Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON Announcement Today!  (Read 613 times)
thecryptillian (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:23:09 AM

So TRON will be broadcasting a live stream from Beijing in a couple of hours an they are expected to make a big announcement regarding a big partnership.

I am hoping for Microsoft or Alibaba, but I'm not sure what the realistic chances of that are.

There are a few things to take into consideration here.

Tron founder announced the news of an upcoming partnership the other day and the money poured in. In the days since announcing the upcoming announcement TRX reached a high of $0.30 US before correcting down to $0.20 where it has remained steady for now, slightly up to $0.22 for now.

The announcement is 2 hours away (10:00am Beijing time) and I feel like 3 things could happen.

1- Either the announcement doesn't live up to the expectation of the crowd and the price drops significantly.

2- The announcement is good, but not great - No movement.

3- The announcement is huge (say like involving Microsoft or Alibaba) and the price could skyrocket.

I am not sure what will happen, I can only hope for #3. But I just think that they have built so much hype around the announcement, and to think they had a market cap of $200 Million a month ago, and now its sitting around $15 Billion, you would expect some big news to be coming!

Anyway share your thoughts, especially if you are familiar with Tron.
thecryptillian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

Just to update the situation a bit.

Tron founder held the live stream as promised, but unfortunately failed to deliver on any big announcements regarding the NASDAQ listed company partnerships. He did mention there were some partnerships blossoming and in negotiation, but was unable to give any specific names.

His reasoning for not being able to name the NASDAQ companies was fair enough, but I think he could have just stuck with his original announcement via twitter. In the tweet he suggested there would be more information in the live stream, but that was not the case.

The price was $0.22 when the live stream began and the price dropped to as low as $0.15 after the broadcast had finished. There were clearly some disappointed investors out there.

The price has rallied back up to as much as $0.20 before stagnating around $0.18 for now.

It looks like a good opportunity to buy in again, because the partnerships are not too far away from actually being announced and depending on just how big the partnerships are, I'd say we can expect to see the price rise to at least $0.30.
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

since you seem to be well versed with tron, can you break it down for a layman what exactly TRON is/does/promises?  Seen a lot of hype around this in the past few weeks, and I'm not much of a fomo buyer, but it has certainly caught my attention.  I'm too lazy to dig in on my own, so if you can help to break it down simply, would appreciate it.

Thank you.
CONANEDO

Activity: 404
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

i am expecting tron/TRX to go up to around $1-$2.it's growing really fast and i believe this will continue growing from current price $0.2 to above $1 and will have the same popularity like ripple.
flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

i am expecting tron/TRX to go up to around $1-$2.it's growing really fast and i believe this will continue growing from current price $0.2 to above $1 and will have the same popularity like ripple.

You are probably correct but what is this rise based on?
Mandrag

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:57:43 AM

Ok I just watched the live stream and what I saw was a 20 y old kid that hyped that their will a partnership with big names , none of that was announced! I am skeptic about how this kid can be a developer , only think I can find on him is an app he build witch was not very successful.

At points during the live stream it looks like he was trading and completely loosing focus, why do I see a kid making money on our backs , why did he fail to announce big partnership , why did the coin fail 15% during the announcement    Huh Huh Huh     
TucoRamirez

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

Ok I just watched the live stream and what I saw was a 20 y old kid that hyped that their will a partnership with big names , none of that was announced! I am skeptic about how this kid can be a developer , only think I can find on him is an app he build witch was not very successful.

At points during the live stream it looks like he was trading and completely loosing focus, why do I see a kid making money on our backs , why did he fail to announce big partnership , why did the coin fail 15% during the announcement    Huh Huh Huh      

Just to update the situation a bit.

Tron founder held the live stream as promised, but unfortunately failed to deliver on any big announcements regarding the NASDAQ listed company partnerships. He did mention there were some partnerships blossoming and in negotiation, but was unable to give any specific names.

His reasoning for not being able to name the NASDAQ companies was fair enough, but I think he could have just stuck with his original announcement via twitter. In the tweet he suggested there would be more information in the live stream, but that was not the case.

The price was $0.22 when the live stream began and the price dropped to as low as $0.15 after the broadcast had finished. There were clearly some disappointed investors out there.

The price has rallied back up to as much as $0.20 before stagnating around $0.18 for now.

It looks like a good opportunity to buy in again, because the partnerships are not too far away from actually being announced and depending on just how big the partnerships are, I'd say we can expect to see the price rise to at least $0.30.

@thecryptillian, still waiting for a reply to my original post, if you can spare the time and energy, thanks Smiley
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

The bookmakers began to collect the nets, those who bought trx at a high price will get stucked for a very long time, maybe the whole life
thecryptillian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

At points during the live stream it looks like he was trading and completely loosing focus, why do I see a kid making money on our backs , why did he fail to announce big partnership , why did the coin fail 15% during the announcement    Huh Huh Huh      

Well he is not just any 20-year-old kid.

Firstly, he's late 20's I believe, but he is also an extremely talented entrepreneur and if you think building an application with 10 Million users in the first 2-years is not very successful - I would love to see your portfolio of work.

He also had a very good position as a developer at Ripple in their early days.

He has been named on the Forbes 30 under 30 list for his accomplishments as an entrepreneur which should give you an idea of how successful this kid is. Nobody's don't make it on the list.

Look at Mark Zuckerberg and what people would have said about him when investing in facebook early on. They will be crying now.

I am sorry but if you can't see that this kid has what it takes, you might want to stop investing in early start-up type stuff, because there is 1 million times worse than him.

since you seem to be well versed with tron, can you break it down for a layman what exactly TRON is/does/promises?  Seen a lot of hype around this in the past few weeks, and I'm not much of a fomo buyer, but it has certainly caught my attention.  I'm too lazy to dig in on my own, so if you can help to break it down simply, would appreciate it.

Thank you.

I stole this off of their website but I couldn't explain it any better myself.

TRON is a blockchain-based decentralized protocol that aims to construct a worldwide free content entertainment system with the blockchain and distributed storage technology. The protocol allows each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem.
Peiwo App with over 10 million users will become the first TRON-compatible entertainment APP.

If you have any specific questions I would be able to help explain it in my own words a bit better, but hopefully that gives you an idea.

But in short, if Tron have it their way, Facebook, Twitter, google, and those types of companies will no longer own and control all of our data and content. It will be a decentralised world full of decentralised applications and a whole new ecosystem for users and publishes.
TucoRamirez

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

thank you.

I think i'm getting an idea of what its about.

seems like a rather ambitious project, to take on giants like FB and Google, but someone has to do it.  Guess its still very early days for this project to justify the market cap based on what it "can" do. Everything is valued at its maximum potential, not reality. Its amazing!!
thecryptillian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:28:45 AM

why do I see a kid making money on our backs , why did he fail to announce big partnership , why did the coin fail 15% during the announcement    Huh Huh Huh 

He didn't announce the partnerships because those are NASDAQ listed companies meaning they are publicly owned by shareholders. The shareholders have a right to know before anyone else, so that process has to take its toll first.

I think he got a little over excited when he announced on Twitter and either didn't exactly think it through properly, or was just hoping it would be sorted in time for him to announce on the stream.

At points during the live stream it looks like he was trading and completely loosing focus,     

dude, he was live streaming to 200,000 people and talking with his manager at the same time to make sure it was all working okay. He also covered a lot of topics, so, he no-doubt had some materials on his computer for the chat.

thecryptillian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:33:01 AM

thank you.

I think i'm getting an idea of what its about.

seems like a rather ambitious project, to take on giants like FB and Google, but someone has to do it.  Guess its still very early days for this project to justify the market cap based on what it "can" do. Everything is valued at its maximum potential, not reality. Its amazing!!

No problem,

You exactly right, it's ambitious, but someone has to do it.

The price does seem a little speculative, and it is a long-term project, but at the same time, the Tron protocol is very much active and they already have partnerships with companies that have millions of users who will be using Tron very soon.

man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

I think the announcement couldn't be big enough to even hold the current price. Tron already skyrocket too hard, nobody can tell where or if there are support zones. The probability of a massive correction is way bigger than an additional rise. I will wait to invest until it drops below 0.1$ again. Still a nice project!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
thecryptillian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

I think the announcement couldn't be big enough to even hold the current price. Tron already skyrocket too hard, nobody can tell where or if there are support zones. The probability of a massive correction is way bigger than an additional rise. I will wait to invest until it drops below 0.1$ again. Still a nice project!

I was impressed with the way it rallied back when it dropped to $0.15. I'd say it won't be dropping below that.

Not to mention, the big announcements will still be coming very shortly.

I wouldn't be counting on it to hit $0.10, but that's just me.

man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

I was impressed with the way it rallied back when it dropped to $0.15. I'd say it won't be dropping below that.

Yeah my position might be inaccurate; though it's all speculation and a project that hits the top10 in the very first 3 months of existence should be considered overpriced. Can anyone tell if the volume will last? The main volume comes from binance, what will happen if this goes down to a "normal" level of maybe 50kk a day?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

As I've checked TRON's price, it's now at $0.17. I think my cousin would be happy about this because of the price dump. If there would be another TRON announcement, there might be a little price pump somewhere between $0.20 to $0.25 per TRX.

I still wish I could hold TRON when it was still $0.02, but I sold them all for Ripple (which is still a good thing). Let's see how much it will pump with this upcoming announcement.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

TRON is making important strides to become more successful in the future. Currently TRON is helping some investors in it feel excited by the value of it is growing well. I hope that it will follow the plan and orientation set before to bring more value to the community that supports it.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

So this must be a buy day for tron, gonna fillup my bags with tron cause im seeing that we might reached 0.5$ to 1$ this time, secure your positions now.
kapipindot

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:29:21 PM

Lots of hype on TRX seen around the web. Twitter war between founders of TRX and LTC happened but the kid should have let it pass, got burnt when satoshilite replied. TRX will be included in one of Korean exchange may hype it a little more. I see TRX as good long term investment.
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

This year is the best year for Cryptocurrency market because big companies are partnering up with virtual currencies that will allow as another mode of payment for products and services. This announcement will attract more investors around the world and was hoping that it will pump more in order to earn more money and profits.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: