Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dips are there!  (Read 128 times)
Cronion (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

Wow! What a chance! What are you buying at the dip?

I am buying FUEL, ADA and POWR! I already thought i was to late, but now  Grin
What else are you buying? What can I buy?
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:12:09 PM

I bought a good amount of espers from tip of dip! lol. There are not many coins to buy in dip right now as most of market is pumped. But if you work harder you can still find gems in coinmarketcap.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Cronion (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:22:04 PM

Nice! Very interesting coin! Unfortunately I am not registered on one of the markets, that this is trading on.... Sad
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:27:31 PM

The TenX project and its PAY crypto currency.  2018, will be the year when the use of crypto currency will become the mainstream.  And for this, projects that provide the ability to spend crypto currency directly from the card will be needed.  The TenX project, exactly, solves this issue.
lnris

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:32:16 PM

The TenX project and its PAY crypto currency.  2018, will be the year when the use of crypto currency will become the mainstream.  And for this, projects that provide the ability to spend crypto currency directly from the card will be needed.  The TenX project, exactly, solves this issue.

Sorry just a question since you know the coin, its the same as Omisego ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: