Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:53:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: better internet provider for gaming?  (Read 97 times)
alexford (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

Hello guys, I need opinion regarding in picking internet provider. I wanted to know what ISP should I applied for my gaming. Want to play Dota2 but I don't know what ISP should I take.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:07:27 PM

What are you choices of provider? Would be useless if you can't join them.
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:28:48 AM

Most ISP are fine for gaming. Gaming doesn't take an awful not of resources unless you are hosting a server yourself. If you are concerned you can always contact each one and find out the best deal. Anything over 10mb download would be fine for gaming and something around 5 upload would be decent.

If you can get any higher than that then thats just a added bonus for downloading things.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: