Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: January goal: Own one complete BTC. :)  (Read 579 times)
icytalk (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:25:48 AM

share your goal?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:27:32 AM

I owned one bitcoin if I will combine all the bitcoins I've earned last year up to now. Probably my goal again is to make more money than I made last year by means of trading, gambling with the use of my money that I am earning from bounty campaigns. Let's set all our goals and let's make it happen! Cheesy
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:43:44 AM

I have less than 0.1 btc currently Tongue
But my portfolio is worth around 2+ btc, thank to ethereum blue (BLUE) and electroneum
And I will keep holding until it is worth more than 5btc Tongue

davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:59:40 AM

I remember that i had 1 BTC back in 2015,when the btc price was under 400 USD.
Last year,i made more than 1 btc total,but i sold it to many buyers.
My goal is not to acumulate one or more BTC.My goal is to make a working crypto business,with increasing revenue and a loyal customer base.I can`t share my business idea here.Somebody will steal it. Grin

LAODINGTOU

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

share your goal?
I have achieved my goal, I only had 0.1 bitcoin last month, and I have already had one BTC through altcoin, so my next target may be 10 BTC.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

I remember that i had 1 BTC back in 2015,when the btc price was under 400 USD.
Last year,i made more than 1 btc total,but i sold it to many buyers.
My goal is not to acumulate one or more BTC.My goal is to make a working crypto business,with increasing revenue and a loyal customer base.I can`t share my business idea here.Somebody will steal it. Grin

We can not steal it, But you can sure share your ideas about it why not.

Well my actual goal was to gain 1 BTC this year but a lot came up so that goal may sure tremble a bit, financially need to use up and sell BTC this year so I think I would start back up to scratch, So I think circulating my financial money to other Cryptocurrency and to not focus more on bitcoin, And trading with other Cryptos need a bit hunch with the movement of other Cryptos! So starting today I would put up some little investment with other cryptos! Or newer ICO tokens but this can be risky at the same time.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

Well am a newbie in bitcoin but my goal for this year in bitcoin is to work hard to develop my account to at list St member and earn good payment from my bounty campaign to be able to open a business in my country that all payment will be made using bitcoin and not faint. And again my goal is to earn enough capital in other to start a mining farm of my own in order to contribute to the growth of bitcoin and at the same time make some bitcoin for my self.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

To be honest I don't have any specific goal about a particular number of holding any coin. However, I want a balance in my investment and I also want to encourage others to explore and exploit the infinite number of opportunities you can coming in our way through blockchain and other Revolutionary stuff. I will also focus on building awareness about the core concept and try to reduce the misconceptions among newcomers. I am also going to continue my research about Bitcoin and altcoins during this year.
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:45:11 AM

I had 0.1 BTC in the year 2015 , but i had invested that amount some cloud mining sites ,that time  i was not aware cloud mining sites scam things , people were mentioning legit cloud mining sites ,even those also turned scam. now i have only 0.01 of bitcoin that also invested when bitcoin price went high , now bitcoin price is decreased after i bought , waiting for further rise of bitcoin price.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

My goal is to concentrate more on trading and get maximum profit from it... Last year i made a good profit from gambling.

Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

I am also, I only buy 0.2 bitcoin, I hope to be able to earn 1 BTC in the next month.

mikitachu

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:00:12 AM

Good question Smiley
Actually my final goal is to get the capital that would give me the opportunity to earn by just investing/trading so I can leave the job. But's that is a distant goal, impossible to complete in January. For January I would love to make some profit on short- and mid-term trading.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

I have just only 0.25 btc with me.I'm trying my best to have atleast 1 btc but till now,could not save due to my family expenses.I have an idea of joining the 21BTC group soon to enjoy a happy retirement life.But it's a long journey and overnight sucess is not possible.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:10:18 AM

share your goal?

I would like to have a lot of Bitcoins this year, if not, I should have earn as much for it.
Pink Panda

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

Yeah thats a perfect goal ..I should really Strive now so sooner in the future I could own a bitcoin with my own hands and hardworks
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

share your goal?
I cant earn 1btc in one month, im just starting right now joining in bounty campaign this is my first campaign. My goal is to earn 1 or 2btc in this year. I'll do my best to earn that much btc.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:21:50 AM

My goal is to end this year with lots of altcoins worth more than 30 Bitcoin. I think it will not be impossible if I will HODL all my coins until December this year. All of the coins that I'm holding are very promising and already making a noise in the market. I'm planning to do some scalp trading to add more investments in my portfolio to achieve my goal.
Indiansummer

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

I wish I could earn a bitcoin this month! Grin Cheesy
But never the less, if I'm able to earn a bitcoin this year through trading I'll be very happy!
chang mang

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:02:14 AM

i wish i cud earn atleast two crypto currency Tongue
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

Increase my mining hashing power by 12TH/s in 2018, also double my earnings from last year in 2018. I think I am a little more wiser and more motivated than I was 2017 so I think my goals are achievable.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: