Print  
Author Topic: CEX IO  (Read 147 times)
gozames (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:07:47 PM

Hello,

I need some help, last 30 hours I ask cex.io to complete ETH transaction they are doing nothing not answering at all, last answer about this is I have read on there facebook page 9 hours ago that transaction is pending, I'm sure that this is lie because in explorer

I'm getting this

Sorry, we are unable to locate this Transaction Hash

Can anyone tell what should I do ?

Maybe you know phone number or anything, It's impossible to contact them I'm telling them that they should rebroadcast transactions but now one listening they are telling that this is Cryptokitties attack I'm sure it's not, it was month ago.

So please help if you know anything...

And also tell which alternatives do you like so I don't want to use them anymore.

Thanks
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oisilener1982

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:56:57 PM

Binance and Kucoin are better in customer support

Stay away from CEX as much as possible
gozames (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:31:55 AM

First of all thanks for replay!

Binance is really good I'm using it last 6 month without problems at all, Soon I will move everything from bitrex,poloniex,liqui,gate and so on there I really like it.

I will try Kucoin...

Also I need best which supports bank-card transfers ?

P.S Waiting 35h for transaction at cex.io Cheesy
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

Kindly contact the support on the matter. If it was already done, please, tell us your user ID or support ticket number so that we could speed up the resolution.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
smallhachi

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

CEX is a scam.  Customers won't be able to withdrawal funding...  It is just untrustworthy. Stay away from it
kabrero

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

hey CEX!
WILL YOU SOLVE MY PROBLEM ABOUT THE TRANSACTION OF VERY FEW FEE? I PAID 0.001 BTC TO YOU TO SEND MY GOODS. SUPPORT SAYS THERE IS NOTHING TO DO AND I SHOULD WAIT. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY YOU ARE? STEALING? DO YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS? I ALREADY LOST A LOT. ARE YOU HAPPY? MOST OF THE CRYPTO INVESTORS READING THIS. DO YOU CARE THAT YOU LOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO INVEST VIA YOUR SERVICE? WHAT IS THIS GREEDY; PAYING ONLY 23 SATS FOR BTC TRANSFER? PEOPLE ARE ATTEMPTING TO CALL POLICE OR GO TO PROSECUTORS? DONT YOU AFRAID OF LEGAL ISSUES? YOU CLAIM THAT YOU SEND BTC IN 1 HOUR TO 24 HOURS. SO, WHERE IS MY BTC FOR GODS SAKE? ITS BEEN 10 DAYS!! SHAME ON YOU!!

https://blockchain.info/tx/7a9532803a68c995de2d1b269f765bccc61253cc27930a216ac0dea4d66baa93

you know thay you can solve this by double spend and rbf. do not lie! its not the fault of blockchain. its your fault and greedy. you know how much need to transfer btc.  everybody is waiting for your action!
kabrero

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

after 10 days i got my btc. i guess they solved the issue manually. i lost money at the end. i will not thank you. you dont hav any excuse. you have to be professional. i am not sure about using your service anymore. good luck to others about the crypto and fiat withdrawels.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: