Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:16:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON Announcement Today!  (Read 613 times)
thecryptillian (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

Lots of hype on TRX seen around the web. Twitter war between founders of TRX and LTC happened but the kid should have let it pass, got burnt when satoshilite replied. TRX will be included in one of Korean exchange may hype it a little more. I see TRX as good long term investment.
Dude wtf are you on about?

Satoshilite put something too him and he responded wisely, they both said how awesome each-other were and it was done. There was no war.

So this must be a buy day for tron, gonna fillup my bags with tron cause im seeing that we might reached 0.5$ to 1$ this time, secure your positions now.

Yep locked and loaded!
flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

Lots of hype on TRX seen around the web. Twitter war between founders of TRX and LTC happened but the kid should have let it pass, got burnt when satoshilite replied. TRX will be included in one of Korean exchange may hype it a little more. I see TRX as good long term investment.

Satoshilite put something too him and he responded wisely, they both said how awesome each-other were and it was done. There was no war.

So this must be a buy day for tron, gonna fillup my bags with tron cause im seeing that we might reached 0.5$ to 1$ this time, secure your positions now.

Yep locked and loaded!

Well executed publicity stunt by both guys.

Bravo!
thecryptillian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

Yep locked and loaded!

Bravo!

Seems highly unlikely.
flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

Yep locked and loaded!

Bravo!

Seems highly unlikely.

Where these amounts of money are involved and the egos involved....Not to me it doesn't.
semiwylson

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

The price has already skyrocket lixe x20 or smth like that. Where to go more?
ptrsndc

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

Stopped watching after few mins  Embarrassed
thecryptillian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:51:13 PM

I think the announcement couldn't be big enough to even hold the current price. Tron already skyrocket too hard, nobody can tell where or if there are support zones. The probability of a massive correction is way bigger than an additional rise. I will wait to invest until it drops below 0.1$ again. Still a nice project!

I was impressed with the way it rallied back when it dropped to $0.15. I'd say it won't be dropping below that.

Not to mention, the big announcements will still be coming very shortly.

I wouldn't be counting on it to hit $0.10, but that's just me.

I would say that TRON definitely has some safety at $0.15. It has twice rallied back now after dropping to that price. Steady at $0.17 now and that looks the right price, but definitely wouldn't talk anybody out of jumping on at that price. Should only go op over the next few weeks. At the very least, if you are interested in TRON, put an order in at $0.15.
thecryptillian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

Stopped watching after few mins  Embarrassed

It was a little bit disappointing yes.

I think the biggest problem was the he built so much hype up, it felt like a let-down.

His last live stream had under 10k, I believe he had over 200k for this one.

He copping slack for many reasons, even people saying that it all looked unprofessional.

I guess in the crypto world, everyone is way too suspicious. I think what he does is very personal, and people should be so grateful, considering a lot of founders out there don't like to be known at all, and the rest get minions to do all that stuff, we should be grateful that he is offering us a weekly update, delivered by himself, at his personal house.

When this guy is bigger than Mark Zuckerberg and charging 100k a minute for discussions, you will remember back to these live-streams and just realse how awesome they were.

MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:49:40 AM

This year is the best year for Cryptocurrency market because big companies are partnering up with virtual currencies that will allow as another mode of payment for products and services. This announcement will attract more investors around the world and was hoping that it will pump more in order to earn more money and profits.
I'm also seeing how alts grew too high now, many were investing now in alts since btc were too high to start investmen, i didn't even see that TRON will be making it on the spot, and it's time to studied it and tries to invest too.

kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

Stopped watching after few mins  Embarrassed

It was a little bit disappointing yes.

I think the biggest problem was the he built so much hype up, it felt like a let-down.

His last live stream had under 10k, I believe he had over 200k for this one.

He copping slack for many reasons, even people saying that it all looked unprofessional.

I guess in the crypto world, everyone is way too suspicious. I think what he does is very personal, and people should be so grateful, considering a lot of founders out there don't like to be known at all, and the rest get minions to do all that stuff, we should be grateful that he is offering us a weekly update, delivered by himself, at his personal house.

When this guy is bigger than Mark Zuckerberg and charging 100k a minute for discussions, you will remember back to these live-streams and just realse how awesome they were.

Well I guess now I know why TRX went to 0.30 after this stream. TRX is now back down to 0.15. Buy the rumor and sell the news.
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:27:38 AM

Tron is a shitcoin with really nothing to show.  Why does it deserve a $7.6B valuation?  Even at it's current rate (still way over valued) it's an 5500% increase from a month ago.  And you all think it should keep shooting up?  LOL
boom2

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

really, it looks like shitcoin - pump and dump Cheesy better invest in DeepOnion Wink
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

Perhaps rumors of this shitcoin are real. Look at the current price, returning to where it started. I bought 50000 TRX at 1200 and now I lose half of the property. Maybe I'll lose everything if it's a scam. so wrong @@
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

Tron is a shitcoin with really nothing to show.  Why does it deserve a $7.6B valuation?  Even at it's current rate (still way over valued) it's an 5500% increase from a month ago.  And you all think it should keep shooting up?  LOL

Its not shitcoin.
Tron is just pump-dump coin. It has reached the current level at very low prices. A very good coin for the daily trade, even if it is not the future.
The transaction volume is high and popular.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:31:51 AM

I think the announcement couldn't be big enough to even hold the current price. Tron already skyrocket too hard, nobody can tell where or if there are support zones. The probability of a massive correction is way bigger than an additional rise. I will wait to invest until it drops below 0.1$ again. Still a nice project!

I was impressed with the way it rallied back when it dropped to $0.15. I'd say it won't be dropping below that.

Not to mention, the big announcements will still be coming very shortly.

I wouldn't be counting on it to hit $0.10, but that's just me.

Yeah my position might be inaccurate; though it's all speculation and a project that hits the top10 in the very first 3 months of existence should be considered overpriced. Can anyone tell if the volume will last? The main volume comes from binance, what will happen if this goes down to a "normal" level of maybe 50kk a day?
Aaaaaand i was right.  Roll Eyes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆