Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't forget about bitcoin-24.com and Simon Hausdorf  (Read 6429 times)
Moebius327 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:04:46 PM

So basically the title says it all. I got into bitcoins several months ago and started using bitcoin-24.com. All of a sudden the exchange was taken down and all my funds are frozen there.

Simon Hausdorf (the owner of the exchange) hired some pretty good lawyers that calmed all the customers down. I am starting this thread so people don't forget about this SCAM and start taking legal actions against Simon Hausdorf. I was a supporter of Simon until now, but after his lawyers latest statement I AM MAD.

It basically says "Nobody will receive their money back in the foreseeable future. Oh and btw dont wait for any updates."

It has been almost 5 months now.

Enough is enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RationalSpeculator

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:25:06 AM

So basically the title says it all. I got into bitcoins several months ago and started using bitcoin-24.com. All of a sudden the exchange was taken down and all my funds are frozen there.

Simon Hausdorf (the owner of the exchange) hired some pretty good lawyers that calmed all the customers down. I am starting this thread so people don't forget about this SCAM and start taking legal actions against Simon Hausdorf. I was a supporter of Simon until now, but after his lawyers latest statement I AM MAD.

It basically says "Nobody will receive their money back in the foreseeable future. Oh and btw dont wait for any updates."

It has been almost 5 months now.

Enough is enough.

I hear you man. It's rightful to feel angry.

I'm in the same boat and am also starting to consider to take legal action.

I had correspondence via email with the law office the past 2 weeks.

They still did not receive a list from the Polish authorities which accounts are under suspicion. They are also still waiting for their 'polish colleagues' to send them the address of the polish authorities so that we, the clients, can contact those polish authorities directly and claim our damages.

I understand that a big chunk of the polish money has already been unfrozen (though I might have understood that wrong, I asked them for the exact numbers) but since they don't know who is under suspicion, they cannot distribute that fiat yet. They also said this: "In addition to this our client is preparing the platform for a new system of customer-identification. As soon as this system is implemented and running we will be able to start the refunds – even if there is no final solution in Poland." I also asked what they meant with this exactly.

I'm really starting to doubt. Are they fooling us and just buying time (simon, the law office)? Why is Simon still not saying anything? Should I get a lawyer?
xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:23:30 AM

thought about the same Smiley its very bad that nothing happened in the last weeks/months. even noone is speaking about it i think. the old bitcoin-24 threads are dead. what shall we do? nothing?
awesomeami

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:05:40 PM

He refuses to communicate with me over support board or over email or anything.
Just 1 COPY/PASTE email from lawyer, please wait, be patient, we can't do anything.

But he HAS access to his bitcoins for 5 months.
He owes me more than 200BTC.
No email, no date/time, no anything.
Now it even disappeared from "web". Now it says 0 BTC.

Do we hire lawyer?
We can share some costs.

Any German guy here?

RationalSpeculator

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 10:27:00 PM

He refuses to communicate with me over support board or over email or anything.
Just 1 COPY/PASTE email from lawyer, please wait, be patient, we can't do anything.

But he HAS access to his bitcoins for 5 months.
He owes me more than 200BTC.
No email, no date/time, no anything.
Now it even disappeared from "web". Now it says 0 BTC.

Do we hire lawyer?
We can share some costs.

Any German guy here?

I thought all btc was returned? Did anything happen different then with other customers?

Are there any other people that did not get their btc back?
awesomeami

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 10:35:37 PM

Many of them ...

and many of them (just 20?) rcvd last 60 days
https://blockchain.info/address/1BTC24yVKQdQNAa4vX71xLUC5A8Za7Rr71

Look August - average 1 payment per 3 days ...

Algebrato

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:38:32 PM

Hi,

Have any of you had any progress on the matter? I have few thousands on my bitcoin-24 account and it would be nice to have them back. I am up to hiring a lawyer, but it would be nice to hear if there are any updates.
Algebrato

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:46:10 PM

Oh yeah.

http://forum.bitcoin24-victims.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=2
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:57:52 AM

it's always bad read thread like this Sad
trout

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:38:35 PM

bumping this.

any news?
bitcoin-24.com now redirects to some online gaming site.
Moebius327 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:42:59 PM

bumping this.

any news?
bitcoin-24.com now redirects to some online gaming site.

no news, simon is gone and he owns me money
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: