Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to cash out  (Read 251 times)
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

Now a days there are too many system to cash out your coin . Now you can cash out via Payza because payza support now bitcoin.
there's a lot of wallet now with their own conversion as btc grows worldwide different country now are creating a wallet which includes bitcoin to fiat and withdraw in some establishments or bank deposit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

Coinbase has been the most easiest and reliable place for me to sell gains from cryptocurrency into USD. It only takes 5 days to a week for the sell to show into your bank account too.

sann111 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

How do you cash out from other currencies including bitcoin and altcoin from exchange site back to USD?

The guy sharing instructions for using Bittrex are great if you also use Bittrex. I don't think you mentioned which wallet and exchange you're planning to use.

Which wallet do you have your crypto currencies in? Which currency are you starting with (that you want to sell)?

Which exchange do you intend to use for this liquidation/sale? Have you established an account with an exchange yet?

With this information we can give you more specific advice. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey. I am talking about bitterex, cryptopia and yobit and other exchanges where if i want to cash out, what is cheapest and safest way to send over
bitcoin or altcoin to convert to fiat.

How much can you cash out by localbitcoin?
Cryptoshaft

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

How do you cash out from other currencies including bitcoin and altcoin from exchange site back to USD?

The guy sharing instructions for using Bittrex are great if you also use Bittrex. I don't think you mentioned which wallet and exchange you're planning to use.

Which wallet do you have your crypto currencies in? Which currency are you starting with (that you want to sell)?

Which exchange do you intend to use for this liquidation/sale? Have you established an account with an exchange yet?

With this information we can give you more specific advice. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey. I am talking about bitterex, cryptopia and yobit and other exchanges where if i want to cash out, what is cheapest and safest way to send over
bitcoin or altcoin to convert to fiat.

How much can you cash out by localbitcoin?
you can just exchange all of your alts to bitcoin and send your btc from all exchanges to coinbase and sell it or pool it into 1 wallet, then sell it to colleagues and get paid with your local currency
sann111 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

Coinbase has been the most easiest and reliable place for me to sell gains from cryptocurrency into USD. It only takes 5 days to a week for the sell to show into your bank account too.

How long does it take for it to show in USD wallet?
nanasei

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

Get verified on the exchange you intend to cash out from and they might send your withdrawal direct to your bank account through swift transfer. But there is a limit of amount fiat money you can cash out in a day.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

Hey guys,

Just do not use traditional exchanges and that is it.

I am always using localbitcoins in order to withdraw all my earnings when i want to. It is easy, and you an do it by P2P.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:59:09 PM

It depends on what exchange you use if you use local exchange most likely there is with local money from your country which can be withdraw directly to your bank account but if you use universal exchange like coinbase bitstamp or other popular exchange they have their own arrangement about it ,
I suggest you read all terms and rules in an exchange.
so you do not do 2 times deposit and 2 times withdraw in an exchange to minimize the losses from the fee incurred.
sann111 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:23:42 PM

Hey guys,

I am always using localbitcoins in order to withdraw all my earnings when i want to. It is easy, and you an do it by P2P.

Isnt it risky to sell on localbitcoin? What if you sell it to a criminal (who you dont know), can you be held accountable?
regista

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

Cash Out is a revolutionary feature from Betfair that puts the power in your hands. With Cash Out, you can lock in a profit or cut your losses during a match, race or event. No longer do you have to wait until it’s finished to take your winnings. Betfair crunch the live market numbers in real-time to give you the value of your In-Play bets. Simply hit the yellow button when you want to Cash Out. With Betfair, you decide  Cheesy
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

Hey guys,

There are many ways you can cash out your BTC.
The simplest way to cash out your altcoins to USD and other fiat currencies is by going through an exchange that supports fiat conversions. A second exchange is necessary because, unlike Bitcoin, altcoins are not readily convertible to fiat currency.
As it stands, only a select few tokens can be exchanged for fiat currencies. Additionally, only a handful of cryptocurrency exchanges can make this trade for you. They need to convert to the proper coin and navigate through multiple exchanges can make cashing out a confusing process.
Alamin2

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

There is so many way to cash out of Bitcoin. You can cash out from bitcoin  by using payza.It depends on what exchange you use if you use local exchange most likely there is with local money from your country which can be withdraw directly to your bank account but if you use universal exchange like coinbase bitstamp or other popular exchange they have their own arrangement about it.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

Hey guys,

Isnt it risky to sell on localbitcoin? What if you sell it to a criminal (who you dont know), can you be held accountable?
Firstly, try to sell as anonymously as possible.

Also: don't sell to criminals. Sell to established members only. Some of them even have offices and they operate more like small exchanges than just "localbitcoin folks". Anyway, it is true where I live, I am not claiming it is like that everywhere.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

Hey guys,

Also: don't sell to criminals. Sell to established members only. Some of them even have offices and they operate more like small exchanges than just "localbitcoin folks". Anyway, it is true where I live, I am not claiming it is like that everywhere.

actually it is the good way if you have a too many social media friends or groups that need that coin or want to invest to that coin.  In that way the fee was not too large, but it not too easy if they didn't want your token/coin so you need to sell it at some site specially a site with a good exchange with that coin.

To cash out, if there has app or things that can exchange your coins into fiat, you can change it then also to put it on some credit card.

Here at Philippines, we have an app called "coins.ph" that can convert bitcoin into php then there are some store or atm machine that can withdraw using coins.ph.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

Hey guys,

actually it is the good way if you have a too many social media friends or groups that need that coin or want to invest to that coin.  (...)

Sorry, maybe I was not precise enough. I didn't mean the social network, although this is an excellent idea too. What I ment to say is that you may try to find a well established Local Bitcoin member with an office and trade with him. It is possible where I live.
frankybettor

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

You can try Coinbase or Kraken. I think Kraken is the better choice. The time frame for a bank withdrawal is between 24 hrs - 72 hrs.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: