Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fast microloan  (Read 2940 times)
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 02:54:59 PM

You people should be mad, that these people are allowed to try again. Why are they given a tag, instead of being IP banned, and lessening the chance that these people will be able to create a new account, and try again?

Because even if he got IP banned he can just come back with a new IP. And there are more scammers than just Joey. In fact, Joey's one of the most obvious ones.

Not so sure if Joey is smart enough to arrange a different IP ^^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thegogos

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:01:20 PM

Me and my son have unlimited IP's We subscribe to Hidemyip.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:02:33 PM

You people should be mad, that these people are allowed to try again. Why are they given a tag, instead of being IP banned, and lessening the chance that these people will be able to create a new account, and try again?

Because even if he got IP banned he can just come back with a new IP. And there are more scammers than just Joey. In fact, Joey's one of the most obvious ones.

Of course, if people refused to do transactions with untrusted members except through escrow, there would be no problems. Instead it's people desperate for a few extra bucks and some rep that allow scams to continue.

Yes man, its all my fault. If they stopped getting money, they would stop trying. Because, obviously, they have much more important things going on in life, then trying to scam people out of $10. I made a mistake, I learned. Move on, and stop being such a dick about it.
You ban one IP, they come back, you ban another, and another. Even HidemyIP, does not have unlimited number of IP's, it has a list of proxy servers. Infact, since 99% of these scammer, probably use HideMyIP, once all the proxies are banned, your killing most of them off

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:32:00 PM

Me and my son have unlimited IP's We subscribe to Hidemyip.
LOFUCKINGL HIS MORBIDLY OBESE MOM IS IN ON THE SCAMMING TOO!!!!!

They should just go be a fucked up cam couple and really make this shit SICK.

I'd pay .10 BTC JUST to see some FUCKED UP SHIT like that.

Then make a .GIF to post in every single one of their scammer 'i was told to come here to look for a loan' requests.

Oh Hai Gaiz. I just found their family portrait.

J603

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:34:55 PM

Of course, if people refused to do transactions with untrusted members except through escrow, there would be no problems. Instead it's people desperate for a few extra bucks and some rep that allow scams to continue.

Yes man, its all my fault. If they stopped getting money, they would stop trying. Because, obviously, they have much more important things going on in life, then trying to scam people out of $10. I made a mistake, I learned. Move on, and stop being such a dick about it.
You ban one IP, they come back, you ban another, and another. Even HidemyIP, does not have unlimited number of IP's, it has a list of proxy servers. Infact, since 99% of these scammer, probably use HideMyIP, once all the proxies are banned, your killing most of them off

I wasn't even going to say anything more but you double posted and it went to the top of my unread.

And couldn't they use TorBrower?
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:49:08 PM

Everyone, cut Hydro some slack. He fucked up. That's it. If he was looking to scam or make Joey look good or some stupid shit you guys are accusing him of, i'm sure it would have involved a lot more BTC and cleverness. You all are assholes for molesting his bitcointalk.org stature. So he didn't read the fine print. I bet your ass you didn't read the fine print when you installed your latest pc or phone application either. So go jam one out in the bathroom and relax.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: