Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:16:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do big corporations accept BTC?  (Read 286 times)
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

Moreover, not knowing how regulation might influence the outcome for BTC is another argument for not accepting it?!
Have you heard about 50 cent,who accepted bitcoin for his album and he left the coin untouched and now it turned into a million dollars,you have to be positive and if you are ready to accept the challenge you might win.The rapper never anticipated anything,he just wanted to try out and forgot about it it seems. Grin

Does somebody know how much BTC Microsoft or the others generate with the exchange of fiat to BTC and vice-versa?
You wont get those details unless someone working in the accounts section give those numbers. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

Corporations are open minded in crypto they search for what can give it and the benefits of it when they accept payment as btc.They are positive for its increasing the btc they paid to them that it will be possible to get high.
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

the short answer is GREED.... corporations are only interested in profits. The global economy is changing and the FIAT world is starting to notice that crypto has benefits that far outweigh the short term volatility risk.
yes, I agree with your opinion
I think it is unlikely that a big company works with bitcoin, if it does not generate huge profits,
an I'm sure big companies will succeed again, and crypto will be even better.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

the short answer is GREED.... corporations are only interested in profits. The global economy is changing and the FIAT world is starting to notice that crypto has benefits that far outweigh the short term volatility risk.
yes, I agree with your opinion
I think it is unlikely that a big company works with bitcoin, if it does not generate huge profits,
an I'm sure big companies will succeed again, and crypto will be even better.

It's business at the end.  Everyone focuses on multiplying their respective revenues. Crypto especially bitcoin being the first currency with high values and it keeps moving upward, the business whales know that they need to utilise this situation investing or manipulating the high value to grow their revenue by any means of accepting bitcoin either as a payment method or investing the bitcoin earned thriugh payment method into other crypto currencies to multiply it's profits.  This is entirely a business move. 

Always a business emphasis on looking for current trend loop hole to attract customers towards their business to increase their business revenue. This is why the top companies mentioned above accepts bitcoin as a payment method.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

Imagine that you have big company with good capital source and ready to make investment. What do you think about investment in Crypto for long invest or short invest by trading daily?
On my opinion, there investing for sure to making more profit. With good capital source, they can take part manipulating price in the market. This is a reality, you will not invest just for losing your money, isn't?
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:11:36 AM

I do not know exactly about this, but my analysis is due to service. How they should perform financial system updates for their clients who implement the cyrptocurrency system as a transaction. And of course BTC is the most common.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

It's common for corporates we'd business men to look for loop holes to increase their business as well as their profits. They know where the world is moving towards. They mostly try adopting current trend. They know where to invest and whom to attract through marketing or offering discounts or allowing crypto currencies as a payment. This doubles their profits when the value of bitcoin goes up.
Dewi11

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

they believe that bitcoin will bring huge profits. Maybe that's the reason why big companies like Microsoft, paypal and others accept BTC as a means of payment
ChrisTaylor

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

they believe that bitcoin will bring huge profits. Maybe that's the reason why big companies like Microsoft, paypal and others accept BTC as a means of payment

and on top of that they just want to gain more, for big playes that money in bitcoin is not a risky move it just another way of investing
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:12:39 AM

I think big corporations accept bitcoin payments because it's both convenient, fast and highly profitable. Do you believe that investing in bitcoin after a night of waking up the interest rate is up to 300% and the fact so. Virtual play is richer than real gold. In April last year, Japan became the first major economy to officially recognize electronic money as a means of payment and property.
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

Large corporations take bitcoin because they understand its prospective side and do not want to miss the moment to join the world trend.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: