Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LITECOIN WILL SKYROCKET TO THE MOON!  (Read 1120 times)
Thepoint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

If it’s true then a link would be helpful to determine the validity of this good news if ever.. I need to store some litecoin before it shoots to the moon after this be implemented.. Litecoin is the most stable coin in cryptocurrency and most underrated for many years now and one of the longest existence next to bitcoin in my knowledge.. I hope I’m right because if not then I need to read a lot more crypto history lesson for sure..
I do not think there is a link after all,I think it could well be a news not true.
2coinheaven

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

not likely.. used to like this project.. not anymore..
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:25:51 PM

Lite coin is cryptos true tether Tongue Tongue Rock stabile from the day I entered crypto Smiley If anything it's one way for it and it's up baby Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Flamaicon

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:29:45 AM

Well... maybe facebook FOMO could be real...
Real or not... Its time for Litecoin Pump...
Ripple, Bcash and Ethereum had their moment
I can see a pump in Litecoin coming soon $
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:38:11 AM

Definitely agree that 2018 will be a massive year for LTC and all cryptos in general.

I see LTC at nothing less than $1000 come this summer. Smiley

Yes, massive moving because many new people are joining in cryptocurrency and they invest a lot of money.
Litecoin with confident can take over the etherium of it is really has a deal with facebook.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:41:54 AM

LTK can be considered a silver, after gold! I wonder why it even took off. I assumed that he would go along with bitcoin. But I see a lot of different coins surpassed it in value! Of course, overtaking was very good news. But I am sure that this year litecoin we will be pleasantly surprised by its rapid growth! I advise everyone to buy and hold in the near future!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:47:46 AM

- Rumors of  litecoin working with Facebook?
 - Developer of Litecoin(Charlie Lee) saying that they have a big surprise coming...
- lightning network
- Facebook announcing looking in to cryptocurrency
- Charlie Lee posting about that Litecoin is the payment coin as circulating supply is 95% of the marketcap.

Coincidence???

I don't think so... 2018 will be a heck of a year for Litecoin!

It is just rumor so certain information that facebook will deal with litecoin.
If facebook announce that they interest in cryptocurrency, i think they can make their own cryptocurrency and its better.
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:03:12 AM

Litecoin has already mooned in my opinion, it's sights are much farther! Too much good news down the chamber 2018 is going to be insane.
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:21:40 AM

Listen, i hate shills and i am far from a shill. But there is a real possibility litecoin will be $3k by Summer 2018. Keep your eyes on litecoin.

I have no doubt litecoin can grow this year because of that rumor but i dont see why you said too much like $3k.
Although etherium which better not hit that much yet. So $1k first is more reasonable.
evermotz

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

I'm holding LTC for the longterm, but not buying more at current prices.

We'll see what 2018 brings!

I only hold a little, and nt going to buy more at the moment.. I think there are better project out there..

but I hope Litecoin will really makes some surprises at 2018...

danjonbit

Activity: 364

DanJoN

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:39:30 AM

- Rumors of  litecoin working with Facebook?
 - Developer of Litecoin(Charlie Lee) saying that they have a big surprise coming...
- lightning network
- Facebook announcing looking in to cryptocurrency
- Charlie Lee posting about that Litecoin is the payment coin as circulating supply is 95% of the marketcap.

Coincidence???

I don't think so... 2018 will be a heck of a year for Litecoin!

surely LiteCoin will go high on this year, and if the news is right that it will cooperate with facebook, it will be even possible as high as $1000 this year or more, litecoin one of the coins that has potential for a massive growth this year,, and if this will go, it will be a big benefit to all of us.

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:46:55 AM

This may indeed be the right moment for litecoin for replacement following the coin to another so that the prices could soar. the right time to invest is now also on the coins.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
jeda2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:05:01 AM

Litecoin is the most powerful alternative to Bitcoin's projects. A lot of new ICOs are sometimes left behind with the issue. But I think it will come at much better prices.
Tubsie

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:00:36 AM

How do you know it is Litecoin Tho?

Any other alt coin can take over litecoin's/bitcoins place with better specifications.

If Bitcoin goes up yeh iagree litcoin will go up as well but without bitcoin rising u think litecoin will go to 3k?
artmen007

Activity: 238

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:03:26 AM

Need to wait for spring, and from there you can build forecasts for the year. I think for sure we will soon see more than 1000 dollars for the token.
My goal for lithino is a 3000-5000 year-end.
One of the oldest cryptocurrencies in the world. Perhaps a lot of x's but will not be a reliable asset.

High risk high payoff
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

I think litecoin will soar this month. It would be better if invested only in litecoin and then use it to invest in this then the result will be great I think.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

I like Litecoin a lot but I wish Charlie Lee did not embark on the huge marketing campaign that now seems to be very successful in getting people over to buy LTC. I like the guy, and I like the drama free project but drama seems to be creeping in slowly, and not only because it is a dev that everyone knows, but because of the marketing talk. Still, have high hopes. Do not own many coins but I will be the first to hold until years to come. I wonder if this year can test $500? You never know with Lee's surprise incoming!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

I don't think it will be up to high. litecoin indeed if the early look attractive and seemed to be riding high in price. But if down then the descent will also be very high.

I think it will go higher because investors are willing to invest more when the price is low so I think it will begin to pump in the following days if not today. In my personal opinion, I would invest in LiteCoin better today because rumors are spreading that it will skyrocket soon so I ride myself on board.

I dont think now is low price of litecoin becuse its pumping recently. But i am sure the price will pump again if litecoin have relation with facebook. As we know facebook is the big giant company so it will be interesting to invest in it.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

Working with Facebook is a good thing for any crypto as a positve move towards conquering big giants as a starting step. However, Litecoin working with Facebook alone wont have this much pump from $90 to $230 in a month. There should be other matters involved since litecoin working with Facebook is not officially announced until no. What ever be the reason, Litecoin would skyrocket to at least $1000 before this year end.
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

Rumor... Please don't make any uncertain news or else it will just a pump and dump.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: