Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LITECOIN WILL SKYROCKET TO THE MOON!  (Read 1120 times)
jaygm184

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

Hi everybody, I'm onboard since price was at 50!, not that long ago...

I love several things about lite:

It is super fast... I would say the fastest coin I have checked.
It has cheaper fees than other cryptos... including eth which i also have.
It is starting with marketing campaigns and that is good.
It is in the top 10-20 of cryptos and will be there in the long term.

Howver, i dont like the recent exit from satoshilite. I think the founder should be involve in different ways, developing, getting new deals but also promoting the coin aligned with his own interests. This recent sell off smells bad to me. What prices are you expecting for late 2018. I think it will fluctuate between 100 and 1000 easily. haha

Honestly, I dont think the FB rumour is real. And perhaps I'm wrong but I would say that bitcoin is the one who is going to benefit from lighting network the most. Am i wrong?

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

Litecoin price was going deep and deep, I think this coin are not like the other that fight to survive in the future. I sight to this coin it was contented with their current value.

I think developer of this coin are quite regarding price of litecoin in the market, I cannot see any improvement regarding their value in the market. So I cannot hold my amount last I invest in this coin, because I'm scared to lost my investment.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:20:02 AM

Definitely agree that 2018 will be a massive year for LTC and all cryptos in general.

I see LTC at nothing less than $1000 come this summer. Smiley

I dont think that LTC price will ever be more expensive than ETH price. But LTC will become more expensive definitelly, one of the reason that many stores in DarkNet accept or are going to accept LTC because BTC comission is awful high for buyers.

jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

Litecoin is a good alternative to bitcoin because the transaction fee is lower and the transaction speed is a lot faster, the price is also cheaper so it's a good investment maybe it will rise a lot who knows

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:36:47 PM

This is interesting! This is second time that i hear about this news. First time i heard that facebook is planing and cooperating with some cryptocurrency about its implementation into facebook on my national television. And now i read about same thing here. I must say that if Litecoin deliver all that, it will be great move for it. If they really implement Litecoin into facebook, price of it will go high. Who can say what will happen for certain in the future.
Damoch

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

Sincerely litecoin is still undervalued,it will sure moon but this will take more time . Litecoin should at least 500$ dollar today being one of early coin but it still moving with 200- 290$. It worth holding litecoin because when it moves ,it can do 4x with 3 days .
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:01:58 PM

it's hard to see it flying like some new altcoins but ltc could grow steadily
Flamaicon

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

Sincerely litecoin is still undervalued,it will sure moon but this will take more time . Litecoin should at least 500$ dollar today being one of early coin but it still moving with 200- 290$. It worth holding litecoin because when it moves ,it can do 4x with 3 days .

I agree, but, I dont think will take more time, I see the price Pump this month
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

i hope to see that soon! i've just bought a small bag of litecoin few day ago, the price dumped from his all time high so it was a good opportunity, the news of the dev selling all his  ltc dumped the price but it can recover that, i predict 400$ in february/march if the market keeps to stay bullish on alts

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

it's hard to see it flying like some new altcoins but ltc could grow steadily
Yes its hard to tell if this litecoin will go high to the moon any moment. And I dont think it can beat ethereum because for me eth is the best. Since market is crazy yet the possibility is always there that it will moon.
Flamaicon

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

Litecoin will not pas Ethereum, but all Criptos will grown
Litecoin will get a target around 400~500,00 US$ this month.
We will see Litecoin aroun 1000,00+ soon, and Ethereum 2000,00+
Ripple 4,00+ soon too
BTC US$ 20.000,00+ soon
The recent news have a lot of FUD's... we just need patience to superate this moment
Too much money is waiting to join Criptocoins
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

Litecoin has a huge potential ... but this requires that the popularity of this crypto currency is significantly increased. Fortunately, just here we have good news. Thanks to the Lightning Network, Litecoin owners can make payments much faster and cheaper than on the Bitcoin network.
Over the past few months, Litecoin has achieved significant results in the crypto currency market. Theoretically, it can be assumed that in the future, developers, and behind them, investors will begin to migrate to LItecoin, and this in turn will lead to an increase in the price of LTC. In addition, Litecoin is now much easier to acquire than a few months ago, when it required additional operations with Bitcoin. And the number of exchangers with ATMs that work with Litecoin has grown significantly.
The combination of all these factors allows us to assume that the price for Litecoin in 2018 will range from $ 300 to $ 400.
This is certainly not enough to go one level with Bitcoin, but it's enough to compete with Ethereum.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

Even without the rumors of Facebook and everything it should be a great year for Litecoin. I think the recent price rise is just the beginning. Glad I held onto mine and didn't sell it out for Vertcoin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

I don't think that will be happen bro.. Skyrocket thing past, that was $70 and you had to catch it that time. I got from $70 and sell from $313 when LTC founder Charlie Lee announced that he is selling all his Litecoins. So i think to buy LTC now would be a big mistake.. Anyway good luck to all..
cryptor47

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

LTC will follow BTC to the moon shortly.
LTC has proven to have great utility as a transaction coin when btc is rallying and fees and transaction times are insane.
Will happen again.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

I don't think that will be happen bro.. Skyrocket thing past, that was $70 and you had to catch it that time. I got from $70 and sell from $313 when LTC founder Charlie Lee announced that he is selling all his Litecoins. So i think to buy LTC now would be a big mistake.. Anyway good luck to all..

I also bought at 70$, but I am still holding. Why would it be a mistake to buy now? Charlie Lee sold all his LTC, but I still believe he has done it with good intentions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

I hope your analysis and points will be accurate and we will soon see ltc rallying to top.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
WalkinRobbie

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

Im surprised litecoin hasnt gone up more esp for the speed advantages.   Im going to be investing also in litecoin soon.  How high could this go with the number out there.  5K isnt out the question is it
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:50:53 PM

I also bought at 70$, but I am still holding. Why would it be a mistake to buy now? Charlie Lee sold all his LTC, but I still believe he has done it with good intentions.

He is involving himself to another project that's why he sold all his Litecoin and he even confirmed that its not a big chunk of Litecoin. He is moving to another project that will conflict with Litecoin, another reason for his departure. Although its really hard not to speculate that the price of Litecoin will go down when he exited, which is what we are seeing right now.

I also bought Litecoin around $40, I just had a hunched that its going to be pump but I have also exited at the top price and didn't bother to invest on it again because of the Lee departure.

But yeah, its really very fast based on my experience, it bitcoin could be like that, the price of it could be beyond $20K but today. Anyways, let's see how it goes for Litecoin. it has huge potential, its just a matter of time again before it will be pump and push the price to new all time highs.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:05:46 PM

LTC looks juicy yeah, ready for a nice breakout. I hope the whole market doesn't crash before summer, that would spoil the rallye..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: