Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AMAGI METALS (BEWARE)  (Read 3938 times)
JoeChmoe (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 09:07:00 PM

Never thought I would post one of these but Amagi Metals in my eyes is no longer a trusted site for ANYTHING. I have tons of emails filled with lies for over a month now that are just ridiculous. There are others in the same boat but I guess someone has to speak up.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130831.420

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amagimetals

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 09:25:28 PM

Never thought I would post one of these but Amagi Metals in my eyes is no longer a trusted site for ANYTHING. I have tons of emails filled with lies for over a month now that are just ridiculous. There are others in the same boat but I guess someone has to speak up.

Customer made several purchases from us. All were shipped, delivered, and signature verified by the same person.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 05:10:21 PM

TU.SILVER deals exclusively with Amagi Metals. They are very responsive in E-Mail and have worked with me personally to resolve international customs disputes.

Examining your post here, it seems that there was a two week shipping delay, which is quite normal. I find it difficult to believe you are having an issue with them as you have described it. Fortunately this type of complaint is very easy to resolve. Just post your tracking number and we will be able to see where the delays occurred. They did ship the metal, didn't they? I don't really see why you are so upset.
JoeChmoe (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:26:54 PM

As is said. Im sure many will ignore the warning but I wont let it stop me from posting it.
JoeChmoe (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:31:40 PM

TU.SILVER deals exclusively with Amagi Metals. They are very responsive in E-Mail and have worked with me personally to resolve international customs disputes.

Examining your post here, it seems that there was a two week shipping delay, which is quite normal. I find it difficult to believe you are having an issue with them as you have described it. Fortunately this type of complaint is very easy to resolve. Just post your tracking number and we will be able to see where the delays occurred. They did ship the metal, didn't they? I don't really see why you are so upset.

You dont understand why a person who didn't receive 4 gold bars isn't upset? And no what I ordered did not have a delay at all. As well as being sent a false tracking number and being told my item was shipped several times when in fact they weren't. Still dont see why in mad? I guess I can take your BTC and expect you to have a jolly time huh? You must not have read the multiple post people also being lied to. Guess thats ok too?
amagimetals

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 06:49:45 PM

If you would like, we can post all tracking numbers which clearly show that the shipments were signed by the same person over the course of two months, including the latest order.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Amaze

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 07:46:31 PM

two week shipping delay, which is quite normal

long ship times

Why is a two week shipping delay ok when the item is in stock? I know other btc/bullion dealers that ship their in-stock items the same business day or at the most – the next. A two week delay for an in-stock item is unacceptable.
FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 08:24:28 PM

two week shipping delay, which is quite normal

long ship times

Why is a two week shipping delay ok when the item is in stock? I know other btc/bullion dealers that ship their in-stock items the same business day or at the most – the next. A two week delay for an in-stock item is unacceptable.

Agreed, two weeks sounds like backorders.

Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 03:20:47 AM

Added these guys to bitcoinscammers.com Please update as to the outcome ASAP so the community can gain the best aspect possible.  Hopefully they will get the ball rolling

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
amagimetals

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 03:41:54 AM

Added these guys to bitcoinscammers.com Please update as to the outcome ASAP so the community can gain the best aspect possible.  Hopefully they will get the ball rolling

We have contacted the customer via phone and email with no response as of today.

The customer has made several purchases, all requiring signatures and all signed by the same person, including the last shipment. The customer was unhappy that the shipment was shipped slower than expected. The customer accused us of scamming them, lying, sending a fake tracking number, and other defamatory remarks and wanted a full refund.

However the tracking number is directly linked to the address, shows that it was delivered, and was signed by the same recipient as before.

If it is the case that the last shipment was signed with the same signature, but by a different person, then this would be forgery/theft/fraud. We take fraud and theft very seriously. We requested cooperation from the customer to help us to fill out a police report if fraud is the case. In addition we may need the customer to fill out an affidavit for the insurance company so that the insurance company can work with the postal inspectors and make sure that this is resolved immediately.

Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 03:46:52 AM

I added your comments and appreciate the time you took to respond. I also edited the  "retailer info" 

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:49:03 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2013, 04:11:57 AM by SaltySpitoon

I've dealt with Amagi Metals a few times (Whether they know it or not) and I've never had a problem. Two weeks for precious metal deliveries is not uncommon. If you order from sites like APMEX or Provident, 1-1.5 weeks is about average. Some sites that offer competitive pricing can take as long as 2 months if you don't order a very large order. So while 2 weeks may seem like a while, in perspective, its not out of the ordinary. Perhaps a bit longer than you would have liked, but isn't this more a case of giving them negative feedback for shipping speed, rather than claiming it was a scam?
Amaze

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:54:14 PM

I've dealt with Amagi Metals a few times (Whether they know it or not) and I've never had a problem. Two weeks for precious metal deliveries is not uncommon. If you order from sites like APMEX or Provident, 1-1.5 weeks is about average. Some sites that offer competitive pricing can take as long as 2 months if you don't order a very large order. So while 2 weeks may seem like a while, in perspective, its not out of the ordinary. Perhaps a bit longer than you would have liked, but isn't this more a case of giving them negative feedback for shipping speed, rather than claiming it was a scam?

And some smaller online dealers ship their in-stock items the same day or the next. Which is what I would expect from an in-stock item.
xboxsold

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:55:59 PM

Amazing Poor Customer service: I am a new customer and placed my order Dec 15 2014. I was in no particular hurry but after Dec 25 I called to find the status, I was told it would be shipped 1 week from today. I said OK . When nothing showed up as of Jan 15 i called again and was told it would be shipped today .. OK then but wait.. later that evening i got a call from Jillian , Operations Manager and WOW  was I blown away , she took a adversarial position with me right away. Telling me i was mis-informed and my order was not shipping today that it wouldn't ship for another week , and if i was not happy about that i could get a refund on my order but have to pay a $20.00 administration fee.. or i could do a dispute with the credit card company.. WOW that's no way to run a company..
seabass1985

Activity: 70

Think For Yourself Question Authority

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 03:25:30 PM

Thanks for the heads up
RU_Keddin_Mea

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:11:16 PM

I have to say I am very disappointed in Amagi lately. I have placed orders 2 previous orders with no problems, quick fill and ship. The last order I placed in July 14, still has not been filled, the email responses I get are that we are merging, huge amount of orders, etc. etc. on why they have not filled and shipped my order yet and has not given me the option to cancel for a refund. I would not recommend them to anyone! Use moneymetals.com, I have placed multiple orders with them over the past couple years and they are always prompt, complete and insured. 
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3478

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:07:35 PM

I have to say I am very disappointed in Amagi lately. I have placed orders 2 previous orders with no problems, quick fill and ship. The last order I placed in July 14, still has not been filled, the email responses I get are that we are merging, huge amount of orders, etc. etc. on why they have not filled and shipped my order yet and has not given me the option to cancel for a refund. I would not recommend them to anyone! Use moneymetals.com, I have placed multiple orders with them over the past couple years and they are always prompt, complete and insured. 

Clearly your is a typical spam topic for advertise another site directly in a scam accusation thread.

I have a question...Why bump a 9 month's old topic only now, if it's more than one month's that you are waiting an order?!?
Can you post some tx id?!? Email?!? Proof? screenshots?
 Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vcsmith

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:02:31 PM

I gave up on my order and filed a claim through PayPal.  PayPal was able to recover and return my entire payment, even after repeated lies from Stephen Macaskill.

Never again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: