Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 BITBLISSCOIN World's 1st CryptoBookstore + More 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2075 times)
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

new project very promising and in manage by campaign manager very professional plus the team very good on this project i think this project have a very good future.  very interesting if follow progress this project and hope success for BITBLISSCOIN.

Yes, we plan to follow the white paper through and through to have a very good future like you have said.

Majority of the funds raised during the ICO will be used towards the development of an API for trading, eCommerce and merchant marketplace integration. Once the ICO has ended, BITBLISSCOIN will open its trading platform to facilitate the trading of the BIBC.  Investors can get a lucrative return on their investment through lending, mining, staking, referring, publishing and affiliate marketing.
I like the way this project presented to everyone with the whitepaper and also through this tread.
And what makes it more interesting is that this will have it's debit card.
That really give a big kick start for a project to have success.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

I have to admit when I read on the website that this currency will change the financial ecosystem I kind of thought it was a bit of a stretch but when I read the whitepaper, wow I am truly blown away by this project's vision, I really like how this projects provides the features that are lacking in some of the biggest cryptocurrency out there in the market, I like how this project is like a few projects in one, there are so many features that's present in this project that is very beneficial to a lot of users, I really like the fact that users are allowed to stake this coin, I also appreciate the fact that all transactions are anonymous and it's non-government controlled, I think right now with the issue that bitcoin is currently having with the taxes and all, this is what we need right now a currency that's anonymous and non-government controlled. I also do applaud you guys for offering a crypto bookstore, this is not just beneficial to the readers but to the publishers as well, I think right now with the popularity of cryptocurrency the community really needs a solid platform to learn and to understand cryptocurrency better. Overall it's pretty obvious that this project has been thought about properly, it's filling all the holes that's been lacking in a lot of popular cryptocurrency out there. I really see such a huge potential in this project and the roadmap is very promising, I'm just curious on the debit card though? What's the process in getting one?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
bitblisscoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

I have to admit when I read on the website that this currency will change the financial ecosystem I kind of thought it was a bit of a stretch but when I read the whitepaper, wow I am truly blown away by this project's vision, I really like how this projects provides the features that are lacking in some of the biggest cryptocurrency out there in the market, I like how this project is like a few projects in one, there are so many features that's present in this project that is very beneficial to a lot of users, I really like the fact that users are allowed to stake this coin, I also appreciate the fact that all transactions are anonymous and it's non-government controlled, I think right now with the issue that bitcoin is currently having with the taxes and all, this is what we need right now a currency that's anonymous and non-government controlled. I also do applaud you guys for offering a crypto bookstore, this is not just beneficial to the readers but to the publishers as well, I think right now with the popularity of cryptocurrency the community really needs a solid platform to learn and to understand cryptocurrency better. Overall it's pretty obvious that this project has been thought about properly, it's filling all the holes that's been lacking in a lot of popular cryptocurrency out there. I really see such a huge potential in this project and the roadmap is very promising, I'm just curious on the debit card though? What's the process in getting one?

Thank you for studying our whitepaper. We are glad it is easily understood.
For getting a debit card for our altcoin, we have already applied to a worldwide debit card provider and negotiations are underway.
We would like to keep the exact details up our sleeves until we are 99% done.

Thank you for asking.
BitBlissCoin Team
themathiasmiller

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:27:21 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 08:13:05 PM by themathiasmiller

Thank you for studying our whitepaper. We are glad it is easily understood.
For getting a debit card for our altcoin, we have already applied to a worldwide debit card provider and negotiations are underway.
We would like to keep the exact details up our sleeves until we are 99% done.

Thank you for asking.
BitBlissCoin Team

You're welcome mate, yeah you presented the facts very well so it's very easy to comprehend and understand your vision and where this project is heading in the months or years to come and the video is excellent for beginners to learn about the project and it's also very helpful to people who are too busy to read the entire whitepaper, watching the video is a good way to get the idea and have a grasp on what this project is all about. That's a very good news! Can anybody in the world apply to get the debit card? Or there are specific countries where it is available?. I'm also wondering about the cost of the debit card, how much does it cost to request for one? And do users need to maintain a certain amount in their balance?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
arildohp

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:20:41 PM

Hi I made a deposit to 3 days and the same has already been confirmed because naop can do the purchase, in the space destined to put the value is disabled I can not put any value Sad
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:25:44 AM

So it's just like library online , when people want to purchase a book, they do not need to go to library instead just purchase with altcoin.
Well it's something new especially for my country, hope my country able adopt this feature.

Smiley
themathiasmiller

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

So it's just like library online , when people want to purchase a book, they do not need to go to library instead just purchase with altcoin.
Well it's something new especially for my country, hope my country able adopt this feature.

Yeah basically it's like an online library that's focused on books about cryptocurrency, it's a very convenient feature and the first of its kind I suppose, I haven't seen a project yet that offers something exactly like this. Exactly that's the most awesome part you can purchase e-books using your crptocurrency, which makes everything 10x better, now you don't need to have a credit card or have a paypal account, if you're interested in cryptocurrency and wants to read something that offers a legit information, because as stated in the whitepaper the team is very strict when it comes to their publishers and their published books so you can really assure that the books present are of excellent quality, you can just go online, purchase your preferred book with an altcoin then in just seconds you can already receive your ebook and start learning about cryptocurrency. What country are you from? I'm sure this feature is available worldwide, as long as you have an access on the internet then you can access the site and adopt this feature Smiley.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
mrsray

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:11:03 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 11:18:11 PM by mrsray

do we really have to have our email address in affiliate link?
that is bad bad bad, was going to post link, but don't want my email public like that

ok, I would like to buy but
"On start of ICO, Click on ICO sales, enter the amount of dollars worth of BIBC to be purchased and click on Purchase. "

ico sales has no 'purchase' area, thought round 1 ends in a couple days and wanted to get in on it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitblisscoin

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

do we really have to have our email address in affiliate link?
that is bad bad bad, was going to post link, but don't want my email public like that

ok, I would like to buy but
"On start of ICO, Click on ICO sales, enter the amount of dollars worth of BIBC to be purchased and click on Purchase. "

ico sales has no 'purchase' area, thought round 1 ends in a couple days and wanted to get in on it

We'd work on this. Thanks for bringing this to our notice
mrsray

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

so round one hasn't officially started yet since no one can buy?   Huh

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitblisscoin

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:04:42 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:56:21 PM by bitblisscoin

Hi I made a deposit to 3 days and the same has already been confirmed because naop can do the purchase, in the space destined to put the value is disabled I can not put any value Sad

Hi it appears you missed the Pre-ICO timing.
Kindly join us on Facebook for the latest updates here: https://www.facebook.com/BitBlissCoin/
mrsray

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:38:23 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 02:38:46 AM by mrsray

so I will be able to purchase on the new ICO Monday, January 29th at 4PM GMT London time? ... then i'll have 6 days of 1k a day I can purchase?  and bonuses still for ico rounds?  or have those changed
https://www.facebook.com/BitBlissCoin/photos/a.124883841541734.1073741827.124876641542454/136648757031909/?type=3&theater

and how to withdraw my btc since I can't purchase?  its not nice ... my btc seems to be stuck there

plus I didn't get an answer about affiliate link .... contains my private email, that gonna change?  i do not what to give out my private email on a link

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitblisscoin

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

so I will be able to purchase on the new ICO Monday, January 29th at 4PM GMT London time? ... then i'll have 6 days of 1k a day I can purchase?  and bonuses still for ico rounds?  or have those changed
https://www.facebook.com/BitBlissCoin/photos/a.124883841541734.1073741827.124876641542454/136648757031909/?type=3&theater

and how to withdraw my btc since I can't purchase?  its not nice ... my btc seems to be stuck there

plus I didn't get an answer about affiliate link .... contains my private email, that gonna change?  i do not what to give out my private email on a link

Yes, on Jan 29th.
Yes to daily purchase
Same bonuses, added 10 Free coins to registrations on the upcoming website
We apologise it seems stuck there for now, as all our programmers are on deck the upcoming site but not to worry its safe.
arildohp

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

I have some doubts and I ask you to answer them:
on the first day of sales ico 0.85 I deposited bitcoin the same was confirmed because there is no purchase option, today and the last day and I still have not bought, is there a schedule that I must enter to buy? or can I buy at any time?
 second question can I buy ico only on January 29? the answer being yes will I pay the value of the round 4? Sad
mrsray

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:51:13 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 06:59:03 PM by mrsray

everything seems great except the affiliate links

will you PLEASE change it so it does not show members email address's in affiliate link?

i would love to see bitblisscoin on discord

i'm looking forward to the ico

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitblisscoin

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

Hi, ICO would be LIVE on Monday, January 29th at 4pm GMT London time
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

BITBLISSCOIN is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

I tried to register. I tried all kinds of passwords but I keep getting this message:

Error !! Password must contain one uppercase, a special character, one lowercase, one number and must be between 6 - 20 characters !!

Strange is that I needed to fill in a referral email, but I simply found the website through Bitcointalk.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

Hello everyone! Welcome to Russian ANN

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2790355
mrsray

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

still can't withdraw ... PLEASE FIX
 Angry

i would like to get my money back, how long to fix?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: