Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.20 BTC loan  (Read 951 times)
BertSesame (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:36:48 AM

I am in need of about 0.20 btc, i will definitely pay back in about a week or so. Takes me awhile to get a large amount of bitcoins.

Thanks guys, address is in my signature.

If you have any more questions about my information, just ask me, thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:43:36 AM

And so he comes back, with a picture!

So i seen other people upload their own pictures in the forums, i searched but it only gave me an option to pick a pic from their gallery. How do i upload?

But not before he begged a little bit around.

need it for a video game i wanted. i just need 0.07 more. Anybody?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:46:17 AM

I saw a post of you begging for 0.07 BTC. If you are now in need of 0.20 how are you going to pay it back.
BertSesame (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:47:54 AM

So i seen other people upload their own pictures in the forums, i searched but it only gave me an option to pick a pic from their gallery. How do i upload?

the 0.07 post was a desperate move i have to admit, because i was too lazy to buy enough bitcoins to get a video game so i just asked around as my lazy self would do. But i do have a job, which is why i asked it would probably take me a week (or maybe 2) to pay the lender 0.20 bitcoins. Been a bit busy lately.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:52:55 AM

the 0.07 post was a desperate move i have to admit, because i was too lazy to buy enough bitcoins to get a video game so i just asked around as my lazy self would do. But i do have a job, which is why i asked it would probably take me a week (or maybe 2) to pay the lender 0.20 bitcoins. Been a bit busy lately.

So, it's quite possible you may get too lazy to repay? Collateral? Why not wait until you're paid then buy the game?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:53:22 AM

Is your job involving cams and nudity?
Cause I'm only investing in this kind of things. You know bitcoin is for shady stuff, right?

Alternatively, you may wanna crack that and claim the loot!

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
BertSesame (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:58:05 AM

So, it's quite possible you may get too lazy to repay? Collateral? Why not wait until you're paid then buy the game?

because i don't want to wait 2 weeks to buy it, that is too long, here is the game
https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/49516-risen-2-sacred-2-gold-saints-row-2-and-saints-row-the-third

i would definitely pay back if someone gave me enough bitcoins to get it now.
BertSesame (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 02:20:54 AM

I also work at What-A-Burger, a part time job. Kinda shitty lol.
Moogle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

KUPO!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 10:14:51 AM

7 posts total 4 of which are in this post..
think i'll personally say no to this one but maybe someone else will be happy to throw their money away.
do people seriously think that they can sign up and get money on this place?! its rediculous now.
there should be a limit on the lending forum. you cant post or even see it until you have 50 posts and been a member a month. it would cut down on so much crap. atleast for a month anyway!
and ban the selling of accounts!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: