Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 BITBLISSCOIN World's 1st CryptoBookstore + More 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2075 times)
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

Nice job on the success of the presale and I am also glad to see the crowdsale is also going well. I read that there is a bounty, is this true? What are the details?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

Interesting project. I'm trying to understand all of the aspects of it. Currently I'm wondering about the debit card. How will it be decentralized with a debit card? What are the fees and advantages?

The BitBlissCoin (BIBC) debit card will be loadable with bitcoin, where you can easily load your bitcoin or convert your BIBCs earned from our other services into Bitcoin using both our internal and other exchanges.

Our modus operandi for it is it would be decentralised for users who want to transact for $2500 and below.

Generally if you want to use the card for more than $2500 you will have to register your identity with in the form of a passport, identity card and utility bill.

Regarding the charges, we have not yet finalised with our provider but the card would cost less than $21 for both the plastic and virtual cards.

Here are some of the advantages of the BIBC Crypto Debit Card:

1. Available worldwide to users

2. Has both plastic and virtual cards type

3. Can be used for shopping anywhere Visa or MasterCards are accepted making it easy to spend bitcoins

4. The card would be denominated in USD, GBP and EUR. Users would choose one.

5. Decentralised with no verification unless users want to increase spend limits

6. Very cheap for less than $21

7. Card shipping would be free unless for superfast deliveries using DHL

We envisage our users would enjoy using the BitBlissCoin Debit card once launched.

Any new developments on this would be displayed on our website at https://bitblisscoin.com/

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

What a quick and detailed response. Thank you!

I think that is a very fair idea to have it the BitBlissCoin debit card decentralized under a certain threshold. You can't really beat a $21 for a crypto debit card either. Definitely something I plan to get. You get the anonymity of BTC but the convenience of a debit card. That's just cool. What made you guys think to do that? Clearly there is a need. Why do you think others haven't thought of this or implemented it yet? Are there any challenges that you foresee that you will need to overcome with this feature? As a pretty tech minded person who is not very creative, I am always astounded at ideas such as this.  Grin

Thanks for your question.

Yes definitely, there is a need. And this is the second reason why we thought of having it.
But we are not the first to think of this crypto-Debit card.

The first and most important reason is we wanted to develop an altcoin which can be easily adopted.
A coin with actual everyday usage, having the BIBC Debit card will help drive the BitBlissCoin adoption.

Well, we can't speak for others, maybe they don't see the need.

Yes of course, every project with solutions come with challenges. One of such challenges would be BIBC users
who love the Debit card, want to spend more than the $2,500 limit but don't want to do the KYC.
We guess they'd just have to stick within the limit. As new challenges arise, we'd find workable solutions.

Its brilliant chatting with a tech minded person like you.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Thanks again for the detailed reply. I think that is a very smart idea to use the Debit card to drive the adoption of BIBC.  Due to its convenience, people are going to be very excited about it even with the limit. Also, I think the referral program is going to be extremely helpful in that so I'm very glad to see that.

Do you plan to have a feedback feature in the marketplace?

A very intelligent question.

Yes, we do infact have a very unique feedback system where
investors of the BIBC ICO will be part of the decision-making
process of features/apps we intend rolling out.

We would have surveys, polls to take their opinions and work
with it in line with it...alongside our Roadmap.

Now, the above is a feedback system for the entire BitBlissCoin ICO investors community.

For the BIBC marketplace, yes we would have a feedback system where customers would
be asked to share and rate their experiences of the seller and product/service purchased.

This data not only helps other users and customers but helps the team ensure bad reps,
bad companies and shops are fished out to keep the marketplace friendly, happy and
profitable.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin

Feedback for the marketplace was exactly what I was meaning. I think that's a great idea to keep sellers and buyers accountable. That's one of my favorite parts about e-Commerce sites so I think it will be very helpful here. Will there be a conflict & resolution system with buyers/sellers in the BIBC marketplace?

Thank you.

Yes there'd be a conflict and resolution system for buyers and sellers.
This one of the best things about online purchase services. You can buy
and sell goods and services with peace of mind knowing if there's a conflict
you sort of have an escrow-like feature with the dev. to resolve it.

We can't bypass this for success.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I am very happy to see that BIBC marketplace will have a conflict and resolution system because that is one of the most important features in a marketplace.

What made you guys decide to use tokens?

We decided on the use of tokens because of the vast benefits of the blockchain technology.
We want to take advantage of it at the same time solving profitable problems with the solutions
we are bringing to the table.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I think it was a good choice. I'm glad to see you guys are taking advantage of the benefits of the blockchain. I'm very excited for the future of BIBC! (Especially the marketplace Grin)

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
bitblisscoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

I'm super impressed that BIBC sold out of pre-ICO in only a couple of days. Now you are about to head into ICO phase 1. Do you expect to sell out at the same rate or even faster?

Well looking at how the presale was sold out, we foresee the ICO doing the
same despite the earlier postponement. The ICO is for about 24 days.

We would definitely be SOLD OUT before the ICO ends on March 11th.

Our press release would soon be published on TheCointelegraph so
we expect thousands of members flocking over and participating in it
to outsell the ICO.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Honestly, looking at the sales, I'm expecting the same. I'm very excited to take part in this and to see how well the sale goes. I wonder how the first day of the sale has gone?

The first day has been awesome. Within the first 24hrs of the ICO we had sold over 250,000 BitBlissCoins.
We are expecting each day to be like that and even more.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

That is just awesome! I had a feeling this would happen. I knew this project would be successful and I'm glad I have invested.

You won't regret it! Wink
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

Are any of the tokens pre-mined? If so, how much of it is already mined at the start?

Yes we have 15.4 million BitBlissCoins pre-mined.
We made available 12.4 million BIBCs for the presale, crowdsale and bounties.
3 million BIBCs are kept as reserve and for founders, which are unavailable
until 3 months after the crowdsale.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

Are any of the tokens pre-mined? If so, how much of it is already mined at the start?

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

How much does that leave to be mined, or is it entirely pre-mined? If it's not, assuming your projected adoption rates, how long do you think it would take the mine the remaining supply?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

Great job on the progress of the BIBC sale so far. You guys are doing an excellent job at getting the word out about this project. I think the contests also really help get the community engaged and increase sales.  Grin
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

Great job on the progress of the BIBC sale so far. You guys are doing an excellent job at getting the word out about this project. I think the contests also really help get the community engaged and increase sales.  Grin

Do you think they'll hit their hard cap? I want to get in on this, but I'm waiting for some other stuff to come through. Don't want to miss out if I wait too long...
mrsray

Activity: 277

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

i was able to login and there is a withdraw

but only in usd???
if we have btc, want to withdraw my btc in full amount

having to put it as usd is just dumb

and tried but nothing happened

I WANT MY BTC   Cry

Hi mrsay,  you will be able to withdraw your exact BTC once the ICO is over. At the moment that feature is not enabled. We apologise for any inconveniences.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I WANT MY BTC ... when is ICO over?  when?
totally ridiculous that I have to wait for ICO to be over

not allowing people to withdraw their btc is totally wrong
why can't that feature be enabled during ico?Huh

SCAM ALERT
why is it so difficult to enable withdrawals
why is it not until ICO is over
after round 4 in march?  total bs

SCAM ALERT

you should warn people BEFORE they deposit that there is no way to get money back

WHEN will this feature be enabled, I want a date

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

I just saw that BitBlissCoin just exceeded 550,000 BIBC in the sale. This is really exciting. Congrats, guys!

Actually we have crossed over 1.2million coins sale as at yesterdays stats.
We are grateful to the community for believing in us.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

Nice job on the success of the presale and I am also glad to see the crowdsale is also going well. I read that there is a bounty, is this true? What are the details?

Yes of course.
Here's the Bounty page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2709575
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

How much does that leave to be mined, or is it entirely pre-mined? If it's not, assuming your projected adoption rates, how long do you think it would take the mine the remaining supply?

Thats an interesting question.
We wouldnn't want to give assumptions on that. As you know Bitcoin is widely accepted worldwide and its still being mined. So it should take a couple of years for the remaining supply to be mined.

We have 19.1 million Bitblisscoins which are open to be mined.
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

i was able to login and there is a withdraw

but only in usd???
if we have btc, want to withdraw my btc in full amount

having to put it as usd is just dumb

and tried but nothing happened

I WANT MY BTC   Cry

Hi mrsay,  you will be able to withdraw your exact BTC once the ICO is over. At the moment that feature is not enabled. We apologise for any inconveniences.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I WANT MY BTC ... when is ICO over?  when?
totally ridiculous that I have to wait for ICO to be over

not allowing people to withdraw their btc is totally wrong
why can't that feature be enabled during ico?Huh

SCAM ALERT
why is it so difficult to enable withdrawals
why is it not until ICO is over
after round 4 in march?  total bs

SCAM ALERT

you should warn people BEFORE they deposit that there is no way to get money back

WHEN will this feature be enabled, I want a date

Thanks for the vote of confidence Wink
Even Bitcoin was called a scam so we are not surprised or enraged by your name-calling.

Funds not being able to be withdrawn AFTER the crowdsale is not new. Please check out
other ICOs so you can make an educated comment. We cannot because of you disrupt
our ongoing crowdsale to keep you happy. We apologise for the inconvenience.

The crowdsale would be done March 5th, after which we would enable that feature till
then seat tight.

Have a good day

The BitBlissCoin Team
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

Yes the response to the BitblissCoin Contest has been amazing.
The competition is HIGH and anybody can be a part of it to
win the 100,000 BitBlissCoins Contest.

Please see more information about it here: https://bitblisscoin.com/bibcontest.bt

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

Do you think they'll hit their hard cap? I want to get in on this, but I'm waiting for some other stuff to come through. Don't want to miss out if I wait too long...

YES, definitely, we would hit our hard cap. We are on round 2 and out soft cap is already half-reached.
Our soft cap is $5,000,000

Currently smart investors have grabbed 3,111,374 BIBCs.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

Round 1 already sold out? Shocked You guys are doing well, good job. Why do you think people are so interested in buying these coins? I ask because I'm considering.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:25:48 PM

What is BIBC's most unique feature that you guys are most proud of? Basically, what separates you from every other project?

One unique feature that differentiates us is our Crypto-centric ebookstore.
Please read above for why we are better than the competition.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Thanks for your reply. The ebookstore is something I found to be really unique about your project too. I think you guys have a competitive edge and I look for BIBC to be a successful project. Especially considering you guys are really doing well on your sales.
bitblisscoin

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

What is BIBC's most unique feature that you guys are most proud of? Basically, what separates you from every other project?

One unique feature that differentiates us is our Crypto-centric ebookstore.
Please read above for why we are better than the competition.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Thanks for your reply. The ebookstore is something I found to be really unique about your project too. I think you guys have a competitive edge and I look for BIBC to be a successful project. Especially considering you guys are really doing well on your sales.

Absolutely. Thanks for your vote of confidence.

The BitBlissCoin Team
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

Especially considering you guys are really doing well on your sales.

You're referring to them hitting their hardcap on the token sale right? Not that they're already selling ebooks?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

Yes the response to the BitblissCoin Contest has been amazing.
The competition is HIGH and anybody can be a part of it to
win the 100,000 BitBlissCoins Contest.

Please see more information about it here: https://bitblisscoin.com/bibcontest.bt

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I'm thrilled to see the buzz about this project. The team is doing a great job at keeping the community engaged. What do you expect BIBC price will be in the long-term?
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:19:01 PM

Yes of course.
Here's the Bounty page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2709575

Awesome, thanks for the details. I have no idea how I missed it.  Huh Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: