Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(ICO) CinemaWell.com is the first social platform of online cinemas  (Read 1007 times)
Route69 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

ANN THREAD in Arabic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700531.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vindesel

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

Social network for online cinemas, I just saw a project like this and look like promising project, i will participate in this bounty campaign project and hope it wil be success.
Route69 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

Social network for online cinemas, I just saw a project like this and look like promising project, i will participate in this bounty campaign project and hope it wil be success.

Oh, thank you!
And welcome to CinemaWell.com!
jeniferlavender

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

The idea of this project is good but   what's the difference between the pro movies and usual.
AndrewGolyanov

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

Hi guys,

I've applied for your bounty campaign and read the papers. I have a number of questions. I think it'll be cool for everybody and me learn the answers.

1. They say in some places that you get money by watching movies. Admin, how much money can I make? Coz, I can watch tons of moves!)))
2. Isn’t there risk that some Chinese folks would set up a network of computers and pre-program them to watch movies, then get the money from watching them and then withdraw them to Ethereum. Do you have any explanations on what you might be going to do in order to mitigate those risks here.
3. There’s information that marketer can connect to the system and get the “valuable marketing data”. That’s really cool, but isn’t it right that if you pay the views to view some stuff that you will make your data pretty “dirty”.
4. You speak a lot about premiers, but I can get to your system and watch the movies that are really good later on. Coz, you know, I am a copywriter and my schedule is pretty hectic and I am never gonna be able to fit in the premier.
5. There’s some info about dating. This is actually pretty cool. You can imagine some girls hinting some guys that they might be open to go to the virtual cinema and sort of have a date. It can actually turn out into a great niche use case that would eat up into the need of the ordinary users to do something together, but not like in the real world.
So, how are people going to communicate at such dates? Coz, they are watching the movie and it’s pretty loud, right?
6. Can you discuss the movies while you are watching them, coz teens and, well, everybody else, would be into texting, right?
7. Are you gonna show any ads next to the screens, coz this will empower your monetize-it! effort a lot.
8. Coding – I am not very deep into coding yet. Has anyone checked what they’ve got there?
9. Aren’t you afraid of the dump effect since you sell out your tokens at the 90% discount (!) pre-sale?
10. So, I looked a couple of minutes at road maps and info around them. Look, I don’t exactly get it – when will we see the movies at your platform? Will there be an archive of cool indie movies like at IMDB with ratings and reviews and stuff, so that viewers can come and watch them?

Bottom line:
I really like the idea of co-watching. This might go get catchy and viral with teens and young adults, then it might go kitties, you know. Or it might not, but it’s some steam under it.
Route69 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:29:24 AM

Hi guys,

I've applied for your bounty campaign and read the papers. I have a number of questions. I think it'll be cool for everybody and me learn the answers.

1. They say in some places that you get money by watching movies. Admin, how much money can I make? Coz, I can watch tons of moves!)))
2. Isn’t there risk that some Chinese folks would set up a network of computers and pre-program them to watch movies, then get the money from watching them and then withdraw them to Ethereum. Do you have any explanations on what you might be going to do in order to mitigate those risks here.
3. There’s information that marketer can connect to the system and get the “valuable marketing data”. That’s really cool, but isn’t it right that if you pay the views to view some stuff that you will make your data pretty “dirty”.
4. You speak a lot about premiers, but I can get to your system and watch the movies that are really good later on. Coz, you know, I am a copywriter and my schedule is pretty hectic and I am never gonna be able to fit in the premier.
5. There’s some info about dating. This is actually pretty cool. You can imagine some girls hinting some guys that they might be open to go to the virtual cinema and sort of have a date. It can actually turn out into a great niche use case that would eat up into the need of the ordinary users to do something together, but not like in the real world.
So, how are people going to communicate at such dates? Coz, they are watching the movie and it’s pretty loud, right?
6. Can you discuss the movies while you are watching them, coz teens and, well, everybody else, would be into texting, right?
7. Are you gonna show any ads next to the screens, coz this will empower your monetize-it! effort a lot.
8. Coding – I am not very deep into coding yet. Has anyone checked what they’ve got there?
9. Aren’t you afraid of the dump effect since you sell out your tokens at the 90% discount (!) pre-sale?
10. So, I looked a couple of minutes at road maps and info around them. Look, I don’t exactly get it – when will we see the movies at your platform? Will there be an archive of cool indie movies like at IMDB with ratings and reviews and stuff, so that viewers can come and watch them?

Bottom line:
I really like the idea of co-watching. This might go get catchy and viral with teens and young adults, then it might go kitties, you know. Or it might not, but it’s some steam under it.

Hi Andrew!
Thank you!
here are the answers to your questions:

Answer: We’d like to answer “tons of tokens”, but be careful, you lose the feeling of reality and can start leaving someone else’s life, like Napoleon, from watching too many movies!

Answer: Bingo! This is CEO’s favourite part Smiley Liliya got certified before in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Plus, our architects and engineers have experience with robot protection systems, espesially for all those Chinese provocateurs! But, if there’ll be the ones who’ll unite in groups, cities or even North Korean countries to get rewarded by all tokens released by us, then I’ll unveil you a secret, huge secret: due to tremendous growth of viewers and watched movies, CinemaWell.com will become very popular and the best producers would like to show their best movies on our platform!

Answers: We love our users, to the moon and back… our best users! The data they’ll provide will for sure be the best one on this huge market!

4. You speaks a lot about premiers, but I can get to your system and watch the movies that are really good later on. Coz, you know, I am a copywriter and my schedule is pretty hectic and I am never gonna be able to fit in the premier.
The version you have access to is legacy version. However, we already have had amazing premieres there, too. Here is what we’ve noticed: we had premiere of the movie “The Gold” with $2 mln  budget. The film company succeeded in this experiment. They decided to show their movie, first in their online cinema on CinemaWell.com platform, and only then this movie had to be released for offline cinemas. So, there were several thousands of people at this premiere, hundreds of whom entered cinema halls several hours before screening. They were waiting impatiently for the premiere, chatting with each other online:

https://www.screendaily.com/news/russia-readies-first-online-premiere/5059482.article

Answer:
We have cute button “watch with stranger”. This dating service allows to find, if not, second part of your heart, then, at least, new friend to watch a movie with. When you get a ticket and enter the cinema hall, you’ll have an option of private chat, which will allow all silliness that you’ll mutter to your new friend to be hidden from all audience.

Answer: Also, there is public chat which is available for everyone. If it disturbs you from viewing a movie, you can hide it.
https://youtu.be/7HbO9w6PlxA

Answer: We don’t want an advertisement to be annoying. It can appear sometimes before movie starts (like in an offline movie).

Answer: Welcome to GitHub: https://github.com/DigiMoiseus/ApplauseCashToken

Answer: First of all, it’s a bonus (not discount). It’s active only for 1 hour of pre-ICO and it has Hard Cap! Frankly speaking, it has its marketing trick Wink

Answer: Official release of our 2.0 version will launch at the end of April/beginning of May, just before Cannes Film Festival. By then we will participate in European Film Market and Hong Kong Film Festival, where we’ll purchase ownerships’ rights to propose many new interesting movies to our first users of the platform.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

Its really good project it will get the attention and interest of the people who are movie lover also this project is good for family and friends bonding.

Yes, indeed!
Please follow you'll find more great features!

Welcome to CinemaWell.com!
I already check the link that you gave it's very nice and I hope people will support this project. Keep the good work.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
laiwendersky

Activity: 194

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

It is a great honor to see the project with the innovative concept in a large number of projects full of bragging and impetuous. i'll be following it. good luck with your project

Route69 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

It is a great honor to see the project with the innovative concept in a large number of projects full of bragging and impetuous. i'll be following it. good luck with your project

Thank You so much, sir!

Route69 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

Top 3 questions about Cinemawell.com

We continue to share useful information about our platform with you.
Don't miss another top 3 questions and their answers about Cinemawell.com project!

HOW MUCH CAN YOU EARN ON THE PLATFORM?

As a viewer you can earn some money by watching and reviewing films. Also you can create your personal cinema hall with your own films and get money from it if you . As a filmmaker you can earn money by uploading new films on the platform. You can sell tickets for a profit. Blockchain technology establishes smart contracts using our cryptocurrency named ApplauseCash. CinemaWell.com charges a small percentage of ticket sales.

WHY WE SHOULD BE ATTRACTIVE TO FILMMAKERS?

If you are a young filmmaker with limited budget, Cinemawell.com is the right place for you! Here you can break into the worldwide viewing market without using big costs.  Also filmmakers can use CinemaWell.com to gather unlimited audiences, receive feedback from viewers and know exactly who is viewing. Furthermore you can target past viewers for future shows. And the biggest advantage for film producers is that they can sell tickets (in ApplauseCash) for a profit.

WHAT SOCIAL FEATURES DO WE PROVIDE?

CinemaWell.com is the first network of online cinemas with many great social features. CinemaWell.com gives users a unique opportunity to be part of the new age of distributing movies, viewing films with thousands of other viewers, going to a cinema with friends even when they are oceans apart! Also provide you a special opportunity – dating feature. You can have conversation in private chat with anyone you like! Don’t miss the chance to earn money by watching films online, to find new friends or even more!

If you are interested and want to find out more information please visit our FAQ on our website: http://www.cinemawell.com/ico/faq.html

haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

Well, I usually have to pay for the film. I am free to watch films but also receive money. Seems very attractive. I am waiting to be benefited.
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

Cinema welcome at its best! Brings you special premiers platform!
stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

I see this project is indeed good, hopefully it will be a bright future in the future. a major project I hope project will evolve going forward. success for this project.
Route69 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

Thank You friends!
and
Welcome to CinemaWell.com/ico/
Route69 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

Dear Japanese friends!

Take a look at our reviewed article here:
http://cryptocoinportal.jp/icotopics/cinemawell-com/ on Japanese language!

Caritar

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

This interesting project with the best idea and a good road map. Good luck, Dev!
Kiril

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

Oчeнь xoчeтcя yчacтвoвaть в этoм пpoeктe !
Route69 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

Oчeнь xoчeтcя yчacтвoвaть в этoм пpoeктe !

Thank You!

http://cinemawell.com/ico/
kaulhyangi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

Hi there !

Great project. I read your white paper carefully, and I have a few questions  Grin

1) Considering the global reach of your platform and your will to offer independent films from many countries, translation is a question that was in my mind throughout my read but you did not mention it. Your ecosystem is perfect for a subtitling system similar to viki.com, with the possibility for directors to pay bilingual community members in APLC to get subtitles on the platform (or give a share of the ticket price to translators of a given language). Is it in your roadmap ?

2) As an investor, I'd like to know how and why my APLC would increase in value. What mechanism, simply put, would make APLC more valuable than the ICO price of 1$  if your company grow ?

3) You mention crowdfunding for directors several times in your white paper. Will it be a feature of your platform or would the director have to redirect its cinemawell.com supporters to a kickstarter ?

Route69 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

Hi there !

Great project. I read your white paper carefully, and I have a few questions  Grin

1) Considering the global reach of your platform and your will to offer independent films from many countries, translation is a question that was in my mind throughout my read but you did not mention it. Your ecosystem is perfect for a subtitling system similar to viki.com, with the possibility for directors to pay bilingual community members in APLC to get subtitles on the platform (or give a share of the ticket price to translators of a given language). Is it in your roadmap ?

2) As an investor, I'd like to know how and why my APLC would increase in value. What mechanism, simply put, would make APLC more valuable than the ICO price of 1$  if your company grow ?

3) You mention crowdfunding for directors several times in your white paper. Will it be a feature of your platform or would the director have to redirect its cinemawell.com supporters to a kickstarter ?

Hi
Thanks so much for your attention and questions!

1. We are constantly looking for new ways to apply CinemaWell.com. Translation service is our priority. We even included this idea in our trailer for filmmakers https://youtu.be/nFUz9sqn6oM We do not post such ideas in our roadmap because we have many ideas. The roadmap will be endless  Wink

2. We released only 300 million ApplauseCash tokens. And no more will be released. Almost half of all tokens is allotted to use inside the platform for payment to watch movies, leave feedback, etc. Also, after viewers are paid for watching movies, we'll do our best to encourage them to use their tokens for various micro-payment opportunities, like dating features!!!, buying best seats in the cinemas, and so on.

We are going to participate in Cannes, Hong Kong, Berlin Film Festivals. There we'll be introducing CinemaWell.com to many producers/filmmakers and to purchase ownership rights for various premieres and movies to premiere on new (2.0) CinemaWell.com platform (planned release is at the end of April). The more users we will attract by paying them for watching movies, the higher CinemaWell.com value will be. It means that the price of tokens will go up, respectively.

We do have many strategic lawful plans how to raise APLC price.

Also, we have started negotiation with stocks of crypto assets regarding APLC tokens. The value of APLC tokens will depend on the market/our platform popularity/number of users/etc.

3.Crowdfunding for fimmakers is one of the main features of CinemaWell.com! And our goal is to do it inside CinemaWell.com because it will make our platform valuable for all users of social network of online cinemas, CinemaWell.com!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: