Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have around 8000 BTC,but my country are too small cap to cash out  (Read 1427 times)
Voltiz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

Congrats, you are millionaire right now  Cheesy
S.Sandberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

i'm in awe at the sheer level of bullshit going on this thread , did anybody even check the BTC rich list ? ? ?

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses-2.html

i just took a look at the bitcoin rich list, and looking in the 7k , 8k+ range, all of the adresses have been regurlarly used or created VERY RECENTLY.

No way a newbie could wake up today and find its 8k bitcoins just like nothing happened. there is no account that fits the description you made.

none of these accounts belong to "early bitcoiners that came back from the dead" .

this is sooooo fishyyyy lol
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:12:33 PM

Even if this is bilge, I find the lack of awareness on how you'd deal with something like that on this thread rather pitiful.

No one with these amounts goes to an exchange. You go straight to an OTC broker who'll have family offices, hedge funds and other deep pockets salivating at the idea of being able to buy such a large amount in one go.

They pay you directly P2P with zero effect on the market.

I hope you lot don't wind up with thousands of BTC or you'll go straight to Yobit and obliterate everything.
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:14:06 PM

I seriously doubt that your story is true, but if by any chance it is and you didn't find a solution yet PM me and I can give you some advise on how to solve your "terrible" problem - that's not difficult at all in fact.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
bjbear123

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

Even if this is bilge, I find the lack of awareness on how you'd deal with something like that on this thread rather pitiful.

No one with these amounts goes to an exchange. You go straight to an OTC broker who'll have family offices, hedge funds and other deep pockets salivating at the idea of being able to buy such a large amount in one go.

They pay you directly P2P with zero effect on the market.

I hope you lot don't wind up with thousands of BTC or you'll go straight to Yobit and obliterate everything.

I don't think 8000 BTC being dumped on the market will really 'obliterate' bitcoin

BTC: 1Q3B9pr84adJJxBNmo3w3FaEWgcCjCSPTv | ETH: 0x1A053Df90E06f59fc7Aeb12F7a7Ea1f47FA53748 | LTC: LYUQYCy7S68Yry2qv3XRC7xx62GbHZEWhH | BCH: lol Wink
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:28:09 PM

Guys,

I'm from Malaysia,and I brought 8000btc when many years ago(and glad that I still have found back).

I'm looking for cash out all the btc I have own now,it is about 100 million usd fund,but I don't think my country market have support that huge of volume,I do my research found that exchanges in Malaysia are really small,big exchanges like only bitfinex and coinbase can support that much of volume,but it can't use their service in Malaysia,and I'm not US citizen.I don't know what to do now.

I'm really frustrated knowing I own that much of money but I can't cash out due to my country is not popular with this coin,any suggestion for me? Whoever can help me solve my problem I promise to gave him 50btc after I manage to cash out.A man will keep his word.

——————————
updated: 6.1.2018 4:54pm

what country that can support 100 mil usd withdrawal?

I'm actually have thinking about open an US bank account,but I'm not sure whether I can withdrawal that much of fund from exchanges to my bank account or not.

I actually don't mind paying tax fees to US or Malaysia gov whatever,I just want to have a cash out plan.

Alright man, I'll bite. Im going to LMAO if this bears fruit..

First off, consider you dont want to cash out all of that at one time. Tax is usually assigned on assets like this when you convert to fiat, so to be safe, take off what you can in a reasonable way. I would take off a decent amount, but not so much that you would blip in the eyes of your respective government. Also, there are few places on the world that would let you convert all this at once. Do smaller amounts. There is no rush.

The immigration thing here is actually a serious issue. Do not count on being able to move into the US as easily as before, our immigration policies are in flux, to say the least.

Secondly, its bitcoin! as long as YOU can move outside of the borders of your country, your bitcoin (or at least access to it) will move with you.  You are stinking rich if you are being honest, relocating to a more friendly/ higher capitalized environment. Once you establish domicile, you can use the exchanges of that better economy. In a similar vein, open an international bank account. Use an OTC service to sell via bank wire; you dont have to hold that value in your native fiat.

Finally, purchase expensive assets with the bitcoin, like gold, art, or performance vehicles. they are pretty liquid in most markets.

But for everyone else on this thread, do be wary of an advance fee scheme  Wink

PM me for a BTC addy

Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

Everyone who claim that can buy 8000btc is scam.
Everyone who think 8000btc sell won't bring the price down is moron.
Everyone who think to trust ANY exchange with that amount is retard.
Everyone who never had that kind of money and give advice how that kind of amount to be withdraw without law knowledge is time waster...
Enough to say ?
Or i should add that even Ukraine CEO was kidnap for 1% of this entire amount and you talk free about 100mil usd in coins and you are looking for troubles?
Only few people from this forum can give you Good advice and i dont see any of them posting.
Do not trust ANY word or advice here...
You asking your questions in the wrong place
You are really crazy to share that kind of information public, and if i were you, i would never come back after i have few answers or someone who really knows how to help you.
That kind of amount can be withdrawn slowly and legal only via few ways, and only retarded person will withdraw the full amount also Smiley

Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:47:23 PM

Guys,

I'm from Malaysia,and I brought 8000btc when many years ago(and glad that I still have found back).

I'm looking for cash out all the btc I have own now,it is about 100 million usd fund,but I don't think my country market have support that huge of volume,I do my research found that exchanges in Malaysia are really small,big exchanges like only bitfinex and coinbase can support that much of volume,but it can't use their service in Malaysia,and I'm not US citizen.I don't know what to do now.

I'm really frustrated knowing I own that much of money but I can't cash out due to my country is not popular with this coin,any suggestion for me? Whoever can help me solve my problem I promise to gave him 50btc after I manage to cash out.A man will keep his word.

——————————

I'm actually have thinking about open an US bank account,but I'm not sure whether I can withdrawal that much of fund from exchanges to my bank account or not.

I actually don't mind paying tax fees to US or Malaysia gov whatever,I just want to have a cash out plan.

You will be included of among most rich people in the world if is really you have that much bitcoin in your pocket and maybe Bill Gates will bow down to you.True or not with your things the best way to withdraw it is to convert it to fiat as much as you could in Malaysia then use it to travel  as a tourist in any country that accepts bitcoin and slowly to convert it to cash on each nation then of course you really need to open a bank account legally in that nation anyway you are already rich so there is no problem about that.  Grin
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:02:43 PM

if you do have alot of bitcoin maybe ur one of the richest man in your country but its very hard to withdraw all of that.. i suggest to keep it more or withdraw a little by little.. as of now they study the potential of technology behind bitcoin..
dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

Why are you actually asking for 100Million US$ cashout all together? Why not you just cashout few bitcoins like 3 or 4 and cashout. I am sure you can handle that.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:49:04 PM

Guys,

——————————

If you withdrew 8000BTC all at once you'd crash the market for awhile. You'd lose a lot of money in the process. You need to sell in chunks on various exchanges. You can even transfer your Bitcoin to other coins and cash them out as well. It may take time, but getting 100 million all at once is a bit extreme.

Hey, if what you are saying is true, you could send me BTC and I will withdraw the money for you. You can send me small amounts and I will move it to some service like PayPal and send it over to your account. If I keep 0.6% of the money you send me each time this will equate to 50BTC once we do this with all your 8000BTC. You can send me a single Bitcoin in the first transaction to establish trust, then we can grow the amount you send gradually.

Naturally, as a complete stranger it would be unwise to trust me without reason.

With gradual sending, I have no incentive to cheat you. If I run off with the first Bitcoin I miss out on an opportunity to make 50Btc. Eventuallly the amounts you send would exceed 50BTC, but at that point hopefully we would establish enough trust to not screw eachother. If I had 50BTC I would be wealthy enough to retire and I have no desire of double crossing a multi millionaire. I'd also have to answer to all the legal proceedings if I was to cheat you. The government would want to know how I came accross so much Bitcoin. If my actions were unfair I'd face criminal prosecution. So you can trust me to do the right thing.

If you are interested PM me. I will provide you an address to which you can send to. Provide me with a Paypal email that I can send to you. If Paypal is unavailable I'm sure there is another way I can get money to you.

hilda483

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:52:56 PM

Dude, congratulations. Can you take your bitcoins and move to another country?

Edit: to anyone who considers assisting the OP, beware of the potential for advance fee fraud.

I doubt he is true with his words. Above all, he is a newbie, if you are in the crypto space for that long, you should've at least have had an older account.
Plus, 8000 BTC? I wouldn't brag about it on this forum.

RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:19:50 PM

Dude first of all congrats! Now for your problem, you will have to do it small amounts at a time. LIke make yourself a monthly payout of 0.5 btc? So that your local exchanges can replenish their funds. Now do this for life. If you plan on exchanging everything in one go, I don't know about your country, but with that huge amount of money you will get reported one way or another if it reaches any banks. Then you'll have a lot of explaining to do that it didn't come from terrorist or money laundering. Privacy out the window. That's my opinion. Good luck!

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
aplistir

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses-2.html

i just took a look at the bitcoin rich list, and looking in the 7k , 8k+ range, all of the adresses have been regurlarly used or created VERY RECENTLY.

none of these accounts belong to "early bitcoiners that came back from the dead" .
Open your eyes!
There are actually 3 accounts on thet page that DO match that description.
8021BTC, 8000BTC and 7941BTC One of them last touched in 2013, another in 2009 and third in 2010

And the OP did not even say that his coins would be in one wallet.

PS: Yep, I do not believe him either, but anything IS possible.

My Address: 121f7zb2U4g9iM4MiJTDhEzqeZGHzq5wLh
zenyfomax1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:39:53 PM

Wow ... 8000Btc are you serious?
if it is true you have 8000 btc maybe you can divide me 1 btc just to prove that you really have 8000 btc.
Chances are if it is true I will volunteer to help you to withdraw your money, but with the system little by little because I do not want to make the government suspicious and will make a myriad of questions that will be timp to me.
I am serious if you really want me to help, please pm me.

i don't think he's that stupid Smiley and besides, he doesn't have to prove anything and we don't have to believe him either.
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:19:39 PM

Wow ... 8000Btc are you serious?
if it is true you have 8000 btc maybe you can divide me 1 btc just to prove that you really have 8000 btc.
Chances are if it is true I will volunteer to help you to withdraw your money, but with the system little by little because I do not want to make the government suspicious and will make a myriad of questions that will be timp to me.
I am serious if you really want me to help, please pm me.

i don't think he's that stupid Smiley and besides, he doesn't have to prove anything and we don't have to believe him either.

It looks like most of the people believe his story though - of course everything is possible, but the story sounds too surreal. He speaks about cashing out in the US, which probably is another bad idea.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
silverstar43
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

always a satoshi short

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:50:05 AM

Cash and Tax goes together, however here is a wild and crazy idea.  Perhaps tons of gold from a respectable dealer.  1KG is worth about 41,000 USD or bit more.  Your go from one storage of wealth to another and diversify your portfolio.
zachlovescryptos

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:06:25 AM

Although it might not be, I am 100% certain this is a scam. If you live in malaysia then you must know how to trade your bitcoin as you bought it in the first place, and there were no exchanges available in malaysia in the early stages of bitcoin. There is no way you were able to purchase 8000 btc back then and not know what to do with it. Secondly there are only a few adresses on the Bitcoin rich list with around 8000 btc on them and all of them have withdrawn btc in the last two years, now it is possible that you held bitcoin in different wallets but it is unlikely and it would further establish my point of how well you know the system.
bitzzz

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:12:22 AM

8000 is too big for the market in one time of cash out. One warning for you is you'd better not cash out in one time. There are several ways you can go.
1. Make it several stages spanning a time line like one month or one quarter.
2. Spread it to several people that you trust. Let them cash out individually.
3. Cash out in several exchanges.
4. If you are not confident with the price of BTC, then you can temporarily transfer to USDT. With usdt, you can secure the value of your btcs.

And, it is better not to make yourself a target. Try to hide your identify because it is a lot of money.

Wish you all the best. Hope you can also donate some to people who are in great trouble.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:17:46 AM

I don’t think there’s an otc investor in the world that would buy that much coin at these prices. I hooked up with a friend I met at a meetup in San Francisco that introduced me to a buyer. I sold him 2000btc but the price was much lower then. That’s also way over the ability of any exchange currently operating. I can’t imagine any exchange has 100 mil in reserves at any bank anywhere. Exchanges require buyers to cover the costs of sellers. They mainly hook you up with buyers and act as an intermediary (for a fee). You would need to sell off slowly at multiple exchanges to do it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: