Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steem and SBD recently hit an ATH (All time high)  (Read 99 times)
sunlitit654 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:24:18 AM

Well, it looks like it's going to be an amazing year for cryptocurrencies as things are really heating up in Jan 2018.

Steem is getting good press again and Bitcoin is on its push back to 20,000 USD on this lovely Saturday morning.

Many know both Steem and SBD recently hit an ATH (All time high) and based on the current chart analysis it is looking very bullish to push even higher in coming months.

In a recent article published by CryptoVest this month, several interesting points were made that I'd like to share with you now.

STEEM retreated a little from the peaks above $6. At the same time, a curious phenomenon is happening to Steem Dollars. The digital asset that was supposed to be tied to the US dollar by algorithm-based interventions, has risen toward $10.

It is interesting to note that in this recent pump SBD was first to make its epic rise beyond $13 before retreating to current levels.

I'm not sure what exactly this is attributed to but I've heard people say its about institutional adoption and I've heard other people say it's because of Korean support for the thriving blockchain and social network Steemit that runs on top of it. Either way there are a lot of happy bloggers out there now at these prices!

manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:38:27 AM

The STEEM price is down 2.41% verse the USD over the past 24 hours on slightly lower volume $1,537,350 as Bitcoin hit a new All Time High yesterday which drove down the price of many altcoins as traders raced to dump ... The SBD value is up at $0.931 on Bittrex as SBD gets sold off to buy Bitcoin.
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:27:51 AM

Well, it looks like it's going to be an amazing year for cryptocurrencies as things are really heating up in Jan 2018.

Steem is getting good press again and Bitcoin is on its push back to 20,000 USD on this lovely Saturday morning.

Many know both Steem and SBD recently hit an ATH (All time high) and based on the current chart analysis it is looking very bullish to push even higher in coming months.

In a recent article published by CryptoVest this month, several interesting points were made that I'd like to share with you now.

STEEM retreated a little from the peaks above $6. At the same time, a curious phenomenon is happening to Steem Dollars. The digital asset that was supposed to be tied to the US dollar by algorithm-based interventions, has risen toward $10.

It is interesting to note that in this recent pump SBD was first to make its epic rise beyond $13 before retreating to current levels.

I'm not sure what exactly this is attributed to but I've heard people say its about institutional adoption and I've heard other people say it's because of Korean support for the thriving blockchain and social network Steemit that runs on top of it. Either way there are a lot of happy bloggers out there now at these prices!

Almost all of the tokens have reached a new level, which I think is normal, so be careful that when everyone starts going crazy, it's time to think about selling.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: