Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:55:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Pearl: Huge Updates  (Read 1139 times)
rezius (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

TestNet A will feature uploading and downloading to the IOTA Tangle and Users will get to experience it first hand. This is in Late January.

TestNet B Website Owners will be able to use the one line of code to start earning revenue on their websites. This is Mid-Late February.
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

What I like about Oyster is the team. A great team can make or break even an average Idea. And with Oysters product there is so many possible usage scenarios for the product, its could actually disrupt the markets. I did not like the new website that much tho I only saw it on mobile. Their old website BTW is blocked in some of the ublock adblock lists, I guess the domain was used for something else (oyster.ws i think) somewhen in the past.

Anyway. I hope their vision stays high, the team stays motivated and they go disrupt some industries.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
flipperfin

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

Still got high regards for this project. Its dipping now, but im sure itll make a comeback.
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

Price should bounce back nice and quick. As far as the whale sell off goes, it could be many reasons as to why they sell, I dont get it either though, there are so many developments coming I can't imagine trying to sell any time soon!

The simpler it is, the better I like it
raulo1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

Price should bounce back nice and quick. As far as the whale sell off goes, it could be many reasons as to why they sell, I dont get it either though, there are so many developments coming I can't imagine trying to sell any time soon!

I also don't know exactly how a whale thinks, but maybe they dump a lot when the project is going strong because that way they'll cause a dip (they know they are whales), and people are still going to invest in the project, so they buy again at cheaper prices after the dip they caused. If I were a whale and had to pick a project for that kind of strategy, I would pick one that everyone believes in, so a recovery is almost guaranteed.
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

Buy prl now. it is very cheap and a good time to get in.
End of this month mainnet will be released so i hope you are getting in before that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: