Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Coinsecure  (Read 129 times)
Transhuman32 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

Anyone else having problem with Coinsecure while buying? I am trying to buy some bitcoin from last two days , but it's giving error messages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magica

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

Anyone else having problem with Coinsecure while buying? I am trying to buy some bitcoin from last two days , but it's giving error messages.

Coinsecure is the shittiest site there is in the world. It's not safe and also has the reputation of crashing many times and that too while the transaction is about to happen. Kindly switch to coindelta, koinex or buyucoin.
I know there's big difference in the prices in coinsecure and other sites but the service by coinsecure is not good at all.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

Sent Private message to " Benson Samuel " about your issue .

Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

Coinsecure is the shittiest site there is in the world. It's not safe and also has the reputation of crashing many times and that too while the transaction is about to happen. Kindly switch to coindelta, koinex or buyucoin.
I know there's big difference in the prices in coinsecure and other sites but the service by coinsecure is not good at all.

Are you serious ? at least its not Shittiest lol .. Coinsecure is most trusted and reliable Exchange in India , its not do shitty drama like your mentioned Koinex INR transaction HOLD ever . Yes service has huge backlog in Coinsecure cause of huge crowd and its normal cause Coinsecure is top exchange in India and only exchange which is member in NASSCOM but yes Benson's help always top notch and he is also Moderator in this forum , Fees most lowest most importantly .

Transhuman32 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

Sent Private message to " Benson Samuel " about your issue .
Thanks, I will do that.
Freebieindia

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

i have never used coinsecure, i will suggest to use Zebpay or Koinex, though Koinex has stopped deposit & withdraw as of now.
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:25:10 AM

i have never used coinsecure, i will suggest to use Zebpay or Koinex, though Koinex has stopped deposit & withdraw as of now.

Dont refer others Koinex lol , its under issue . Zebpay fast and Coinsecure best rates

Magica

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

Are you serious ? at least its not Shittiest lol .. Coinsecure is most trusted and reliable Exchange in India , its not do shitty drama like your mentioned Koinex INR transaction HOLD ever . Yes service has huge backlog in Coinsecure cause of huge crowd and its normal cause Coinsecure is top exchange in India and only exchange which is member in NASSCOM but yes Benson's help always top notch and he is also Moderator in this forum , Fees most lowest most importantly .

That is what i'm saying. There are a lot of sites than can deal with that kind of traffic and they do the kyc quite easily. I made an account on coinsecure in november and it took 10 days for them to tell me that i hadn't uploaded the correct documents(which was a lie).
The person who started this thread says he has been trying to buy since two days but still in vain. Have a look at bitcoin's chart and see how much it can rise in two days. Just so you realize the value of 'two days'.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: