Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me understand process and speed up my conformations !!!  (Read 113 times)
InvestOrLose (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:50:19 PM

Can someone please take a look at these transactions and Tell me if I did anything wrong or just used a low fee?
I was using an older version of electrum and the dynamic fees button didn't work I guess :/ I have since updated but I am really trying to have these transactions go through by tonight.

44ae1b324b8d0786349de12e12971132946eb43af4b06b6ff456da12da6b8b6d

a0f33e4d2c20a3b97112e9306d8f4b196ea17fc765b216f63ced8c50a23e2d47

Any help at all would be much appreciated.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:10:35 PM

Your fee is low that is why your transaction still unconfirm there are some other way to accelerate it or remove from being stuck you can try to accelerate your transaction in free accelerator and paid accelerator. you can try to accelerate here https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
They are offering paid and free service they are just asking for small bitcoin cash unlike other fake accelerator..
You may also try this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1951859.0
You can accelerate your transaction for free.

There is also other method like CPFP or Child Pays For Parent which working in my case when i had stuck transaction before..
To do this follow the step quoted below
To confirm it in the next block instantly do this :
1. Create a new address say X
2. Send 0.0001BTC to that new address X from your address on which BTC is stuck I.e 1Fh2GwdSfSDpfB5PpYjscB9u2inCoTmumX and this time include a fee of 850satoshi per byte on the transaction.

Your stuck tx will get confirmed in the next block if you follow this.
Note the address the fee above its just an example just use the default fee that updated from https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ and you can find the default fee below the chart..
I already tried to submit your both transaction and hope in few hours your transaction could be confirm just also try to submit them in viabtc and antpool accelerator just incase.. ..

Edit: There are lots of free service offering to accelerate transaction here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
But i don't guarantee  this service if it will work or not but you can try their free service...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:11:56 PM

Can someone please take a look at these transactions and Tell me if I did anything wrong or just used a low fee?
I was using an older version of electrum and the dynamic fees button didn't work I guess :/ I have since updated but I am really trying to have these transactions go through by tonight.

44ae1b324b8d0786349de12e12971132946eb43af4b06b6ff456da12da6b8b6d

a0f33e4d2c20a3b97112e9306d8f4b196ea17fc765b216f63ced8c50a23e2d47

Any help at all would be much appreciated.

You can rise fee, so nodes progress it faster? One thing is to use operator in future between transaction, you get your money back is something goes wrong.

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
InvestOrLose (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:20:35 PM

Your fee is low that is why your transaction still unconfirm there are some other way to accelerate it or remove from being stuck you can try to accelerate your transaction in free accelerator and paid accelerator. you can try to accelerate here https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
They are offering paid and free service they are just asking for small bitcoin cash unlike other fake accelerator..
You may also try this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1951859.0
You can accelerate your transaction for free.

There is also other method like CPFP or Child Pays For Parent which working in my case when i had stuck transaction before..
To do this follow the step quoted below
To confirm it in the next block instantly do this :
1. Create a new address say X
2. Send 0.0001BTC to that new address X from your address on which BTC is stuck I.e 1Fh2GwdSfSDpfB5PpYjscB9u2inCoTmumX and this time include a fee of 850satoshi per byte on the transaction.

Your stuck tx will get confirmed in the next block if you follow this.

I already tried to submit your both transaction and hope in few hours your transaction could be confirm just also try to submit them in viabtc and antpool accelerator just incase.. ..

Thank you very much for trying to submit them for me!! It's appreciated very much. I have tried using viabtc's free accelerator but it never seems to work even when I try directly on the hour:/. I may try the child pays for parent option if it does not confirm within a few hours.

I also realized my fee was too low partially because of the version of electrum I was using. I have since updated and should no longer have this problem.

Thank you for the help !!  Praying whatever accelerator you used will work Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: