Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FuzeX or TenX  (Read 149 times)
Invest-or (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:47:56 AM

I am taking a look at the initiatives to bridge the gap between cryptocurrencies and the real world (or the fiat world if you like). The best know at the moment is probably TenX, but there is also a new incoming card called FuzeX that is now on an ICO. I am on their bounty campaign, but if anyone wants to take a look and tell me if there are any red flags to also invest?
Fuzex.co

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:28:14 PM

Join our official telegram grouo to know more about fuzex.co
jkw224

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:40:29 AM

I am currently looking into FuzeX (reading the whitepaper) and would like to hear people's opinions as well.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:43:35 AM

Many companies are showing more interest towards the Fuzex company because they have the solid team behind this project. During the private sale they collected enough money 20000ETH in short period and now pre-sale is running almost it is very near to collected another 20000ETH because they deliver the cards on time.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

In this case, I will probably choose FuzeX because what they offer is quite relevant for today and I would very much like to have such a card in order to fully secure myself with phyty dengas while they still exist. Maybe soon just nebudet.
Invest-or (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

Many companies are showing more interest towards the Fuzex company because they have the solid team behind this project. During the private sale they collected enough money 20000ETH in short period and now pre-sale is running almost it is very near to collected another 20000ETH because they deliver the cards on time.

Right now FuzeX pre-sale is going on and it is getting a huge support. The soft cap has been reached and now they are 74% into the hard cap. We are talking at a war chest of 40,000 Ether just on pre-sale for a team that is made of very relevant electronics engineers and an equivalent number of business professionals.

All investments are risky, but there are some that have a better chance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: