Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Temporarily Disable New User Registrations  (Read 273 times)
jiangsuren (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:08:20 PM

i just see this news in there ann
Fellow Binancians,

Due to the overwhelming surge in popularity, Binance will have to temporarily disable new user registrations to allow for an infrastructure upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your support!

why every big exchange all close the Registrations?

Bitfinex is also can not reg now Undecided
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

It is good because everyone in crypto is actively using binance. Binance needs to consolidate its system. These are bad effects of high popularity  Smiley

IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:05:06 AM

This is very annoying. I had just decided to join Binance, their registration page has been open on my screen for a few days and just a moment before I would do the actual registration they disabled it. Very frustrating.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:09:29 AM

Not surprised, I tried to login to my account a couple days ago and it took multiple attempts and a couple hours just to login.

moneyafric

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:13:05 AM

Not surprised, I tried to login to my account a couple days ago and it took multiple attempts and a couple hours just to login.

Yes o, you are right as I experience same. Recent regulations made them to block new users from registration. I like Binance and my trade experience with them.
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:21:20 AM

If it is just for temporarily and for the betterment of binance exchange then its not bad. And I think it is the same too because rejecting new members means cutting your own legs.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:46:18 AM

Almost major exchange server got overload due huge new comers. And that's good as they need to focus and upgrade their server before get ton of new customer.
It was very lag and Binance need so many maintenance in same day before they went to this temporarily disable

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:52:17 AM

Amazing to see how fast binance has grown in such a short time. Already over 3 million users.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:16:13 AM

This is completely normal, and when many people see the benefits of making money, then the registration of the site will lead to a bad user experience, which is something that many websites want to avoid.

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:20:41 AM

A crypto trading exchange needs to offer a good user experience and a fast access to their services. When you have an increase in popularity and everyone mention Binance is a great exchange, everyone rushes to create an account.

This exchange was not expected a big users base, and not plan in advance the infrastructure accordingly.

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:21:55 AM

Fellow Binancians,

Due to the overwhelming surge in popularity, Binance will have to temporarily disable new user registrations to allow for an infrastructure upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

They need to do an upgrade as crypto adoption is gaining so much high

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:55:53 AM

Fellow Binancians,

I have to say that Binance has a very good user experience, and it's been a good practice to stop new user registration because of the recent increase in user experience that has led to the site becoming catton.

seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:32:13 AM

It makes sense all exchanges are flooded with extra tickets, withdrawals up to their knees, and in general under staffed. It is better they say no to your business than offer an abysmal service to you. I know it sucks but I am sure all the exchanges are working around the clock to hear more people because believe me they want your business!

Sonosax

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

absolutely a good move on their behalf, as its only going to get crazier... they still have the best interface by a mile and people will still come.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:02:08 AM

Binance reach their limit so they stop some users to register in the site for the mean time but wait atleast a week or more we can access their site with no problem anymore.One of the best of the best exchanger is binance so the popularity of that can one of a kind problem if you think because there's a lot of users all around the world so it's hard for them to monitor it for now,if there's a problem there's also a way to solve it so wait for that.

duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:12:21 AM

I always use this exchange because this is the exchange that has helped me make a lot of profit. I think Binance is closing all new users who want to upgrade their website to prepare for the new revolution in 2018. I hope Binance is always a favorite place for all new investors
ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:14:27 AM

Seems that this has happened with quite a few places recently.  With the new influx of users, one can definitely understand why it has happened and the need for infrastructure upgrades to keep things going an better prepare for the future.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:32:29 AM

Good decision made by binance. Binance has gotten lots of popularity these few months so I think they made a good decision by closing the registration. They will open it back later anyways.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

Too many people want to start trading cryptocurrency, but the resources of exchanges are limited. I think they will improve their infrastructure and re-open registration after that, because the more people trade, the more profit for exchanges.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:28:09 AM

Now that there are too many registered users, Binance is a very good one, so I think this is a good measure to limit speculation.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: