Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 12:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO USD fiat Withdrawals to users in the United States  (Read 36 times)
john94302 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:36:55 AM

Does anyone know if CEX.IO actually supports users in the United States for withdrawals to Visa or Mastercard or international bank wire?

They seemed to easily validate me and my VISA card and take $20 from my VISA card but the withdrawal button does not appear. They list United States as restricted for payments but not withdrawals (The United States is listed as restricted for payments for all categories -- cards and international bank transfers.)

BUT they do say that users in the United States need to go through verification which implies they will support United States users.
So if I am verified what is the problem?
Its been about 5 days so far.

I can't get a straight answer out of them just a relatively canned response -- took only about 1 day-- saying to look at things which I've looked at extensively and just summarized here.

I think people to the United States have gotten withdrawals from them -- maybe taking many days via international bank transfer -- which would means that the United States is supported but I really can't be sure. Has anyone gotten withdrawals to work, from CEX.IO, to the United States for cards or for bank transfers?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: