Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Having fun with crypto.  (Read 1022 times)
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

I like your idea.i am also engineer and i am since last 1 year into this cryptoworld.i took part into many ICO's so i also thaught to lanuch my own coin but that time i don't know anything about the launching of coin.so i started to gather knowledge of coins and read many articles based on the cryptocurrency and i am still get knowledge for launch my coin.so i suggest you to do proper research and get more knowledge then launch your own coin.all the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:16:20 AM

An easy way of earning more coins especially when you are successful in attracting other crypto investors out here. Better served your customers with a well defined market project in which you'll make believe to them that your project has a chance out there and they'll have a good future with it if they invested on it. Well goodluck on it mate.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:50:44 AM

Can you stop doing shit coins and go by main things about money
Selenites

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

An easy way of earning more coins especially when you are successful in attracting other crypto investors out here. Better served your customers with a well defined market project in which you'll make believe to them that your project has a chance out there and they'll have a good future with it if they invested on it. Well goodluck on it mate.
You mean scamarketing? Cheesy
Communication is a game changers in a project, the numbers of shitcoin who get promotions without any ideas behind is unbelievable (any tron supporter here ? Cheesy )
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

Communication is a game changers in a project, the numbers of shitcoin who get promotions without any ideas behind is unbelievable (any tron supporter here ? Cheesy )
Not all the times on those coins who are attracting investors by means of marketing can be called scamarketing since this thing would entirely depending on its dev or team itself if they would do such thing. This is also comes to my attention about those coins being pumped up without even seeing if the coin have been marketed. Its impossible for it to pass on my own awareness on a certain coin that do exist on the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

Not all the times on those coins who are attracting investors by means of marketing can be called scamarketing since this thing would entirely depending on its dev or team itself if they would do such thing. This is also comes to my attention about those coins being pumped up without even seeing if the coin have been marketed. Its impossible for it to pass on my own awareness on a certain coin that do exist on the market.
I agree, there is a lot of shitcoins which they pumped on the market cap and people will say, oh this is a very good crypto and we should invest in it, otherwise the true story is, that the cause of the pump is by the fund of the devils themselves, after that when the market drop, theses shitcoins will die and investors will lose a lot of money.
curry30

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:13:57 AM

Im having fun in this industry crypto, because i make once making $400 and that i get in crypto,i was join in bounty campaign and also making invest in crypto like bitxoin,altcoin etc.,that i having fun work with crypto.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

Im having fun in this industry crypto, because i make once making $400 and that i get in crypto,i was join in bounty campaign and also making invest in crypto like bitxoin,altcoin etc.,that i having fun work with crypto.
Is that the only reason why you are having fun because of your own benefit? We have to make cryptocurrency as a beneficial for all of us in general, it is not because we are earning from it but one reason is that the ability for the world to change not only at the present time, because of bitcoin a lot of people encourage to do their own coin but of course it does not mean that they are all worth it to invest at, so we still need to be vigilant in choosing coins.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

Hey folks,

Long time listener, first time caller.

Just started compiling litecoin, but I've been into crypto since 2013 and I'm an engineer so this is pretty fun.

My master plan is to release my own coin.

Going for a true sh1tcoin with a $500 market cap! to the moon!!!!!!!

Its quite so easy someone like you. You have all the idea about this.It will helps you to do anything easily on crypto. Release a coin a good idea and to do success you have need to a planning as you said. Go ahead with your plan.

Mr.boombastick

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

Hi there. We're working on one cool project here and looking for a marketing manager. Soon we plan to launch a bounty company. More details here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791622.msg28577593#msg28577593
alko89

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

Going for a true sh1tcoin with a $500 market cap! to the moon!!!!!!!

I also had an idea of making a shitcoin with the lowest cap ever Cheesy
cryptonexii (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:50:07 AM

I've actually converted the idea into something that could be useful after all :-) check my sig link.

MurfCoin Engineer No. 001 - May the FLUFF be with you.
http://www.murfcoin.org
I do airdrops manually after 6PM every day PST. Please be patient :-)
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

Yeah why not , if this takes you to the moon then good for you. Just know all the risk of this and the probability of taking you there because of many aspects. It could also be our next bitcoin someday if ever you make the management right. So work on it pal.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CPG_001

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

We are trying to take MENA first game platform into the crypto-currency market-Castle Peak Game.
CPG_001

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

We are trying to take MENA first game platform into the crypto-currency market-Castle Peak Game.
CPG_001

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

what should I say in these days while my $100 has become $50?
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:35:44 AM

many people are wants to create their own coin for education purpose.it is difficult but not impossible.i also enjoy with crypto.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:06:05 AM

As with anything you do you should try to have fun. No matter the outcome you will finish a winner in the end.
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:53:01 AM

Let's cheer-up everybody here. He did his own coin, if we thought that it's gonna be nice in the near future then why not? Anyway, we cannot predict the future, so I am proud that he did his best as early as he could, cause maybe, someday people will regret again criticizing the new coin that made.

Let's just take a look and think positive always. Take the risk. That's life.

cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:16:55 AM

A good coin is solely created for a mission and vision not just to help and promote the social welfare and development of the world and its community but also to the promotion and helping overcome the solution of its market-related society. So yeah if we have an idea we should bring the idea on helping to overcome the recent struggles of cryptocurrency, promoting good value to the community so that our government would be at ease on supporting the cryptocurrency by doing the right thing.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: