Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 10,000 TRX - What should I do?  (Read 389 times)
darito21 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:22:34 PM

Hi people!!!
I have 10k Tron Units, I got them in different prices, most of them when price was under 0.05 and the last 750 ordered yesterday at 0.22

What are your ideas about this coin? I know it is being pumped by lot of people so it is a high risk coin, but I also read in a lot of places about a possible $1 price in a few months!

What do you think?
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

I think you should sell now and buy again from the dip and increase your total trons, bitcoin is going to start the next bull run so wait till bitcoin stabilize then buy again.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:08:10 PM

I would hold them if I were you. The price looks like it is going to continue to increase, so unless you need some money quick, I see no reason to sell. If you want to make moves, sell a small amount of it and invest in something else, but definitely hodl most of it.

boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:20:34 PM

you should hold them as they may announce many good news in this month . so be a hodler , or sell 50% of coins if need money .

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:41:28 PM

Usually the doubt comes when we already have a strategy and we want to change, what profit do you want to get? after you get it what will you do? What will happen if 30% of the current total value falls? are these questions that drive your investments and profits.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

Tron is one of the most successful ICO projects in last time and the price of TRX is increasing everyday because this ICO is very well structured and the team behind has some years of experience. There are more than 300.000 users of Tron and this number is growing by each day.

I say it is better to keep your coins in wallet because the price will surely go up and will soon reach 1$. At this moment there is not worry that the price could go down because it is only 0.21$ and there is a lot of space to increase more than this.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:00:55 PM

I had 10000 as well but I made a mistake and sold them, even though I would've suggested you to hold, the 22 cent ones are kinda expensive, not in the long run, but just in case BTC decides to run wild again. Bu I would definitely keep the early buys.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:03:02 PM

i would suggest to hoodl, if u want to sell than only sell some parts, selling when ur trade is in profit will will never be a mistake, profit=profit.....but like i already mentioned the best profit in crypto is mad by longterm hodling..
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

I find it best to keep,especially if there is a prospect of growth,I understand that you yourself do not want to shoot, so store more, as an option to sell some part of the coins

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:05:52 PM

You could sell some on an all-time high, buy back in the dips and hold the rest for long term if you have faith in the project.
KellyCoin

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

You could sell some on an all-time high, buy back in the dips and hold the rest for long term if you have faith in the project.

Good Advice.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

When coins experience such a huge rapid rise, most likely it is a pump and after a pump the likeness of a dump is high, so I'd sell them and then rebuy them cheaper. I have just sold my Ripple and Stellar and here you see the price is now going down...
KoinGuru17

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:03:53 AM

If I were you, I sell half of them and you can buy more if it goes down. Otherwise you will still keep half of them and you can make more profit.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:11:35 AM

Keep holding your TRX you just need to wait the right time to sell it. This coin have chance to get up again since yesterday TRX hit highest price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:20:14 AM

just hold your 10.000 TRX until the price becomes $ 10 let you can become rich with just hold one coin only

Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:20:40 AM

Set a price goal on what you would be comfortable selling them at and stick to it. Don't sell until you've hit that goal. I've found this method works best for me and prevents me selling at lower prices. But also stops me from regretting it if I sell to soon due to getting what I wanted for it anyway.
UFO2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:23:10 AM

Hold it! No doubt if you are not using the money.
Indiladhar

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:25:38 AM

Tron is one of the most successful ICO projects in last time and the price of TRX is increasing everyday because this ICO is very well structured and the team behind has some years of experience. There are more than 300.000 users of Tron and this number is growing by each day.

I say it is better to keep your coins in wallet because the price will surely go up and will soon reach 1$. At this moment there is not worry that the price could go down because it is only 0.21$ and there is a lot of space to increase more than this.

Not to highjack the thread but what happens when they get a million users? I heard somewhere that they reward you? Though I’m unsure.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:26:21 AM

just sell 10.000 TRX you because the price has started to fall slowly, if you do not want to risk you can sell now but if you want to get more profit you can HOLD 10.000 TRX you and hopeTRX up 130% increase as yesterday

weinuogpein0375

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:35:21 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 11:44:37 AM by weinuogpein0375

I think you should hold them because it is very unstable at present. and the bull will surely come in the near future. you'd better keep them until then.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: