Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 BITBLISSCOIN World's 1st CryptoBookstore + More 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2075 times)
bitblisscoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

So far all I see are promises about this project. Have you actually implemented any of these features you are talking about? I'm very skeptical.  Undecided

Its perfectly alright to be skeptical, as several projects have made promises and taken off.

Actually yes, we already have a beta version of the Altcoin CryptoBookstore
and the eCommerce platform and tests are carried out daily to ensure
its without bugs and other issues.

Once the ICO is over, we would launch the beta versions of both
products one month at a time for the web.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

I am excited for the Bitblisscoin crowdsale on Feb 12. Cheesy I think this is one of the most unique projects I've seen so far. I think the debit card is probably my favorite aspect. Very innovative idea.

Do you have a Reddit we can follow?

Thank you. Yes, February 12th is the D-day for the BitBlissCoin ICO!
We are not moving the date further.

The Pre-ICO was launched on January 9th – 11th, 2018 and was SOLD OUT.

$510,000 was raised. The ICO first round will launch on February 12th, 2018
with an exchange rate of $0.85/BIBC.

Round 2 will launch on February 19th, 2018 for $0.90/BIBC.

The third round will launch on February 26th for $0.95/BIBC and
the final round on March 5th with an exchange rate of $1.00/BIBC.

This is just a tentative timeline because as one round gets finished we
are moving to the next round without waiting for the exact date.

Its first come, first served.

Don't miss out! The early bird eats the fattest worm Wink

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Great! Thanks for the info! How does altcoinbooks work? What are the advantages of using it?

Wow. I apologise. It appears we missed out on this question.

ALTCOIN BOOKS is the brand name for the BitBlissCoin Decentralised CryptoeBookstore.

AltcoinBooks is a pretty simple idea but packed with lots of education and profitability.

Firstly, we are solving a huge need for millions, if not billions of people across the world who
are cryptocurrency illiterates, newbies, intermediates who may have gotten their hands
burnt on one or two cryptocurrency projects.

ALTCOIN BOOKS is an Amazon-like, Kindle-like decentralized one-stop e-book store for people looking
for sufficient, detailed and quality information on various cryptocurrency topics powered by the
Blockchain technology.

It works like this: You publish, You upload, People buy, They Discover Secrets, Acquire HOT on-the-go cryptocurrency
knowledge, You Profit.

You Refer, People buy AltcoinBooks, You profit in BIBC.

Here are some Features about the AltcoinBooks:

- Search engine
- Best sellers section
- Top rated section
- Popular categories

- New Crypto eBooks
- Two Factor Authentication
- SSL Implementation

AltBooks Forum
Freebies

And much more.

Please find detailed explanations on what these features do in our Updated White paper here: https://bitblisscoin.com/files/whitepaper-bitblisscoin.pdf

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

Can you earn money using the cryptobookstore? Like, are there incentives to publishing a book and putting it on there?

Yes!

There are three ways users earn money from the BitBlissCoin AltcoinBooks cryptobookstore:

1. Royalties paid to the Publishers of 50% of the sale of their cryptocurrency titles
2. Referral commissions of 35% paid to users who share their referral links to specific titles to their contacts who purchase
3. A share of 5% from AltcoinBooks' revenue for users who purchase ebooks and share their reviews about them.

They get paid in BitBlissCoins where they can exchange them for Bitcoin on the exchanges we'd be listed on.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Have you reached out to any exchanges about being featured on them yet, or is it still too early for that?
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:05:27 PM

So far all I see are promises about this project. Have you actually implemented any of these features you are talking about? I'm very skeptical.  Undecided

Being skeptical in this market is a good thing. For every legitimate project there is here, there's about 5 that are just looking to scam people. Only way we can differentiate them is to do our own research and ask lots of questions.

Speaking of, I was wondering if BitBliss has any competition? If so, what makes BitBliss better than them?

Yes I agree to research and asking questions.

BitBlissCoin has competition, some of which include:

1. Amazon Kindle
2. Steemit

BitBlissCoin Cryptobookstore has an advantage over them by:

1. They are publishing sites based on various topics, while BitBliss AltcoinBooks
is focused. We are taking one category out of Amazon and Steemit and
expanding it into an indept huge focused industry education.

This will make us the go-to guy for cryptocurrency education.

2. We have our own affiliate program where users get paid
for recommending titles. This makes our platform and publishers
go viral. Steemit doesn't have this.

We are working on readers also getting paid for leaving a review.

This brings income to 4 sets of people: Publishers, Readers,
Affiliates and Reviewers. Amazon and Steemit have just one
aspect of this.

3. We have our own internal cryptocurrency for use within
the AltcoinBooks. Yes, we'd add Bitcoin later on but are focusing
on our own coin so it can be quickly adopted. Amazon doesn't have
this.

4. Of course we'd have our own internal exchange for instantaneous
conversion of BitBlissCoin into Bitcoin and vice versa. Amazon again
doesn't have it.

These are the 4 ways we are better than our competition.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:10:31 PM

What is BIBC's most unique feature that you guys are most proud of? Basically, what separates you from every other project?

One unique feature that differentiates us is our Crypto-centric ebookstore.
Please read above for why we are better than the competition.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

Interesting project. I'm trying to understand all of the aspects of it. Currently I'm wondering about the debit card. How will it be decentralized with a debit card? What are the fees and advantages?

The BitBlissCoin (BIBC) debit card will be loadable with bitcoin, where you can easily load your bitcoin or convert your BIBCs earned from our other services into Bitcoin using both our internal and other exchanges.

Our modus operandi for it is it would be decentralised for users who want to transact for $2500 and below.

Generally if you want to use the card for more than $2500 you will have to register your identity with in the form of a passport, identity card and utility bill.

Regarding the charges, we have not yet finalised with our provider but the card would cost less than $21 for both the plastic and virtual cards.

Here are some of the advantages of the BIBC Crypto Debit Card:

1. Available worldwide to users

2. Has both plastic and virtual cards type

3. Can be used for shopping anywhere Visa or MasterCards are accepted making it easy to spend bitcoins

4. The card would be denominated in USD, GBP and EUR. Users would choose one.

5. Decentralised with no verification unless users want to increase spend limits

6. Very cheap for less than $21

7. Card shipping would be free unless for superfast deliveries using DHL

We envisage our users would enjoy using the BitBlissCoin Debit card once launched.

Any new developments on this would be displayed on our website at https://bitblisscoin.com/

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

What a quick and detailed response. Thank you!

I think that is a very fair idea to have it the BitBlissCoin debit card decentralized under a certain threshold. You can't really beat a $21 for a crypto debit card either. Definitely something I plan to get. You get the anonymity of BTC but the convenience of a debit card. That's just cool. What made you guys think to do that? Clearly there is a need. Why do you think others haven't thought of this or implemented it yet? Are there any challenges that you foresee that you will need to overcome with this feature? As a pretty tech minded person who is not very creative, I am always astounded at ideas such as this.  Grin

Thanks for your question.

Yes definitely, there is a need. And this is the second reason why we thought of having it.
But we are not the first to think of this crypto-Debit card.

The first and most important reason is we wanted to develop an altcoin which can be easily adopted.
A coin with actual everyday usage, having the BIBC Debit card will help drive the BitBlissCoin adoption.

Well, we can't speak for others, maybe they don't see the need.

Yes of course, every project with solutions come with challenges. One of such challenges would be BIBC users
who love the Debit card, want to spend more than the $2,500 limit but don't want to do the KYC.
We guess they'd just have to stick within the limit. As new challenges arise, we'd find workable solutions.

Its brilliant chatting with a tech minded person like you.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Thanks again for the detailed reply. I think that is a very smart idea to use the Debit card to drive the adoption of BIBC.  Due to its convenience, people are going to be very excited about it even with the limit. Also, I think the referral program is going to be extremely helpful in that so I'm very glad to see that.

Do you plan to have a feedback feature in the marketplace?

A very intelligent question.

Yes, we do infact have a very unique feedback system where
investors of the BIBC ICO will be part of the decision-making
process of features/apps we intend rolling out.

We would have surveys, polls to take their opinions and work
with it in line with it...alongside our Roadmap.

Now, the above is a feedback system for the entire BitBlissCoin ICO investors community.

For the BIBC marketplace, yes we would have a feedback system where customers would
be asked to share and rate their experiences of the seller and product/service purchased.

This data not only helps other users and customers but helps the team ensure bad reps,
bad companies and shops are fished out to keep the marketplace friendly, happy and
profitable.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin

Feedback for the marketplace was exactly what I was meaning. I think that's a great idea to keep sellers and buyers accountable. That's one of my favorite parts about e-Commerce sites so I think it will be very helpful here. Will there be a conflict & resolution system with buyers/sellers in the BIBC marketplace?

Thank you.

Yes there'd be a conflict and resolution system for buyers and sellers.
This one of the best things about online purchase services. You can buy
and sell goods and services with peace of mind knowing if there's a conflict
you sort of have an escrow-like feature with the dev. to resolve it.

We can't bypass this for success.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

Can you earn money using the cryptobookstore? Like, are there incentives to publishing a book and putting it on there?

Yes!

There are three ways users earn money from the BitBlissCoin AltcoinBooks cryptobookstore:

1. Royalties paid to the Publishers of 50% of the sale of their cryptocurrency titles
2. Referral commissions of 35% paid to users who share their referral links to specific titles to their contacts who purchase
3. A share of 5% from AltcoinBooks' revenue for users who purchase ebooks and share their reviews about them.

They get paid in BitBlissCoins where they can exchange them for Bitcoin on the exchanges we'd be listed on.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Have you reached out to any exchanges about being featured on them yet, or is it still too early for that?

No, we have not reached out to any exchanges yet as we have been
pretty busy with product development, promotion and website upgrades.

But once the ICO is over, thats the first thing we'd do and according to
our roadmap we'd be listed on external exchanges from April 2018.

Here's our roadmap: https://bitblisscoin.com/files/rmap.jpg and
you can see full details in the BitBlissCoin white paper on our website here: https://bitblisscoin.com/
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:26:51 AM

I'm super impressed that BIBC sold out of pre-ICO in only a couple of days. Now you are about to head into ICO phase 1. Do you expect to sell out at the same rate or even faster?

Well looking at how the presale was sold out, we foresee the ICO doing the
same despite the earlier postponement. The ICO is for about 24 days.

We would definitely be SOLD OUT before the ICO ends on March 11th.

Our press release would soon be published on TheCointelegraph so
we expect thousands of members flocking over and participating in it
to outsell the ICO.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Honestly, looking at the sales, I'm expecting the same. I'm very excited to take part in this and to see how well the sale goes. I wonder how the first day of the sale has gone?
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:29:46 AM

yeah for sure this will be a good project
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:52:36 AM

Its perfectly alright to be skeptical, as several projects have made promises and taken off.

Actually yes, we already have a beta version of the Altcoin CryptoBookstore
and the eCommerce platform and tests are carried out daily to ensure
its without bugs and other issues.

Once the ICO is over, we would launch the beta versions of both
products one month at a time for the web.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Thank you for your reply. I definitely intend on doing as much research as possible in this market. I am glad to see you guys actually have a working product in beta right now. That is more than many projects can say which is actually very reassuring.
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:12:59 AM

Does BitBlissCoin have a list of public partners available? If so, who is your biggest partnership to date? I know it's still early on, but I am curious.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:31:39 AM

Interesting project. I'm trying to understand all of the aspects of it. Currently I'm wondering about the debit card. How will it be decentralized with a debit card? What are the fees and advantages?

The BitBlissCoin (BIBC) debit card will be loadable with bitcoin, where you can easily load your bitcoin or convert your BIBCs earned from our other services into Bitcoin using both our internal and other exchanges.

Our modus operandi for it is it would be decentralised for users who want to transact for $2500 and below.

Generally if you want to use the card for more than $2500 you will have to register your identity with in the form of a passport, identity card and utility bill.

Regarding the charges, we have not yet finalised with our provider but the card would cost less than $21 for both the plastic and virtual cards.

3. Can be used for shopping anywhere Visa or MasterCards are accepted making it easy to spend bitcoins

5. Decentralised with no verification unless users want to increase spend limits

We envisage our users would enjoy using the BitBlissCoin Debit card once launched.

Any new developments on this would be displayed on our website at https://bitblisscoin.com/

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I think that is a very fair idea to have it the BitBlissCoin debit card decentralized under a certain threshold. You can't really beat a $21 for a crypto debit card either. Definitely something I plan to get. You get the anonymity of BTC but the convenience of a debit card. That's just cool. What made you guys think to do that? Clearly there is a need. Why do you think others haven't thought of this or implemented it yet? Are there any challenges that you foresee that you will need to overcome with this feature? As a pretty tech minded person who is not very creative, I am always astounded at ideas such as this.  Grin

Yes definitely, there is a need. And this is the second reason why we thought of having it.

The first and most important reason is we wanted to develop an altcoin which can be easily adopted.
A coin with actual everyday usage, having the BIBC Debit card will help drive the BitBlissCoin adoption.

Yes of course, every project with solutions come with challenges. One of such challenges would be BIBC users
who love the Debit card, want to spend more than the $2,500 limit but don't want to do the KYC.
We guess they'd just have to stick within the limit. As new challenges arise, we'd find workable solutions.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Thanks again for the detailed reply. I think that is a very smart idea to use the Debit card to drive the adoption of BIBC.  Due to its convenience, people are going to be very excited about it even with the limit. Also, I think the referral program is going to be extremely helpful in that so I'm very glad to see that.

Now, the above is a feedback system for the entire BitBlissCoin ICO investors community.

For the BIBC marketplace, yes we would have a feedback system where customers would
be asked to share and rate their experiences of the seller and product/service purchased.

This data not only helps other users and customers but helps the team ensure bad reps,
bad companies and shops are fished out to keep the marketplace friendly, happy and
profitable.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin

Feedback for the marketplace was exactly what I was meaning. I think that's a great idea to keep sellers and buyers accountable. That's one of my favorite parts about e-Commerce sites so I think it will be very helpful here. Will there be a conflict & resolution system with buyers/sellers in the BIBC marketplace?

Thank you.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I am very happy to see that BIBC marketplace will have a conflict and resolution system because that is one of the most important features in a marketplace.

What made you guys decide to use tokens?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:23:37 PM

I'm super impressed that BIBC sold out of pre-ICO in only a couple of days. Now you are about to head into ICO phase 1. Do you expect to sell out at the same rate or even faster?

to outsell the ICO.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Honestly, looking at the sales, I'm expecting the same. I'm very excited to take part in this and to see how well the sale goes. I wonder how the first day of the sale has gone?

The first day has been awesome. Within the first 24hrs of the ICO we had sold over 250,000 BitBlissCoins.
We are expecting each day to be like that and even more.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:29:47 PM

yeah for sure this will be a good project

Absolutely. Thanks for your vote of confidence.

The BitBlissCoin Team
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

Does BitBlissCoin have a list of public partners available? If so, who is your biggest partnership to date? I know it's still early on, but I am curious.

Yes we have a list of partners, which participated in the first investors private sale.
At the moment they are private. We don't have any public ones at the moment
but we have contacted some which we'd like to keep under the wraps
until the partnerships are formed.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I think that is a very fair idea to have it the BitBlissCoin debit card decentralized under a certain threshold. You can't really beat a $21 for a crypto debit card either. Definitely something I plan to get. You get the anonymity of BTC but the convenience of a debit card. That's just cool. What made you guys think to do that? Clearly there is a need. Why do you think others haven't thought of this or implemented it yet? Are there any challenges that you foresee that you will need to overcome with this feature? As a pretty tech minded person who is not very creative, I am always astounded at ideas such as this.  Grin

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Thanks again for the detailed reply. I think that is a very smart idea to use the Debit card to drive the adoption of BIBC.  Due to its convenience, people are going to be very excited about it even with the limit. Also, I think the referral program is going to be extremely helpful in that so I'm very glad to see that.

profitable.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin

Thank you.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I am very happy to see that BIBC marketplace will have a conflict and resolution system because that is one of the most important features in a marketplace.

What made you guys decide to use tokens?

We decided on the use of tokens because of the vast benefits of the blockchain technology.
We want to take advantage of it at the same time solving profitable problems with the solutions
we are bringing to the table.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
deeltje

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

to outsell the ICO.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

The first day has been awesome. Within the first 24hrs of the ICO we had sold over 250,000 BitBlissCoins.
We are expecting each day to be like that and even more.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

That is just awesome! I had a feeling this would happen. I knew this project would be successful and I'm glad I have invested.
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

Yes we have a list of partners, which participated in the first investors private sale.
At the moment they are private. We don't have any public ones at the moment
but we have contacted some which we'd like to keep under the wraps
until the partnerships are formed.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Thanks for the reply. That's really exciting that you guys have a lot of partners. Congrats! I can see the benefit in wanting to keep that under wraps.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

Are any of the tokens pre-mined? If so, how much of it is already mined at the start?
deeltje

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

I just saw that BitBlissCoin just exceeded 550,000 BIBC in the sale. This is really exciting. Congrats, guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: