Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIBOX = EXCHANGE SCAM ? TX HASH confirmed, but balance still as 0!  (Read 648 times)
hs4373

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

It's not scam!!!   This issue is quite often with any!!! exchanges.   Poloniex, Cryptopia, kraken, cobinhood(terrible experience!!! stay away from this exchange!!!) ......
I sent ETH to BIBOX and waited and waited... 6Hrs later I sent an email and received the fund to my account within a minute. (I was surprised how fast they responded)  
Luckily the price hasn't changed the coin that I wanted buy.
When you get conformed from the blockchain explorer, you need to check your account and if order hasn't put thru, then email them right a way for the solution. Cheesy

kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

Bibox would not be scam. But their websites terrible and lots of bugs exist. So i couldn't trust them and store balance on this website. Can be used just trading if a coin doesn't exist on well known trading websites.

Now I've created and account.

First I've tried to enable google authentication. But QR code box never shown up until 6 refresh the page and several browser close/reopen. Now i can't log off the website. When i clicked the log out no response.

Btw i'm using  google chrome.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:39:13 PM

I think there is just a problem from there end. if not try to contact them through twitter or telegram

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:10:24 PM

I do not know. I've been trading on BIBOX since November and everything was fine. There have never been serious delays and problems.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
jukeee

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:14:43 AM

I think there is just a problem from there end. if not try to contact them through twitter or telegram

Except that they were not able to do the due diligence for their Orbit Launchpad and listed a coin stealing our ticker.

Tried to contact them via email, no answer.
Contacted them via Twitter and no answer.
Contacted them via Telegram and got banned.

FOR is and will stay the ticker of Force Network.
We claimed it in November 2017 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2359378)

I would not trust an exchange helping scammers and acting like them.

Avoid any confusions with unrelated projects using our FOR ticker, the real one is listed on @CoinMarketCap.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/force/
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 11:14:16 AM

It is very easy to open scam accusation but it doesn't mean that is true.

Bibox is a legit exchange, delays can happen. But, i don't know how their customer services are, maybe they are understaff or something.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: