Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:03:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 BITBLISSCOIN World's 1st CryptoBookstore + More 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2077 times)
bitblisscoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

I am excited for the Bitblisscoin crowdsale on Feb 12. Cheesy I think this is one of the most unique projects I've seen so far. I think the debit card is probably my favorite aspect. Very innovative idea.

Do you have a Reddit we can follow?

Thank you. Yes, February 12th is the D-day for the BitBlissCoin ICO!
We are not moving the date further.

The Pre-ICO was launched on January 9th – 11th, 2018 and was SOLD OUT.

$510,000 was raised. The ICO first round will launch on February 12th, 2018
with an exchange rate of $0.85/BIBC.

Round 2 will launch on February 19th, 2018 for $0.90/BIBC.

The third round will launch on February 26th for $0.95/BIBC and
the final round on March 5th with an exchange rate of $1.00/BIBC.

This is just a tentative timeline because as one round gets finished we
are moving to the next round without waiting for the exact date.

Its first come, first served.

Don't miss out! The early bird eats the fattest worm Wink

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

I'm really interested in the BIBC marketplace. Will you be able to use only BIBC in the marketplace? If not, will you get a discount for using BIBC but still be able to buy with other currencies?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:30:02 PM

Cool project! About the BIBC wallet, will there be an Android or iOS app?
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

I'm really interested in the BIBC marketplace. Will you be able to use only BIBC in the marketplace? If not, will you get a discount for using BIBC but still be able to buy with other currencies?

No, Bitcoin would also be used in the BitBlissCoin marketplace,
but shoppers would have a discount off any item or service if
using BIBC to purchase. This way, we encourage the use of BIBC.

This is just one of the ways we intend to encourage its use.

We don't want a cryptocurrency coin based and driven only by speculations
but by actual usage and adoption by millions of people.

By the way its just 4 days left to the BitBlissCoin crowdsale
launching on Monday, February 12th.... Hurry and register now: https://bitblisscoin.com/
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

Interesting project. I'm trying to understand all of the aspects of it. Currently I'm wondering about the debit card. How will it be decentralized with a debit card? What are the fees and advantages?

The BitBlissCoin (BIBC) debit card will be loadable with bitcoin, where you can easily load your bitcoin or convert your BIBCs earned from our other services into Bitcoin using both our internal and other exchanges.

Our modus operandi for it is it would be decentralised for users who want to transact for $2500 and below.

Generally if you want to use the card for more than $2500 you will have to register your identity with in the form of a passport, identity card and utility bill.

Regarding the charges, we have not yet finalised with our provider but the card would cost less than $21 for both the plastic and virtual cards.

Here are some of the advantages of the BIBC Crypto Debit Card:

1. Available worldwide to users

2. Has both plastic and virtual cards type

3. Can be used for shopping anywhere Visa or MasterCards are accepted making it easy to spend bitcoins

4. The card would be denominated in USD, GBP and EUR. Users would choose one.

5. Decentralised with no verification unless users want to increase spend limits

6. Very cheap for less than $21

7. Card shipping would be free unless for superfast deliveries using DHL

We envisage our users would enjoy using the BitBlissCoin Debit card once launched.

Any new developments on this would be displayed on our website at https://bitblisscoin.com/

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

What a quick and detailed response. Thank you!

I think that is a very fair idea to have it the BitBlissCoin debit card decentralized under a certain threshold. You can't really beat a $21 for a crypto debit card either. Definitely something I plan to get. You get the anonymity of BTC but the convenience of a debit card. That's just cool. What made you guys think to do that? Clearly there is a need. Why do you think others haven't thought of this or implemented it yet? Are there any challenges that you foresee that you will need to overcome with this feature? As a pretty tech minded person who is not very creative, I am always astounded at ideas such as this.  Grin

Thanks for your question.

Yes definitely, there is a need. And this is the second reason why we thought of having it.
But we are not the first to think of this crypto-Debit card.

The first and most important reason is we wanted to develop an altcoin which can be easily adopted.
A coin with actual everyday usage, having the BIBC Debit card will help drive the BitBlissCoin adoption.

Well, we can't speak for others, maybe they don't see the need.

Yes of course, every project with solutions come with challenges. One of such challenges would be BIBC users
who love the Debit card, want to spend more than the $2,500 limit but don't want to do the KYC.
We guess they'd just have to stick within the limit. As new challenges arise, we'd find workable solutions.

Its brilliant chatting with a tech minded person like you.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:29:45 PM

Cool project! About the BIBC wallet, will there be an Android or iOS app?

Yes, there will be mobile wallets. We would start with the Android wallet first.
We'd also have an App for the BitBlissCoin Crypto-centric eBookstore.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

I'm super impressed that BIBC sold out of pre-ICO in only a couple of days. Now you are about to head into ICO phase 1. Do you expect to sell out at the same rate or even faster?
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

Interesting project. I'm trying to understand all of the aspects of it. Currently I'm wondering about the debit card. How will it be decentralized with a debit card? What are the fees and advantages?

The BitBlissCoin (BIBC) debit card will be loadable with bitcoin, where you can easily load your bitcoin or convert your BIBCs earned from our other services into Bitcoin using both our internal and other exchanges.

Our modus operandi for it is it would be decentralised for users who want to transact for $2500 and below.

Generally if you want to use the card for more than $2500 you will have to register your identity with in the form of a passport, identity card and utility bill.

Regarding the charges, we have not yet finalised with our provider but the card would cost less than $21 for both the plastic and virtual cards.

3. Can be used for shopping anywhere Visa or MasterCards are accepted making it easy to spend bitcoins

5. Decentralised with no verification unless users want to increase spend limits

We envisage our users would enjoy using the BitBlissCoin Debit card once launched.

Any new developments on this would be displayed on our website at https://bitblisscoin.com/

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I think that is a very fair idea to have it the BitBlissCoin debit card decentralized under a certain threshold. You can't really beat a $21 for a crypto debit card either. Definitely something I plan to get. You get the anonymity of BTC but the convenience of a debit card. That's just cool. What made you guys think to do that? Clearly there is a need. Why do you think others haven't thought of this or implemented it yet? Are there any challenges that you foresee that you will need to overcome with this feature? As a pretty tech minded person who is not very creative, I am always astounded at ideas such as this.  Grin

Yes definitely, there is a need. And this is the second reason why we thought of having it.

The first and most important reason is we wanted to develop an altcoin which can be easily adopted.
A coin with actual everyday usage, having the BIBC Debit card will help drive the BitBlissCoin adoption.

Yes of course, every project with solutions come with challenges. One of such challenges would be BIBC users
who love the Debit card, want to spend more than the $2,500 limit but don't want to do the KYC.
We guess they'd just have to stick within the limit. As new challenges arise, we'd find workable solutions.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Thanks again for the detailed reply. I think that is a very smart idea to use the Debit card to drive the adoption of BIBC.  Due to its convenience, people are going to be very excited about it even with the limit. Also, I think the referral program is going to be extremely helpful in that so I'm very glad to see that.

Do you plan to have a feedback feature in the marketplace?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

I am excited for the Bitblisscoin crowdsale on Feb 12. Cheesy I think this is one of the most unique projects I've seen so far. I think the debit card is probably my favorite aspect. Very innovative idea.

Do you have a Reddit we can follow?

Thank you. Yes, February 12th is the D-day for the BitBlissCoin ICO!
We are not moving the date further.

The Pre-ICO was launched on January 9th – 11th, 2018 and was SOLD OUT.

$510,000 was raised. The ICO first round will launch on February 12th, 2018
with an exchange rate of $0.85/BIBC.

Round 2 will launch on February 19th, 2018 for $0.90/BIBC.

The third round will launch on February 26th for $0.95/BIBC and
the final round on March 5th with an exchange rate of $1.00/BIBC.

This is just a tentative timeline because as one round gets finished we
are moving to the next round without waiting for the exact date.

Its first come, first served.

Don't miss out! The early bird eats the fattest worm Wink

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Great! Thanks for the info! How does altcoinbooks work? What are the advantages of using it?
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

Can you earn money using the cryptobookstore? Like, are there incentives to publishing a book and putting it on there?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:13:28 PM

No, Bitcoin would also be used in the BitBlissCoin marketplace,
but shoppers would have a discount off any item or service if
using BIBC to purchase. This way, we encourage the use of BIBC.

This is just one of the ways we intend to encourage its use.

We don't want a cryptocurrency coin based and driven only by speculations
but by actual usage and adoption by millions of people.

By the way its just 4 days left to the BitBlissCoin crowdsale
launching on Monday, February 12th.... Hurry and register now: https://bitblisscoin.com/

I'm glad to see you would also accept BTC on the marketplace so that will help with adoption of the marketplace. Once people see the nice marketplace that supports BTC, they will find that there are benefits and discounts to using BIBC. That will make users further want to adopt BIBC. I can tell this was well thought out.

What is one unique feature about BIBC marketplace?
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

I'm super impressed that BIBC sold out of pre-ICO in only a couple of days. Now you are about to head into ICO phase 1. Do you expect to sell out at the same rate or even faster?

Well looking at how the presale was sold out, we foresee the ICO doing the
same despite the earlier postponement. The ICO is for about 24 days.

We would definitely be SOLD OUT before the ICO ends on March 11th.

Our press release would soon be published on TheCointelegraph so
we expect thousands of members flocking over and participating in it
to outsell the ICO.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:34:39 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 10:36:20 PM by bitblisscoin

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I think that is a very fair idea to have it the BitBlissCoin debit card decentralized under a certain threshold. You can't really beat a $21 for a crypto debit card either. Definitely something I plan to get. You get the anonymity of BTC but the convenience of a debit card. That's just cool. What made you guys think to do that? Clearly there is a need. Why do you think others haven't thought of this or implemented it yet? Are there any challenges that you foresee that you will need to overcome with this feature? As a pretty tech minded person who is not very creative, I am always astounded at ideas such as this.  Grin

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Thanks again for the detailed reply. I think that is a very smart idea to use the Debit card to drive the adoption of BIBC.  Due to its convenience, people are going to be very excited about it even with the limit. Also, I think the referral program is going to be extremely helpful in that so I'm very glad to see that.

A very intelligent question.

Yes, we do infact have a very unique feedback system where
investors of the BIBC ICO will be part of the decision-making
process of features/apps we intend rolling out.

We would have surveys, polls to take their opinions and work
with it in line with it...alongside our Roadmap.

Now, the above is a feedback system for the entire BitBlissCoin ICO investors community.

For the BIBC marketplace, yes we would have a feedback system where customers would
be asked to share and rate their experiences of the seller and product/service purchased.

This data not only helps other users and customers but helps the team ensure bad reps,
bad companies and shops are fished out to keep the marketplace friendly, happy and
profitable.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

Can you earn money using the cryptobookstore? Like, are there incentives to publishing a book and putting it on there?

Yes!

There are three ways users earn money from the BitBlissCoin AltcoinBooks cryptobookstore:

1. Royalties paid to the Publishers of 50% of the sale of their cryptocurrency titles
2. Referral commissions of 35% paid to users who share their referral links to specific titles to their contacts who purchase
3. A share of 5% from AltcoinBooks' revenue for users who purchase ebooks and share their reviews about them.

They get paid in BitBlissCoins where they can exchange them for Bitcoin on the exchanges we'd be listed on.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

This is to announce that we are taking out the Trading and Lending aspect
of our platform to focus on our two MAIN products:

1. The BitBlissCoin CryptoBookstore
2. The BitBlissCoin eCommerce Marketplace and Debit Card.

This decision was reached taking into considerations the recent
happenings with the US SEC and non-sustainability of the model.

And so our ANN thread would be updated shortly.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

So far all I see are promises about this project. Have you actually implemented any of these features you are talking about? I'm very skeptical.  Undecided
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

So far all I see are promises about this project. Have you actually implemented any of these features you are talking about? I'm very skeptical.  Undecided

Being skeptical in this market is a good thing. For every legitimate project there is here, there's about 5 that are just looking to scam people. Only way we can differentiate them is to do our own research and ask lots of questions.

Speaking of, I was wondering if BitBliss has any competition? If so, what makes BitBliss better than them?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

What is BIBC's most unique feature that you guys are most proud of? Basically, what separates you from every other project?
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I think that is a very fair idea to have it the BitBlissCoin debit card decentralized under a certain threshold. You can't really beat a $21 for a crypto debit card either. Definitely something I plan to get. You get the anonymity of BTC but the convenience of a debit card. That's just cool. What made you guys think to do that? Clearly there is a need. Why do you think others haven't thought of this or implemented it yet? Are there any challenges that you foresee that you will need to overcome with this feature? As a pretty tech minded person who is not very creative, I am always astounded at ideas such as this.  Grin

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Thanks again for the detailed reply. I think that is a very smart idea to use the Debit card to drive the adoption of BIBC.  Due to its convenience, people are going to be very excited about it even with the limit. Also, I think the referral program is going to be extremely helpful in that so I'm very glad to see that.

A very intelligent question.

Yes, we do infact have a very unique feedback system where
investors of the BIBC ICO will be part of the decision-making
process of features/apps we intend rolling out.

We would have surveys, polls to take their opinions and work
with it in line with it...alongside our Roadmap.

Now, the above is a feedback system for the entire BitBlissCoin ICO investors community.

For the BIBC marketplace, yes we would have a feedback system where customers would
be asked to share and rate their experiences of the seller and product/service purchased.

This data not only helps other users and customers but helps the team ensure bad reps,
bad companies and shops are fished out to keep the marketplace friendly, happy and
profitable.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin

Feedback for the marketplace was exactly what I was meaning. I think that's a great idea to keep sellers and buyers accountable. That's one of my favorite parts about e-Commerce sites so I think it will be very helpful here. Will there be a conflict & resolution system with buyers/sellers in the BIBC marketplace?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Vint.Cerf

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

Nice project. I hope the Signature Campaign will go long and have more slot for people who want to join. And also, I hope this project will go well as planned and the the price of BitblissCoin will go up drastically in the market.

This project has potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: