am in the + now for everything. I have more BTC than I started with and all my nodes are still running. Dash has been around for a while. There are MANY Dash nodes. So what craze?

You can always find fudders here on ANN forum. I don't know what they want to get from fudding around? Everyone has brain and shall decide what to do by himself not by "good advice" from noname of forum Smiley

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 18jZ6btV5gwh58tCq2gKVvHVVeHqRrtAVX
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

You can always find fudders here on ANN forum. I don't know what they want to get from fudding around? Everyone has brain and shall decide what to do by himself not by "good advice" from noname of forum Smiley

good point there ,, to a account that's less then a month and a half old.

You call it fud so what exactly from whati said can you Prove not to be true ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
dnadave83

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:59:16 PM

do we earn these coins if we just stake a few hundred??
iTzShowTime

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:37:35 AM

do we earn these coins if we just stake a few hundred??

Yes if you take a few hundred coins and stake them you will get staking rewards!
costapete

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

is it still worth it go buy 3k coins to start MN???
gscotch

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

is it still worth it go buy 3k coins to start MN???

check those statistics. maybe they help to make decision https://coincheckup.com/coins/bitcoin-lightning/charts/basic

Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

Stay away from Bacon Lettuce Tomato Coin, it will only cause you grief.   

One never heard of exchange and no whitepaper or team.

SCAM in the making. 

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
miningallday

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

Stay away from Bacon Lettuce Tomato Coin, it will only cause you grief.   

One never heard of exchange and no whitepaper or team.

SCAM in the making. 

Uhm have you even checked the volume on this so called "never heard of" exchange?

It's definitely NOT a scam. It's actually a great investment that has paid itself off in a very short time. I have several masternodes I continue to create more as I earn more coins. The price of the coin continues to go up. there will be a soft fork coming soon also new exchanges too. You should do some research before you put FUD on the thread.

https://imgur.com/a/vZVAe

miningallday

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

Wallet Download, Setup and Backup Tutorial

https://youtu.be/C5K__OQZ1f8

Masternode Setup Tutorial

https://youtu.be/D7mOZ9buAMM

ptsan

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:34:03 AM

Whitepaper coming?
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

When coin is added to exchange?
gscotch

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:30:58 AM

why i cannot transfer stake coin ?

switch on "Coin Control" and check if they are not locked. If they are not locked try unlock wallet and then send coins

miningallday

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

4 nodes earning aprox 520 new coins per day, close to my 5th node. BLT to the moon.

miningallday

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:46:32 PM

New wallet, soft fork, more rewards, new exchange..... its going to moon!

mrsray

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

blt has been added to:
https://masternodesreviewed.com/CoinsWithMasternodes/bitcoin-lightning-blt/

mn owners are invited to leave a review to help spread more awareness of this project

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maidus23

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

Why are use the name Bitcoin Lightning when this is not a project associated with the Lightning Network. BLT is based on Skrypt too - not SHA-256. I'm looking to set up a MN but just want to be sure what I'm investing in. Any thoughts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: